View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

STATE OF THE 'E: My, What An Interesting Time This Is

Rate this Entry
[B]WELCOME BACK!!![/B] It's been friggin' forever since I've done a blog and I've felt the need to do one since [B]EXTREME RULES[/B] last month. Never got around to it unfortunately and with my baby being born a couple weeks ago, things have been harder than I thought!

Either way, none of you guys care about that. You care about the topic at hand: [B]PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING!![/B]

Yes.... this is indeed a [B]DAMN[/B] interesting time to be a fan of THE 'E don't you say? I said this over a year ago that if they finally realized their full potential with the internet, they can do wonderful things. Its a shame they took another one of my ideas and I've [B]YET[/B] to be working for them but, whatever. My time will hopefully come one day.

With them finally realizing the power of the internet, we've come full circle. The walls of Kayfabe have been inadvertently built back up because of it. Performers are acting their injuries in public, their characters are becoming them on their Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube accounts.

They're reporting fake injuries as real, firing and un-firing people all in the act of "the show".[B] THAT [/B]is dedication and a whole new level of dedication actually that we've not seen the likes of before. During the EXTREME RULES match, Brock Lesnar legitimately beat the hell out of Cena and now look, the buyrates went from just over 100,000 buys last year to over 250,000 this year.

The yearly extravaganza of WrestleMania has posted record numbers, Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber were just about even but the thing is, interest has been gained and there's really no sign of slowing it down. Yeah, there may be a few flaws an mess ups here and there but, they're a company that can fix most problems on the fly and that's what makes them unique.

And the funny thing about all of this is that is was truly kicked off with "The Summer Of Punk II" last year. That was the official destruction of Kayfabe just so it could come back stronger than ever. Many of you might remember one of my blogs entitled "Blurring The Lines" where I stated they'd be doing things like this and it's very awesome.

It shows that VKM still has enough left in him to listen to his people and the ones around him on business direction. He may not completely understand the online world but he seems to be finally grasping the concept. I mean, they're going as far as to take signs from people and really trying to tell the viewers what to like and what not to like. It's bold and it's big.

But, in all honesty the next thing he needs to do is hire me as a writer damnit... I'd like to be paid for my ideas!! Now, I'm going to do a "rapid fire" of sorts to end out my rant this week. Here goes:

[U][B]BROCK LESNAR vs TRIPLE H[/B][/U]
This is a very different kind of battle indeed! I like the legal aspects of it and I know that when this match happens at SummerSlam it will legit be a brutal beast of a match! Looking forward to it definitely!

[B][U]CODY RHODES[/U][/B]
Give this kid the WHC already, VKM!! He's ready! He may need a bit more seasoning but he's in legendary status with that IC Championship now. Do him the deed and bring him up.

[U][B]CM PUNK vs DANIEL BRYAN[/B][/U]
YES! YES! YES! I've been following these guys from 2002 and 2003 respectively and I'll say I've seen every single taped encounter of these two. I love them both and its about time the "Indy Darlings" got the limelight. It's because of them the new breed will be here soon!

[U][B]NO WAY OUT[/B][/U]
Love the concept of an all steel cage PPV. I love when TNA does LockDown... except this years lol and for THE 'E to do it, that just means they'll do it better than TNA ever could. And we all know that. Don't hate.

[U][B]BIG SHOW[/B][/U]
That was the most pointless friggin' #HEELturn I've ever seen in my damn life. And I've been watching professional wrestling for 20+ years. I mean, couldn't have John Cena gotten Big Show re-hired by Triple H the next night or next week on RAW? Big gap in the story guys. Pointlessness is pointless.

[U][B]JOHN LAURANITIS[/B][/U]
Everyone has been wanting an awesome #HEEL GM, you're getting it and... you complain? IWC, will you never know what you want you fickle bitch?

[U][B]CM PUNK'S TITLE REIGN[/B][/U]
So far Punk has been WWE Champion for over six months now! That is friggin' HUGE by today's standards when kids have memories like goldfish and "On To The Next One" has no better meaning than the ADD/ADHD riddled minds of everyone today when they constantly check their phones, internet, watch other things, do other things and everything in between. Definitely glad for Punk on this!

[U][B]VKM[/B][/U]
Hire me damnit! I need a legit petition to be started in my name. Who would sign it? Seriously.

Okay, that's all for this installment freaks and geeks. I'll be back again sometime soon. Always remember to leave questions, comments, sexy pics, death threats, tasty desserts and video game cheats below. Have a wonderful night, and tomorrow.

See Ya' Soon Space Cowboy...

Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: My, What An Interesting Time This Is" to Digg Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: My, What An Interesting Time This Is" to del.icio.us Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: My, What An Interesting Time This Is" to StumbleUpon Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: My, What An Interesting Time This Is" to Google

Comments

Game cheats???

Try this one......
    'Hello Kitty Island Adventure'

Press L2, R2, X, O, Triangle, L1, L2

;-)
    Good stuff as usual. Just wanted to point out that you posting the "Dear Murderer" blog was justifiable and the right thing to do. I seen alot of people complaining because you approved it. No reason for them to complain and blogs that controversial brings forth great debates so I applaud you for approving that.
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    Good stuff as usual. Just wanted to point out that you posting the "Dear Murderer" blog was justifiable and the right thing to do. I seen alot of people complaining because you approved it. No reason for them to complain and blogs that controversial brings forth great debates so I applaud you for approving that.
    i agree i don't see the fuzz in letting one person voice their opinion because it's positive but another person not because it's negative
    As for that petition; You've got my vote

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.