View RSS Feed

arvin100

WWE's Misused Rosters

Rate this Entry
Here are some WWE Superstars that needs a BREAK
(On my Opinion)

Yoshi Tatsu

His run during ECW was good...building hype for him was great.And then, I thought he will be given a break but after ECW gone being a jobber for years,DAMN!!.Actually I can't remember the last time he won a match

Natalya
She's one of talented divas today but making her a 1 time Divas Champion is a big shit. Trashing her talent and using her to lose to other divas like Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox

R-Truth

This guy has a charisma to be the best HEEL. His heel turn last year was the limelight of his career. Hated by millions of fans, destroying John Cena's merchandise and making fun of John Cena's Fan was great. But putting him back as a face is not yet good for him.

Dolph Ziggler

He's a great heel. I like his fued with CM Punk. That was a great feud. But burying him in the midcard status was a mistake

Wade Barrett
Losing to Randy Orton a couple of times buried him and makes the WWE Universe forgot what he did during the NEXUS Storyline

The Miz

Believe me or not, he's a great heel. Whether you like it or not, he does a good job during his rivalry with John Cena. Acting as "The Rock" one time was AWESOME!!! Period

Christian

Captain Charisma!!! Oh my god! He's one of crowd favorite..but being a World Champion for 5 days was bullshit...WWE made him so weak and coward like what I said before

Kane
What's the sense of a BIG RED MACHINE monster if he lose to the likes of John Cena and Randy Orton. Actually, I can't see him as a "monster" anymore

Chris Jericho

I expected a lot when he's back. I know everyone of was so excited when he back. "The End of the World Begins", that's what we cheered for.But losing a couple of times, DAMN!!! I hope that he will win the World Heavyweight Championship

Submit "WWE's Misused Rosters" to Digg Submit "WWE's Misused Rosters" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE's Misused Rosters" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE's Misused Rosters" to Google

Updated 05-17-2012 at 11:44 AM by arvin100

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They should use the talent as tag teams!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.