View RSS Feed

Lavablob77

John Cena doing Ace Ventura is as bad as it gets.

Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average.
I love Ace Ventura, I love Old School Jim Carrey.

However

It has NO PLACE on Raw or any WWE show. God knows Cena must have a million corny promo's under his built down the years. Corny, boring, dull, same old same old 10 year old friendy promo's - Classic Cena Promo Basically.

His biggest career failing/character failing is the fact he simply can't, or stubbornly refuses to take ANYTHING SERIOUSLY. Everythings a joke. He just wrecks anykind of serious work or angle that's happening by ironically being himself. As bad as Johnny Ace is as a poor mans Vince he beat up Cena last week and what does Cena do in response?

Act like an obnoxious, lame, cringingly unfunny idiot. It was embarassing. By the time he was gurning like Carrey I wanted to wretch. It was beyond painful to watch.

WWE's spin doctors might have released a statement saying the reason he was SO CORNY was because after his personal troubles they wanted him to just have fun.

John Cena having fun horrible to watch and listen too. The man is a baby.

He acts like a baby 99% of the time.

John Cena is 35.

Do you think he ever watches the show when he gets back to the hotel room to see how it went? How the angle or storyline is going? Does he actually watch himself?

Can you actually imagine being a fly on the wall watching John Cena, whose there with his friends/family/co-workers evaluating 'THAT PROMO' from Raw. Watching it with them.

What must they all think?

L L L L LOOOSSSEEEERRRRRRRRRR.........

Submit "John Cena doing Ace Ventura is as bad as it gets." to Digg Submit "John Cena doing Ace Ventura is as bad as it gets." to del.icio.us Submit "John Cena doing Ace Ventura is as bad as it gets." to StumbleUpon Submit "John Cena doing Ace Ventura is as bad as it gets." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincaid
    It's his blog, his opinion. I thought it sucked too. Just bad television. I was prepared for the worst when Cena made his entrance without the sling on his arm, completely non-selling the chair shot attack from the week before. It went downhill from there.
    It's their responses, its their opinions. The chair shot attack was from two weeks before. Last week Cena was on via satellite with a sling on his arm.
    I thought Cena was great on Monday. He went overboard with the "Loser" stuff, just a little bit...but he grilled Johnny Ace and had the crowd going...Louder "Yes" chants than Daniel Bryan got. The crowd noise doesn't lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincaid
    Obvious Big Show heel turn is obvious.
    yes, very obvious. As soon as Big Show got fired, "after begging", I knew there was going to be a stipulation in the match and Big Show would be going bad and becoming another Teddy Long...reluctantly a Johnny Ace ally.
    It was bad however I dont c Cena continuing this , if he does the ratings would probably go down
    It was hilarious. Some of yall in the IWC takes this wrestling shit waaaaaay to serious. If it was CM Punk or Jericho yall be saying how great it was. Get over yourself and your hatred of Cena. The shit was funny
    I'm not a Cena Fan, I don't hate Cena, I don't like Cena, I basically have put Cena in a unique category with 1 other WWE Superstar...The Miz. The common bond being they are extremely boring.

While I did chuckle at the Ace Ventura reference made by Cena, I just thought back to 18 months ago, the Raw of December 21, 2010. This was the night after the TLC PPV. (If you care to see it, it is on youtube). Cena was actually decent that night, I'll go as far as to say good. This was pre-Rock appearance, so there was a lot more Let's go Cena chants, than Cena Sucks.

His interaction with Vicky Guerrero was the similar to what it was with John L. That night after TLC he just kept getting the crowd to drown out Vicky, whereas he made it a bit more personal (meaning he did more interference) with his segment this past Monday.

I think Cena could be great, the Best in the World CM Punk even considers him a good wrestler, but unlike Jericho, Edge, CM Punk, hell even Mark Henry, Cena chooses to remain the same guy whether its a personal choice or forced by Upper Management, he's the same character which has made him extremely boring, and that is why people don't like him.

Look back in January at the Raw before the Rumble, the interaction between John L and CM Punk, now Big Johnny hasn't changed his mic skills that much in 4 months, but you can see the crowd much more into it, because Punk actually gets in his face, and calls him out which builds the crowds emotions rather than just interrupting the guy which is not only annoying, but serves no purpose.

If they want him to get over as the face of the company (which I personally think his reign is up, it's time for him to step back like HBK and Triple H have done before him) and change the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessFalls
    It was hilarious. Some of yall in the IWC takes this wrestling shit waaaaaay to serious. If it was CM Punk or Jericho yall be saying how great it was. Get over yourself and your hatred of Cena. The shit was funny
    What are you 12? It was extremely stupid and it would be stupid coming from Cena, Jericho, Punk or whomever, but tbh only Cena would do something that stupid and corny. John Cena is probably the corniest guy to ever step foot in WWE and that's not a personal jab at him cause I hate him, it's just an unbiased view of anyone who acts like Cena does. If Punk or Jericho or anyone else acted as corny as Cena you can be damn sure I'll hate them too.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.