View RSS Feed

TeamDrama

Future Main Eventers

Rate this Entry
Hello, this is my first post. First of many for sure. This is going to be about who "I" think is going to be the future Main eventers I the WWE. Some them are Main Eventers already but just borderline. So, Without further or due.

Wade Barret:
I know he's out from injury but before he left, he was in a heated fued with Orton. A very dissappointing fued IMO but, nevertheless, he managed to for toe to toe with a very over Main Eventer. Much like he did with John Cena during the Nexus era. His in ring skills are good but could get better. His mic skills aren't Rock or Austin, even CM Punk, material but he has it. When he comes back, if the WWE use him right, he'll be up there with Del Rio, Bryan ect.

Alberto Del Rio:
Eventhough he has held the WWE title twice, he's still seen as a very high Mid-Carder or a Very Low Main Eventer. He's a very pointless and useless contender for the WWE/World title. I disagree. Del Rio is a credible Champion. Yes, his mic skills are poor but not compared to Lesner. He has great in ring ability. Awesome! He's not draw, for now, but give him some time, more wins, better storylines, better opponents, and a reason for the heat he'll be top 10.

Dolph Ziggler:
Once the WWE's most credible U.S Champion and pontentional WWE champion to an irrelevant stable member with a doofis and a pig as manager. Right now, he's stuck. Nowhere to go. But when I disown Vickie, he will be in the Main Event picture for awhile. He has the mic and in ring skills. He can cell a move better than anyone in the business today. He's still young and in due time, he'll have is moment.

Cody Rhodes:
And last but not least.....I like Cody's personality, mic skills, in ring skills. A man who I disliked for a long time but when he captured that IC title and had his mask, which I had grow into, he became a very interesting wrestler. He changed the belt to the old school while beinging credibility to the title. At OTL, he lost to Christain. Good for both men IMO. I hope that they fued for the title through SummerSlam.

In closing, I hope you enjoyed it.
keep in mind that was just my opinion. Please leave comment and feedback. Thank you.

Submit "Future Main Eventers" to Digg Submit "Future Main Eventers" to del.icio.us Submit "Future Main Eventers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Future Main Eventers" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i would put dean ambrose and tyler black on the list
    IMO i would say Barret even though injured he is still better than Del Rio any day.
    Good blog, enjoyed reading it. I agree that all those men will probably/should be main eventers. Like Christianfan said maybe Dean Ambrose should be there, but he hasn't debuted yet so lets wait and see.
    My money is on Damien Sandow. His in-ring is quite good and I'm sure you've seen what he can do on the mic at this point. But here's a taste of the work he did with Richie Steamboat in FCW, who I expect to also be big in the future for WWE. Sandow's "curb stomp" finisher is just brutal looking and the neck breaker isn't bad... Plus he's got the figure four going for him as well. He's just classic and I wish he'd get rid of the neon pink trunks. -_-'

Thanks guys. The reason why I didn't put those guys on there was because either 1) They havent been given enough mic/ring time 2) They haven't even reach Mid-Card status and 3) They havent won the IC/Us title yet. Not saying that it's their fault but I'll look into them more often than usual. I don't speak on wrestlers that I dont see much of such as personality, mic, in ring ect. Thanks again guys for the positive feedback.
    You make ok points here, but this blog is old, unoriginal, and the wrestlers on this list is repetitive, save for Cody Rhodes. We've been hearing about Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett for over a year and a half now. And Alberto Del Rio is already being forced down our throats in the main event, as has been the case since last year's Royal Rumble.

I'm not ripping you. The blog is well written and all...but come with something fresh.
    [QUOTE=TheLegendaryIcon;bt60756]My money is on Damien Sandow. His in-ring is quite good and I'm sure you've seen what he can do on the mic at this point. But here's a taste of the work he did with Richie Steamboat in FCW, who I expect to also be big in the future for WWE. Sandow's "curb stomp" finisher is just brutal looking and the neck breaker isn't bad... Plus he's got the figure four going for him as well. He's just classic and I wish he'd get rid of the neon pink trunks. -_-'

[video=youtube;KKg0cR6rWUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKg0cR6rWUo[/video][/QUOTE]

Nice Video by the way. At first, I was not a Damien Shadow fan. After watching this video, I could see all the hype that this young man is getting. His in ring skills are great but I can not see Shadow carrying the company. You know that Wwe is big on introducing superstars whose daddy's wrestled before. Maybe John Cena son when he is born will dominate the company in the year 2040

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.