View RSS Feed

darkmind88

Batista!! Idea how to use him

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
just thought i'd write a blog on a idea i come up with on how to bring batista back and how to use him

now we all know batista left because he didnt like the pg product ( with the majority of the iwc and other wrestling fans agreeing that they dont like it pg) infact this is what batista said after leaving ....

* Batista said he left WWE last year because he no longer fit with their product. He dislikes WWE's kid-friendly direction, saying there is nothing kid-friendly about Dave Batista. Batista said WWE's direction leaves a bad taste in his mouth as it's too unbelievable and hokey. He feels he became disconnected from the industry and became unhappy with it. Though he still believes in WWE as a company, he doesn't think there is a place for him anymore.

Read more: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz1vbvPmPzB

but he also said..
Regarding his future in the wrestling industry, he said that he'd like to finish his career on his terms and return to WWE for a brief run and retirement match. He is also interested in working with the organization in a non-wrestling capacity

Read more: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz1vbwGJRfj

so i thought of an idea how to bring him back for his final run, when brock lesnar and hhh have their next confrantation on raw, they could have brock attacking hhh again after a heated arguement, hhh tries to fight him off with one arm but brock just overpowers him then f5's him, then brock goes to do some more damage on hhh's arm and put the kimara lock on hhh's "broken arm", at this point their is nothing hhh can do to stop him, paul heyman is standing their shoutin brock to snap his arm off, then all of a sudden batista's music hits he comes sprinting down to the ring and spears down brock and starts striking brock , brocks escapes from the ring and starts goin nuts whilst retreating, batista grabs the mic and says if you wanna get to hunter you gotta get through him ..boy

so whilst hhh takes some time off to heal his "injured arm" batista will be goin into a fued with brock lesnar,they are now scheduled to face eachother at the next ppv, and this fued should be aggressive, maybe a couple of backstage attacks, and batista powerbombing paul heyman whilst brock isnt their (because of his schedule), and hopefully wwe would allow a bit of blood, then have a another match at the next ppv with a added stipulation like a cage match or stretcher match or something

batista and brock have never really faced eachother apart from in ovw-link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfm20...eature=related

well just a thought, it would be good to see, but doubt it would happen, for now we will have to put up with john cena, big show and john laurinitus bein shoved down our throats on 3 hour raws! lol

thanks for reading guys and let me know what you think

Submit "Batista!! Idea how to use him" to Digg Submit "Batista!! Idea how to use him" to del.icio.us Submit "Batista!! Idea how to use him" to StumbleUpon Submit "Batista!! Idea how to use him" to Google

Comments

I'd love to see a Lesnar, Batista feud!
    Decent idea, yet the likes of a Batista/Lesnar feud sounds like it may have a Lesnar/Goldberg outcome. The possibilities of what they COULD do with this feud are endless. For instance, the E could play off of their MMA experience, and have them both fight in an octagon styled ring... A boy could only dream.
    Batista looks sick these days. I think he's lost about 60 lbs or more since his last stint in the WWE.
    I think it would be a great idea.
    Sounds like gold to me!
    Amazing first blog. I would suggest the same rivalry if I was writing this blog.
    Batista doesn't look good these days. He lost a ton of weight by not training. Batista vs Lesnar has been a dream match for many since 2005, but I find it doubtful it will happen.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.