View RSS Feed

Callum

What to do with Chris Jericho...

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
What to do with Chris Jericho..

What he's been doing as of late...
Beginning in November 2011, WWE aired six cryptic vignettes that implied that someone would be returning to the company during the broadcast of the January 2, 2012 episode of Raw. The eerie videos featured two schoolchildren, a boy and a girl, with the boy prophesying that "a familiar force shall arrive to claim what is his and it will be the end of the world as you know it."Jericho returned on the January 2 episode of Raw in a similar manner to his two previous WWE introductions; however, after physically hyping the crowd and relishing their cheers for a prolonged period, a smiling Jericho left without verbally addressing his return and did so the following week. On the January 16 episode of Raw, Jericho made his in-ring return in a six-man tag team match, although Jericho had no physical involvement in the match; he hyped the crowd upon tagging in, before tagging out and abandoning the match. Jericho finally spoke the following week to say, "This Sunday at the Royal Rumble, it is going to be the end of the world as you know it", but in the Royal Rumble match was eliminated last, by Sheamus. After that he feuded with Cm Punk losing on all 3 occasions.

A Tag team
Is it a good idea?
Sort of. I'd like Jericho in another tag team but I can't realistically see the team of Jericho and (Christian) losing to Epico and Primo.
Who With?
Christian or Barrett or The Miz.
Chances of it happening?
3/10

Feud vs Randy Orton
Is it a good idea?
Yes, They could deliver matches as good as the Christian/Orton matches of last year. Orton isn't the best on the mic but Jericho's amazing and could easily carry Orton if need be.
Why it may happen?
The storyline would revolve around Jericho's previous run which was ended when Randy Orton punted him in the head.

Also Jericho and Orton have clearly both been added to the the World heavyweight championship match just so they can be on the card. It's almost as if Wwe wanted this match at Over the Limit but there wasn't enough time to give it a proper build up.
Chances of it happening...
8.5/10

Feud vs The Miz (Heel vs Heel)
Is it a good idea?
Yes, Their matches would likely be great and i'd love them to go at it on the mic. It would give The Miz something to do (rather than jobbing to a Funkosauras) and it would give him some great experience.
Why it may happen?
Before Show-Miz there was Jeri-Show. Before Skull crushing finale there was Breakdown. The seeds for this feud have already been planted and wwe need to capitalise on this as it fits in with Jericho's whole wannabe gimmick.
Chances of it happening...
7/10

Random Storyline ideas

- It's revealed John Laurinaitas has been working for Shane McMahon all along. He could return after Over the Limit (unannounced obviously) and cut a promo. '41 years of my life was spent trying to get my father fired from the Wwe. I finally got my wish July 18, 2011.But then Triple h came along, thankfully it wasn't long until he was fired to. I was about to come back when Triple H was allowed to continue as COO. I left in 2010 as it was easier to work on my plans that way. But it seems Triple H is still here and my Inside man couldn't get the job done. Nevertheless I'd like to welcome my inside man... Mr John Laurinaitis. Now I'll finish what Brock Lesnar and John Laurinaitis started - with a little help of course. So without further ado please welcome...Batista'.

I realise its unlikely although I think Johnny working for Shane all along has a small possibility.

- Matt hardy returns and forms a heel team with Christian known as: The Unappreciated Duo. Their gimmick being that they believe they were the better half of their respective tag team. They could eventually split other an argument on whose tag team was better.

- After the Cm punk/Daniel Bryan feud, Christian needs to feud with Daniel Bryan.

As always Thanks for reading and I look foward to reading the comments.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "What to do with Chris Jericho..." to Digg Submit "What to do with Chris Jericho..." to del.icio.us Submit "What to do with Chris Jericho..." to StumbleUpon Submit "What to do with Chris Jericho..." to Google

Updated 05-17-2012 at 01:05 PM by Callum

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I don't think Jericho is going to be around for all those feuds. In fact, I think he's most likely done after this PPV.
    Jericho vs Daniel Bryan at Summerslam would be awesome!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.