View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

My Projected Over The Limit card and predictions

Rate this Entry
The third annual Over the Limit ​PPV commences at the PNC Arena in Raliegh, North Carolina (the home of the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes) on May 20. And so without further ado, here is my projected card as well as my predictions on who wins.

ZACK RYDER VS. CODY RHODES (ONLINE PRESHOW MATCH)
After his epic feud against the Big Show, Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes will unfortunately fail to make the Over the Limit card and instead will face Zack Ryder in a non-title match for the preshow. But expect the Rhodes-Big Show feud to heat up again in the weeks heading into the No Way Out PPV on July 17.

KOFI KINGSTON & R-TRUTH VS. DOLPH ZIGGLER & JACK SWAGGER (WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP)

With Epico & Primo not considered to be marquee names at the moment, it would make sense for Ziggler and Swagger to be R-Boom's challengers. Expect Vickie Guerrero to play a major role in helping her charges become the new tag team champs.

BRODUS CLAY VS. THE MIZ
This unannounced match pits the upbeat Funkasaurus against a beleaguered former WWE Champion. Expect the Funkmeister to prevail.

LAYLA VS. BETH PHOENIX (DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP)
The flawless Brit continues her winning ways as she defeats the Glamazon. But Layla's celebration is short-lived when Kharma returns.

RYBACK VS. A LOCAL COMPETITOR
For the second straight PPV, the artist formerly known as Skip Sheffield squashes another local wrestler.

CM PUNK VS. DANIEL BRYAN (WWE CHAMPIONSHIP)
I expect A.J. to interfere in this match, resulting in CM Punk getting a victory via a DQ.

SHEAMUS VS. RANDY ORTON VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO VS. CHRIS JERICHO (FATAL 4 WAY MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP)
The Apex Predator will survive a brutal match to reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship while Sheamus and Del Rio start another feud.

JOHN CENA VS. JOHN LAURINAITIS
Expect Lord Tensai to interfere in the match, costing Cena the victory.

Also expect appearances from the Big Show, Kane, Christian, and many more!

Submit "My Projected Over The Limit card and predictions" to Digg Submit "My Projected Over The Limit card and predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "My Projected Over The Limit card and predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Projected Over The Limit card and predictions" to Google

Updated 05-11-2012 at 01:22 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.