View RSS Feed

Naturally Great

WWE's Unsolved Mysteries NO.1 The Nexus Buries the Undertaker

Rate this Entry
As some of you may rememberback t Bragging Rights of 2010 The Undertaker had a buried alive match with kane for the World Heavyweight Title. At that time the group known as the Nexus was running around WWE beating the living hell out of whoever they wanted

.Now at the end of the match the Nexus came ot and attacked The Undertaker to help Kane get the win. This leaves only one question. WHY! And furthermore why didnt they make a storyline out of this. They even hinted to the possibility of a Undertaker Nexus feud by having David Otunga threatening Barrett by saying "he would tell everyone why they really buried the Undertaker.

This could have led to a possible Wade Barrett vs. Undertaker match at Wrestlemania. This match could have catapulted Wade Barrett to the ranks of superstardom overnight, much like it did for Orton at Wrestlemania 21.

But instead we got Undertaker vs.HHH again. And although that was one hell of a match what did either superstar gain from it. At the end of the day HHH was still considered the Game and Undertaker was Still undefeated.No one really gained anything from that match. While Barrett was stuck in a 8 man tag match with the corre against Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston ( the afterthought), and Santino Marrella of all people. And on top of it all The Corre LOST.

All in all WWE really missed out on a great potential storyline that could have catapulted one of their best young guys to the top. I just hope to god Barrett gets his World Title shot sooner rather than later.

PLEASE COMMENT

Submit "WWE's Unsolved Mysteries NO.1 The Nexus Buries the Undertaker" to Digg Submit "WWE's Unsolved Mysteries NO.1 The Nexus Buries the Undertaker" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE's Unsolved Mysteries NO.1 The Nexus Buries the Undertaker" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE's Unsolved Mysteries NO.1 The Nexus Buries the Undertaker" to Google

Comments

i do agree with you, Barrett vs The Undertaker could be a great match, but it all worked out fine so im not too fussed about it
    When Corre and New Nexus splitted, I thought they would finally reveal why they did it. WWE creatives think that us fans forget these sorts of things so they can just put it below the mattress, but we never forget, do we?
    Who could possibly care about this when the mystery of GTV still looms overhead!
    I'm hoping WWE are biding their time for a Barrett - Undertaker match.

I'll be beyond gutted if they don't do it.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.