View RSS Feed

Khris

How To Better The Diva's Divison

Rate this Entry
I grew up watching the divas and even becoming a fan of theirs. Like most i feel they have plummeted down into failure and have become hard to watch. I cant even eat and watch them it's to horrifying. So this is how i feel they could better the diva brand.

Scrap the name- I never liked the name diva's is not something you can take serious. They need a complete overhaul with the name and my vote is to change it back to the women's divison. Wwe has made a mockery of women wrestling by dolling it up to show a certain image and it's not working. My fear is TNA will follow suit and tarnish whats left of great women wrestling. So far in my opinion the best female wrestlers are subjected to the minor leauges do to not either looking pretty enough or not wanting to down grade themselves.

Let's get hardcore- My favorite famale match of all time was Lita vs. Victoria in a steel cage match. When is the last time you seen a match like that in a Wwe ring. Wwe is to scared to scar up their precious Kelly Kelly or Eve Torres cause they wanna maintain their good looks to profit money, when the girls in Shimmer put their bodies on the line in hardcore matches daily. TNA did the samething at first, had some street fight brawls and tumb tack matches and then suddenly boom now it's a re-run of a diva's match from raw. They don't look tough anymore just boobs and ass and that disappoints me. Hopefully Kharma in Wwe will shake things up a bit.

The Let go's and Add On's- Wwe needs to start from the top on this one. The diva's they have suck ass except Beth Phoniex-Natalya-Alica Fox-Kharma and Tamina. They need to fire Kelly Kelly-Eve Torres-Aj Lee and who ever else is left. I would to see Sara Del Rey-Alisha Flash-Melina-Daffney and the make me wanna jizz in pants Ariel A.K.A Portuguese Princess in wwe that would make for a decent line up. Wwe needs to go back to it's glory days where they had people like Jazz-Trish Stratus-Lita-Kat and Stacy Keibler and take some necessery notes.

Length of Matches- It's mind boggling how they shorten their matches to 5sec. They used to give them the them the same amount of time as their male counter parts but it's equal rights in reverse, they were accepted as equals then their rights were stripped away and was made to serve as the scum under Vince McMahons shoes. If their not gonna get a proper match why even showcase them?

Classy To Trashy- Back in the 90's and early 2000's Wwe would hold Bra and panties matches and even swim suit contest but with that they some how were able to uphold a high standard and make it look eloquent. Now it just looks sleezy. They taken the fun out of seeing them half naked with pictures on their site just exposing them. It's odd for me to say this but i feel the diva's are exploited by Wwe now and force them to be entertainments hookers.

A Decent Storyline- The last storyline i was intrested in was the Divas Of Doom, Question what in the blue hell happened to that was it scraped or somethin. This story they have goin between Aj and Daniel Bryan at first was good but i knew there was a problem when my mother started watching their segments seeing as she is not a wrestling fan at all and constantly compares it to the Young and The Restless. Wwe needs better writers all together but they really need help with the plots in the Divas division it's horrible screen writing, a monkey could write better shit while flinging it's feces. I think Michelle McCool could help them in that department and could enhance some of the divas ability's in the ring along with Mic Work.

Thanks for reading and leave any comments.

Submit "How To Better The Diva's Divison" to Digg Submit "How To Better The Diva's Divison" to del.icio.us Submit "How To Better The Diva's Divison" to StumbleUpon Submit "How To Better The Diva's Divison" to Google

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13
    The problem is that The Divas did sell and a lot, other wise they would have never been A Lita DVD, which is not focus on lingerie or anything but her wrestling career, damn she even got a book and it sold pretty well, same goes for the Trish DVD, was mostly focus on wrestling not anything else.

At some point Lita got so over that she was actually stuck with Matt so he could get over, she turned that around.

The Divas division was something that really a part of the WWE and people looked forward for that small part of the shows, you might say "The DVDs were only good sells because they were with them wearing bikinis and stuff" but at least then they were good sells, after Trish and Lita left, it started fading and now they don't even make regular photo shoots of them which is a shame because they actually used to mean something good for the company.

Now they are just kind of there and it is a shame because there is a lot of potential there, at 20 something most people has tons of potential.

And about being hard workers, ell maybe not the hardest but they really work hard, just sometimes it doesn't turn out well on TV or is people just don't improve that much over the years.

If by any means you watched TNA last Thursday, Velvet vs Brooke was lengthy but bad, Velvet is a more than 10 years vet ant is barely better than Kelly and Brooke, well she is still learning.

Is not to shit on TNA becasue even if it is not what it used to be, had way better KO division, but the comparison is just an example of even people with a lot of experience not improving that much.
    The women that were tied to men usually out ranked those that aren't because they are seen more. When Jackie was paired with the APA, she got the biggest pops. Ivory got her biggest pops/boos with DLO and RTC. Not only does being paired up with a male wrestler gets a diva more camera time, but it also sets up more possible feuds. If CM Punk and Chris Jericho both had female managers/valets/stable members, they would have feuded.

About the Velvet vs Brooke, the difference is neither Velvet nor Brooke is the face of the KO division. Velvet may be the face when it comes to promoting, but TnA does not rest the division on her shoulders. In fact, they are billed as less talented as the rest(which they are). Kelly and Eve on the other hand.......
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.