View RSS Feed

Dean Klebonas

My Dream Champions of WWE Today

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
These are the people that I think deserve to be champions. I based this on their in-ring ability, status (popular or not), their mic skills, and I also think back to when these people did hold these championships and thought if they were good the the championships or not. Here it is:

WWE Champion: The Miz

World Heavyweight Champion: Mark Henry

Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes

U.S.A. Champion: Zack Ryder

Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly

Tag Team Champions: The Usos

Submit "My Dream Champions of WWE Today" to Digg Submit "My Dream Champions of WWE Today" to del.icio.us Submit "My Dream Champions of WWE Today" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Dream Champions of WWE Today" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    umm ok. You really didn't give a reason why so I'll say this No No No No NO No No no no

Other than Cody well that's the best choice you made. Miz (he has alot to prove before he gets that spot again)

Doc
    Not a bad list. Here's a few thoughts though.

1. The Miz - I can see this. But only as a face. His heel character is stuck in the mud. Following a successful face turn, where I feel he can get very over with the crowd, I could see it.

2. Not sure about this one.

3. While Cody is a great choice, i think he's graduated. I actually like Christian here for the time being.

4. Not the worst choice. I'd actually rather see some other lower mid-carders getting into this picture. Guys like Alex Riley, Drew Mcintyre, Ted Dibiase, etc.

5. Don't like this one. Kelly Kelly is nothing but a pretty face. She doesn't exactly have good wrestling abiliity.

6. Love this one. I just wish there was a better tag division to battle over these belts.

Nice Job.
    Miz as WWE Champion again? Not yet, maybe in the next year or so. The only way he will win the title again so soon, is if he wins Money In The Bank again. I think the next WWE Champion after Punk will be Kane.
    Henry as World Champion? I agree. But again, not yet. Not until he returns. I think he deserves another run as Heavyweight Champ. Sheamus should lose it to Henry when Henry returns from injury.
    Rhodes as Intercontinental Champion? No no no no no! The belt is good around the waist of Christian. When he loses it, the next Intercontinental Champion should be Damien Sandow.
    Ryder as United States Champion? Again. NO! I think David Otunga or Curt Hawkins deserve U.S. Title run. I think Santino should lose it to Hawkins and then a few weeks later, Hawkins loses it to Otunga in a Triple Threat match involving Santino.
    The Usos as Tag Team Champions? YES! YES! YES! They deserve the titles and they should win them before the year ends.
    Kelly Kelly as Divas Champion? Same as The Miz, not so soon but I agree that she should have a 2nd reign and maybe make it early next year? When Layla loses the title, I think she should lose it to Eve.

So in closing: Dream WWE Champions of today....
    Next WWE Champion:
    Kane
    Next World Heavyweight Champion:
    Mark Henry
    Next Intercontinental Champion:
    Damien Sandow
    Next United States Champion:
    Curt Hawkins and then David Otunga
    Next WWE Tag Team Champions:
    The Usos
    Next Divas Champion:
    Eve Torres
    Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    Miz as WWE Champion again? Not yet, maybe in the next year or so. The only way he will win the title again so soon, is if he wins Money In The Bank again. I think the next WWE Champion after Punk will be Kane.
    Henry as World Champion? I agree. But again, not yet. Not until he returns. I think he deserves another run as Heavyweight Champ. Sheamus should lose it to Henry when Henry returns from injury.
    Rhodes as Intercontinental Champion? No no no no no! The belt is good around the waist of Christian. When he loses it, the next Intercontinental Champion should be Damien Sandow.
    Ryder as United States Champion? Again. NO! I think David Otunga or Curt Hawkins deserve U.S. Title run. I think Santino should lose it to Hawkins and then a few weeks later, Hawkins loses it to Otunga in a Triple Threat match involving Santino.
    The Usos as Tag Team Champions? YES! YES! YES! They deserve the titles and they should win them before the year ends.
    Kelly Kelly as Divas Champion? Same as The Miz, not so soon but I agree that she should have a 2nd reign and maybe make it early next year? When Layla loses the title, I think she should lose it to Eve.

So in closing: Dream WWE Champions of today....
    Next WWE Champion:
    Kane
    Next World Heavyweight Champion:
    Mark Henry
    Next Intercontinental Champion:
    Damien Sandow
    Next United States Champion:
    Curt Hawkins and then David Otunga
    Next WWE Tag Team Champions:
    The Usos
    Next Divas Champion:
    Eve Torres
    Mark Henry has had his lil run with the WHC so I would prefer if he didnt come back to the scene with another 'hall of pain' stuff.
    and Kane as WWE champ? You really want to be moving forward with the time and finding a new face to hold the title and run the company. Punk, DB, ADR, Sheamus etc...are perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Docdawolf
    umm ok. You really didn't give a reason why so I'll say this No No No No NO No No no no

Other than Cody well that's the best choice you made. Miz (he has alot to prove before he gets that spot again)

Doc
    Alright here is why:
    Miz:I absolutly loved his title run and I think with talent and charisma I think he deserves it again. I could see it as a face or a heel.

Mark Henry: I have to saw, Mark Henry is a better WHC than Sheamus or Daniel Bryan, although I did enjoy D'Bry as champ. Mark Henry just suits the title best and during his title reign, he really was great at defending the title as well as just holding it.

Cody Rhodes: Of everyone on the list, this is the one I'm most sure about. Cody Rhodes was the best IC Champ that I can think of. He actually made the title noticeable again and made the title worth having.

Zack Ryder: I was a little iffy on this one because Th US Championship isnt that popular. Now that I'm reading the comments, I would like to see a guy like Trent or Rekks to get the title.

Kelly Kelly:The title just fits her. She is the most popular Diiva in WWE today and with her in-ring ability and her looks and her... everything! She just deserves it again. Either her or Beth Pheonix...

The Usos:
    This is a choice I think everyone can agree on. The Usos have been fighting and fighting and they are amazing! The tag team division is very small and The Usos have earned their way to the top.
    I loled at Kelly having in ring ability, oh wait, your serious.... You need to go watch some old school wrestling video's.

WWE: I'm going to agree with Kane
    World: I'd give this to Ziggler, i feel like he'll be ready in another month or two.
    IC: I like this on Christian, he need's some kind of title push.
    US: Eventually i wanna see Tyler Black hold this, but for now i'll say Hawkins, have him win it from ryder would be interesting.
    Divas: Either Eve or Natalya both very good women wrestler's
    Tag: I like Truth and Kofi, but they should drop it to Uso's eventually.
    WWE Champion:I would agree and say Kane.
    World Champion: I actually though Mark Henry was a good WHC. Or maybe you can give this to Dph Zigger.
    IC Champion: I would say Chirstian.
    US Champion: I would love to see somebody that I am very high on and that's Tyler Reks. I think he could hold this title well.
    Divas Champion: I would say Kharma, or Beth Phoenix.
    WWE Tag Team Champion: I think Usos and I also like Titus O'Neil and Darren Young.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.