View RSS Feed

arvin100

WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS

Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.
HEY GUYS...I'm Arvin and i'm just a newbie here but I'm an avid wrestling fan....and i think this the time to express my opinion about saving WWE. We are all know that WWE was not entertaining as before and while i'm watching WWE every week, it seems too boring every week (except some segments with the main eventers) especially SMACKDOWN.

I'm just sharing my visions and opinions to save WWE...
USE WWE DIVAS PROERLY
Back in the older days, WWE had a few great divas such us SUNNY, STACY KEIBLER,SABLE,JAZZ,LITA,TRISH STRATUS etc.Some of them are talented and they used it properly.BUT in the mid 2008, WWE divas division become rotten and some of untalented divas (on my opinion) arrives and given a break while talented divas like GAIL KIM and NATALYA. Yeah! Beth Phoenix was great but WWE not use her properly.On my opinion, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox and Eve are not yet that good enough to give a break...just let them be in the midcard of Divas Division and let them help some rookie divas to make hype....

WWE CREATIVE SUCKS

I don't know why but I dont like the creative team of WWE. Giving storylines that is so boring. Like John Cena's WWE Status...always in the main event status even he is not the Champ. If I were VINCE, I will give some new concept and storylines that will make a wresling fans stick in WWE

WWE "Supershow" is a CRAP
Ok...I will say, I hate The SUPERSHOW Concept of WWE. What's the senses of WWE Draft if a RAW Superstar appears in SmackDown and a Smackdown Superstar appear on Raw every week..Just put away the "SUPERSHOW" concept and bring back what RAW and Smackdown used to be before

Having a GM of BOTH RAW and Smackdown
It sucks!! Why John Laurinitis have to be the GM of both shows. Now, He looks so BIG MAN, Bossy and a very influential man in WWE. How if Bring back Teddy Long in his position as a SMACKDOWN Gm or bring back Paul Heyman as a GM of Smackdown....and look Smackdown and Raw have a GM but why NXT and WWE Superstars didn't have?

BUILD a MAIN EVENT SUPERSTAR in a PROPER WAY

Think of Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio,they a WWE Rookie back in the days but after a few weeks, they are in main event status....but other superstars whose working on his ass to be best haven't given a main event hype. Like Cody Rhodes, R-Truth, Kane etc. I think superstars Sheamus and Alberto are not yet competent in a main event status...imagine of SHEAMUS as a World Champion...is that really help to bring more ratings to SMACKDOWN?? I don't think so

WWE TAG TEAM DIVISION is DEAD

I think this is a virus that WWE really need to cure....The legacy of some of the great Tag-Teams such as L.O.D, A.P.A.,The Hardy Boys, Edge and Christian and The Evolutions are dead(on my opinion)

MAKE JOHN CENA A HEEL
This is what I really want to see...JOHN CENA's gimmick for 8 years is so boring...maybe making him as a Dr. of Thuganomics is great but HEEL Turn is a best way....

BRING WWE back in TV14 Rating
PGTV limits everything that WWE and a Wrestling Fans wants...Hardcore Match, First Blood Match,Bras and Panties Match are some of the matches I really want to see again in a WWE EVENT..Imagine of Hell in The Cell matches now a days..it is so boring (execpt the Undertaker and HHH Match) because there is one thing we really want to see in that match..."BLOOD"

Submit "WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS" to Digg Submit "WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS" to del.icio.us Submit "WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS" to StumbleUpon Submit "WAYS to SAVE WWE FROM BOREDOMNESS" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I argee with "WWE "Supershow" is a CRAP" i hate it.
    I'm gonna say it, this was probably the most generic blog I've read in a while. If you want people to enjoy your blogs, you have to either:

a) Be a fantastic writer with great grammar, great paragraphing etc.
    OR
    b) Have a new or different idea that gets people to think
    "IM sUcH aN AtTiTud3 ErA M4rK! iM NoT hApPy beCaUs3 I cAn'T c0nfOrm T0 aNyOne!!! i WaNt Th3 0Ld gU!se tHaT rEtIred bY cH0Ice!!!! I wANT Muh ConTROveRSY!!! WHerE'S MeH bEWbIeS?!! ChENA ShuCks!!! bLuuuD rUUlz!!! Cm SUxS!!! I WaNT mOaR sHoOoOoOoEtTtzZ!!!
    HURRRRDEDURRRRRRR!!!!!"

That is the gist of your blog in my eyes. Another attitude era mark who can't conform to change. It's a business. You're either on board or you're not. None of these options will "save" the WWE. It doesn't need saving. Besides, if it did, it doesn't need you to save it. Don't put yourself over as some omnipotent creative deity that has some sort of exclusive background knowledge that would give WWE some sort of edge. What WWE does need is loyal fans to stand behind the product. It's a little cheesy, I get that and there is room for improvements but WWE is trying to make itself more marketable and appealing to a young audience and it isn't such a bad thing. Quit looking at the past with rose-tinted glasses and look towards where we are now. Fapping to Goldberg, Steve Austin, "old Masked Kane" and the divas of the early 2000's isn't going to make them come back and miraculously regain all of their wrestling ability and make them come back just so they can satisfy you. Get over yourself.
    Updated 05-16-2012 at 09:59 AM by K2Jelly
    Blood isn't restricted because of PG. As evidenced by the fact that you still see it every now and then. They've just eliminated to completely dumb practice of blading.
    Agree with the fact that this is very much a generic blog with points that have been beaten to death...and poor with grammar.

Don't agree with WWE not needing saving. It is clearly in a lull and it's like a king, ruling in a world where there's only one kingdom. It doesn't know what to do with itself.

@k2jelly...let the blogger make his point. No need to lay into him like that. If you like wrestling how it is now...great. But this blogger doesn't. If you don't like what he has to say, go read the blog from some other brainwashed idiot who buys into everything WWE spews out today.
    Was this written by a 12 year old
    ways to save you from being bored.. change the channel
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.