View RSS Feed

CenationRulez1097

Dear Chris Benoit,

Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.
Hello again. Many of you might be talking about the latest wrestling sensation or the return of the No Way Out pay-per-view. In the past three years that I have been on this website, no one has written a blog on Chris Benoit. I want to try something new, by writing numerous wrestler ( Died Or Alive) letters. I do not know if any of them go on this website, but here goes my first attempt. In my first letter format blog on this website, I am writing to Chris Benoit. Please adjust your seats, because it might be a long letter.

May 23, 2012
Dear Chris Benoit,

Let me just start by saying that it is a pleasure of writing to you. In 2007, you committed a crime that I will say is bad to all society. Through you might live in infamy for your actions, let me tell you me and other wrestling fans respect the legacy that you left us. I remember your match with Eddie at Extreme Rules 2005, it was an instant classic. Two legends putting it all out in the ring which was an amazing match. Your the reason that many fans enjoy Wwe, Ecw, and Wcw. Your matches are always top-notched and you always impress me when you wrestle.

What I remember most about you is your theme music. Your music is the best rocking jam that a wrestler could com out to. I always you to say... "OH MY HERE COMES THE RAPID WOLVERINE!!!" You would walk down that ramp not being intimidated of your opponent. Chris, you would kick but and superstars would be scared of you. Your rivalry with MVP was a classic that I enjoyed. Sitting at home, watching you lock in the cripple cross face was amazing. That's where John Cena modified his move to the STF. You were the one of the greatest wrestlers that steeped foot in the squared circle. Do you remember when you cut a promo with Paul Heyman and John Cena. It was hilarious, you had a lot of great moments in the Wwe.

The highlight of you career? Chris Benoit, you had a lot of highlights in Wwe, Wcw, and Ecw. All these moments qualified you as one of the best. Whenever your boss does not what to give you a break, just simply walk out of the door. Millions upon millions of companies would hire Chris Benoit.
Chris, you never had to impress the Wwe universe. Even through you hit rough patches, always continue to hit high good patches in your career.Chris, if you don't believe me check out some of you greatest rivalries, not matches because you perfected all of them and this list would go up to 1,004 just like Chris Jericho moves list.

[U][B]Chris Benoit Greatest Rivalries
[/B][/U]
1) Eddie Guerrero
2) Chris Jericho
3)Dean Milanko
4)Rey Rey
5) Nwo
6)Triple H and HBK
7)MVP
The List goes on.........

Chris Benoit. We continue to celebrate your greatness. It was wrong to take the best for granted.Well take it easy and don't beat Eddie up to bad. Remember Chris Benoit, the Wwe universe does not take you for granted.

[FONT=impact]Chris Benoit died on June 24, 2007. He was taken away from the whole Wwe universe and sent to wrestle in the higher leagues. Many may look at Chris Benoit as bad, but inside and outside the ring he was a regular person. He left behind a legacy that will be cherished forever.
[/FONT]
[FONT=palatino linotype]In memory of...
[/FONT]
[B][FONT=franklin gothic medium]Chris [/FONT][/B][FONT=franklin gothic medium][B]Benoit
[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma] May 21 1967-June 24,2007
[/FONT]
Chris Benoit was the greatest wrestler that steeped foot inside in the squared circle. Let's remember him as a man that cherished our minds with memories. Chris Benoit, we salute you!!!!!

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b9/BenoitInTheRing.jpg/220px-BenoitInTheRing.jpg[/IMG]

Submit "Dear Chris Benoit," to Digg Submit "Dear Chris Benoit," to del.icio.us Submit "Dear Chris Benoit," to StumbleUpon Submit "Dear Chris Benoit," to Google

Updated 05-23-2012 at 11:22 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I respect your blog and it was very well written.

I just refuse to be one of the individuals to respect Benoit just for what he did in the ring. Family should be the most sacred entity to these wrestlers who are on the road all year round.

When he killed his precious son and his wife, everything he did in the ring completely went out the window. His legacy died. WWE should never mention his name again and he shouldn't even be considered for the Hall of Fame.

Most people in life that are parents always talk about their kids. Kids are the most important people in a parent's life. Around the world, there are deadbeat moms and dads. But the ultimate sin you can commit is to actually kill your precious creation.

When I try to reflect on Benoit's great matches, all I can think about is a little 7 year old boy who didn't get a fair chance to live his life. A little boy who'll never experience puberty, middle school, go to his prom, attempt college and have a family of his own. That opportunity was taken away by a man name Chris Benoit who happened to be his dad of all people.

People on this site find it so easy to forgive him for what he did and that's because it didn't happen to us. What Benoit did had no affect on us. But think about Benoit's other kids, think about them. Do you think they view their own father as the hero that we view Benoit as?

Great blog like I said before, well written and it came from the heart. I won't judge you for how you feel, I just had to throw my 2 cents in.
    knox you have it exactly right.

No matter what we thought of him as a wrestler or how we thought he was outside the ring the guy took away other people's lives and in that moment destroyed every good thing he did.

You make light of the fact HE MURDERED HIS WIFE AND SON. If there is a heaven and hell the man deserves to be in hell.

It's easy to get caught up in fandom because he was an incredibly impressive wrestler and while it's not wrong to remember and enjoy what he did in the ring it will never change what he did.
    I liked the way this was written but on the subject at hand, I am with Knox and Johny here.

Not to crap on the blog, I can say with out shame I was one of the biggest Benoit's fans there was, Hell when he came to Mexico I got to Monterrey just to see him defend his WHC against HHH and facing Edge there.

But now even if I had the DVD and great matches of him on tape...I can even push m self to watch those with out felling really sad inside about he whole deal, it is a real shame that a man so beloved and admired by so many destroyed his legacy in a spam of 3 days and what is more sad is that he took his son and his wife with him, so sad to see he lost faith in himself and mankind like that.

Hall of Fame? unfortunately...very unfortunately...no, every one is in his or her right to remember him as they want but for me, every time I see him, it just makes me sad and unfortunately nothing will change that.
    Dear Chris Benoit, you must be pretty hot in hell right now, the talent everyone thinks you possessed wasn't much at all, you didn't have the look, the talk or the in ring ability, you did the ultimate wrong in life and for this you will burn in Hell forever! I will never even utter your name in any comment or blog in the future you did not exist in the wrestling world!
    i'm a man who likes to keep business away from personal matters that is why i judge him twice as one of the best performers ever but also as one of the worst people ever regardless of roid rage
    You are worshipping a child-murderer. Well done.

It's been almost 5 years now so it's just time to move on. The world lost 2 great people; Nancy and Daniel Benoit.
    "Chris Benoit died on June 24, 2007. He was taken away from the whole Wwe universe and sent to wrestle in the higher leagues. Many may look at Chris Benoit as bad, but inside and outside the ring he was a regular person. He left behind a legacy that will be cherished forever. "

He took himself out of this world along with his family and if you think he's in heaven then you are deluded he's in the special kind of hell and is being made the devil's bitch. Also, many people look on Chris Benoit as bad because of his actions and I can;t help but feel they have a point.

Regardless of his talent the WWE are right in pretended he never existed as what he did is unforgivable and I fail to see hoe there are people out there who still like him....just imagine if it was your family he killed will you still want to praise his talent then?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.