View RSS Feed

arvin100

WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS

Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.
HEY GUYS...I'm Arvin and i'm just a newbie here but I'm an avid wrestling fan....and i think this the time to express my opinion about saving WWE. We are all know that WWE was not entertaining as before and while i'm watching WWE every week, it seems too boring every week (except some segments with the main eventers) especially SMACKDOWN.

I'm just sharing my visions and opinions to save WWE...
USE WWE DIVAS PROERLY
Back in the older days, WWE had a few great divas such us SUNNY, STACY KEIBLER,SABLE,JAZZ,LITA,TRISH STRATUS etc.Some of them are talented and they used it properly.BUT in the mid 2008, WWE divas division become rotten and some of untalented divas (on my opinion) arrives and given a break while talented divas like GAIL KIM and NATALYA. Yeah! Beth Phoenix was great but WWE not use her properly.On my opinion, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox and Eve are not yet that good enough to give a break...just let them be in the midcard of Divas Division and let them help some rookie divas to make hype....

WWE CREATIVE SUCKS

I don't know why but I dont like the creative team of WWE. Giving storylines that is so boring. Like John Cena's WWE Status...always in the main event status even he is not the Champ. If I were VINCE, I will give some new concept and storylines that will make a wresling fans stick in WWE

WWE "Supershow" is a CRAP
Ok...I will say, I hate The SUPERSHOW Concept of WWE. What's the senses of WWE Draft if a RAW Superstar appears in SmackDown and a Smackdown Superstar appear on Raw every week..Just put away the "SUPERSHOW" concept and bring back what RAW and Smackdown used to be before

Having a GM of BOTH RAW and Smackdown
It sucks!! Why John Laurinitis have to be the GM of both shows. Now, He looks so BIG MAN, Bossy and a very influential man in WWE. How if Bring back Teddy Long in his position as a SMACKDOWN Gm or bring back Paul Heyman as a GM of Smackdown....and look Smackdown and Raw have a GM but why NXT and WWE Superstars didn't have?

BUILD a MAIN EVENT SUPERSTAR in a PROPER WAY

Think of Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio,they a WWE Rookie back in the days but after a few weeks, they are in main event status....but other superstars whose working on his ass to be best haven't given a main event hype. Like Cody Rhodes, R-Truth, Kane etc. I think superstars Sheamus and Alberto are not yet competent in a main event status...imagine of SHEAMUS as a World Champion...is that really help to bring more ratings to SMACKDOWN?? I don't think so

WWE TAG TEAM DIVISION is DEAD

I think this is a virus that WWE really need to cure....The legacy of some of the great Tag-Teams such as L.O.D, A.P.A.,The Hardy Boys, Edge and Christian and The Evolutions are dead(on my opinion)

MAKE JOHN CENA A HEEL
This is what I really want to see...JOHN CENA's gimmick for 8 years is so boring...maybe making him as a Dr. of Thuganomics is great but HEEL Turn is a best way....

BRING WWE back in TV14 Rating
PGTV limits everything that WWE and a Wrestling Fans wants...Hardcore Match, First Blood Match,Bras and Panties Match are some of the matches I really want to see again in a WWE EVENT..Imagine of Hell in The Cell matches now a days..it is so boring (execpt the Undertaker and HHH Match) because there is one thing we really want to see in that match..."BLOOD"

Submit "WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS" to Digg Submit "WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS" to del.icio.us Submit "WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS" to StumbleUpon Submit "WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    USE WWE DIVAS PROERLY

So what you mean is make those fans who have been bored of the Divas in the past to make them even more bored? WWE won't focus on something that will flop without fail. Great idea...

WWE CREATIVE SUCKS

Cena makes money whether you like it or not. THe people come to the events to cheer him or boo him and either way, WWE thrives off his success.

WWE "Supershow" is a CRAP

And before people wanted to end the brand extension...

Having a GM of BOTH RAW and Smackdown

That's the point. Laurinaitis is somebody you want to boo for days on end. If he were a face whom had no conflicts, then he would be, you guessed it, boring.

BUILD a MAIN EVENT SUPERSTAR in a PROPER WAY

Like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk.

WWE TAG TEAM DIVISION is DEAD

Yep, dead. The Usos, the Jamaican Jimmies, the Forgotten World Champions, O Neil and Young, Reks and Hawkins, Kidd and Gabriel, Epico and Primo, where are all the tag teams?!

MAKE JOHN CENA A HEEL

Translation: Lose more money.

BRING WWE back in TV14 Rating

Once you go PG you can't go back, shorry.
    @K2Jelly awww are you mad because we want real wrestling entertainment but you still want to see your supercena, boring storylines, muppet guest host, happy faces and non wrestling entertainment Oh yeah we really need to get over ourselves
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling
    @K2Jelly awww are you mad because we want real wrestling entertainment but you still want to see your supercena, boring storylines, muppet guest host, happy faces and non wrestling entertainment Oh yeah we really need to get over ourselves
    Thought you were done watching WWE, so what does it matter to you?
    As I predicted, I would get a couple of hate comments.

Here's the thing you people need to realize: I don't feel I should give any sort of constructive criticism to an Attitude Era fanboy who wants the "gool 'ol days" back for the sake of instant gratification. Besides, it's not like he's the first one to come up with these suggestions. All I'm trying to do is make him wake up because if he's such an avid fan, then he should be willing to rejoice in the good things that WWE does and try to bare the bad. I'm not saying they have to accept their faults but to remodel the ENTIRE company's vision because someone feels that we all want the same thing he does is a bit condescending.
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendsMadeWrestling
    You're acting as if your opinion has any sort of chance of changing the vision of where the WWE stands right now. Wait a minute...it doesn't.
    What sucks about the " Supershow " is only wrestlers with established names come on Raw and Smackdown . Only time a low or mid carder will come on is 2 get destroyed
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly
    As I predicted, I would get a couple of hate comments.

Here's the thing you people need to realize: I don't feel I should give any sort of constructive criticism to an Attitude Era fanboy who wants the "gool 'ol days" back for the sake of instant gratification. Besides, it's not like he's the first one to come up with these suggestions. All I'm trying to do is make him wake up because if he's such an avid fan, then he should be willing to rejoice in the good things that WWE does and try to bare the bad. I'm not saying they have to accept their faults but to remodel the ENTIRE company's vision because someone feels that we all want the same thing he does is a bit condescending.
    Not sure if you were talking about me, but mine was not a hate comment. I just did what you did, gave my opinion. I totally understand and respect youre opinion, dont get me wrong
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.