View RSS Feed

B-ri

Why didn't you leave the memories alone?!

Rate this Entry
Hi Guys, B-ri here once again and this is a follow up blog to my previous blog centred around TNA and how it's transitioned from the future to the past. PS this is just a short blog and does have some very important aspects at the bottom so thanks for checking it out!

If you didn't see it first time around here's a link to the blog. It features a video of the changes between TNA pre 2010 and TNA since January 4th 2010.
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...emories-Alone\

I asked you guys what you thought about the progress of TNA and where it's going wrong as well as what your favourite TNA moments have been. Just as a quick summation:
Favourite moments- Many great choices here and thanks to all who submitted their choices. The most notable ones were AJ vs Daniels vs Joe from 2005. Ultimate X, the tag team division and the Main Event Mafia.
Problems With TNA- Pre-recording shows, staying too close to the impact zone & too much creative control for Hogan & Bischoff seemed to be the favourite answers.
Thanks for all your feedback and as you can see I (try) to reply to everything posted as quickly and as fully as possible so send in your comments if you want or any feedback, all is welcomed!

Okay, on with the blog. Today has been a big day in TNA's history. The company has FINALLY, FINALLY gone live (or rather will in a few weeks time). This has been what the wrestling world has been crying for for years! Finally some progress and THEN. Around just an hour later, this hit the news feed; "Brooke Hogan signs with TNA."

Really?
Really?
REALLY?
YOU COULDN'T GIVE US ONE F%^&*$G HOUR WHERE THINGS WERE GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. YOU HAD TO GO AND BRING IN BROOKE HOGAN, NOT EVEN AS A MANAGER OR EVEN AN INTERVIEWER AS HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT FOR THE KNOCKOUTS?!?!?!
Sorry for the constant capitals and expletives but this is straight up crap. How in holy hell can you justify a 24 year old failed singer who has never even wrestled a match or had any experience in the business (other than having her father as a wrestler) becoming the head of development for what (at one point) was one of the strongest womens divisions on television? I mean WOW. THIS IS WHY TNA IS GOING TO HELL.

That really makes me sad to say but it is. *Initiates crying*

Anyway, onto the interactive section of the blog because you know I love talking to you guys. Instead of me banging on and bitching and moaning and bitching (to quote CM Punk) I want to know what you guys want to read. What type of blog interests you? and what topic should it be based upon?

PEOPLE POWER! (sorry, couldn't resist)

Okay so please feel free to leave a comment, and if not to do with what type of blog I should do then maybe answer this question (or do both, any feedback is greatly appreciated)
So the question of the blog is: Who is the leader of the new generation? Which superstar will be carrying the wresting world into it's new era of enlightenment? (Big pops for Damien Sandow)
So post your comment below and give me some feedback please! All feedback, positive or negative is appreciated!

Submit "Why didn't you leave the memories alone?!" to Digg Submit "Why didn't you leave the memories alone?!" to del.icio.us Submit "Why didn't you leave the memories alone?!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why didn't you leave the memories alone?!" to Google

Comments

could you do a blog on what it takes to be a great heel and a great face? but to answer your lower question i think it will be cody rhodes or zack ryder if he continues his push which he probably won't
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777
    could you do a blog on what it takes to be a great heel and a great face? but to answer your lower question i think it will be cody rhodes or zack ryder if he continues his push which he probably won't
    Sure, I'll give it a go.

Cody Rhodes is my pick for the future also, I can see where you're coming from for Ryder but as much as I like him he needs to be taken more seriously if he's going to progress. And by seriously I don't mean like boring or stop entertaining. He just needs to not be quite as goofy or at least show a more serious side. Sort of like larger than life outside of the ring but when he gets in there, he gives a solid match.
    Firstly I wouldn't overtly worry about Brooke's appointment. I don't think her influence will be that much on the Knockouts, let's call it a job of 'convenience.' She's failed at everything else, so dad is giving her a job so she can feel useful.

As for the leading figures: WWE will be Dean Ambrose. TNA will be Austin Aries.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarMachine
    Firstly I wouldn't overtly worry about Brooke's appointment. I don't think her influence will be that much on the Knockouts, let's call it a job of 'convenience.' She's failed at everything else, so dad is giving her a job so she can feel useful.

As for the leading figures: WWE will be Dean Ambrose. TNA will be Austin Aries.
    Time will tell, when Hogan first came in many fans thought he'd only be an on screen role in a non-wrestling capacity. Within what a month of appearing on TV he was in a match. But I appreciate your opinion!

I really like Austin Aries and totally agree!
    I like Dean Ambrose. I'm enjoying this whole feud with Mick Foley. I haven't seen a lot of Ambrose but I hope that the new NXT format will give me and many others the opportunity to see what he and the rest of FCW roster can do!

Thanks for the feedback!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.