View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

Monday Night RAW Preview for April 30, 2012

Rate this Entry
Now that Extreme Rules is over, the road to Over the Limit officially begans tomorrow on Monday Night RAW in Dayton, Ohio. And so without further ado, here's what to expect:

The John Laurinaitis-Triple H announcement.
With Triple H returning to RAW for the first time in a little less than a month, expect a huge announcement regarding the future of the WWE Draft. Will the RAW and SmackDown rosters switch Superstars?

What's next for Brock Lesnar?
With John Cena expected to take time off, what does the future hold for Lesnar?

The CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho feud.
Despite Punk defeating Jericho at Extreme Rules, don't expect the feud between Punk and Jericho to end anytime soon.

Will Kharma return?
I expect Nikki Bella to invoke her rematch clause on RAW against new Divas Champion Layla. With Nikki and her sister Brie reportedly leaving the WWE, will Kharma get her comeuppance against the Bella Twins?

Also, what's next for Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and Kane following Extreme Rules‚Äč?

Submit "Monday Night RAW Preview for April 30, 2012" to Digg Submit "Monday Night RAW Preview for April 30, 2012" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday Night RAW Preview for April 30, 2012" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday Night RAW Preview for April 30, 2012" to Google

Tags: wwe raw
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Um, was this a blog?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Um, was this a blog?

For the most part, I try not to criticize.... BUT!!!! Seriously.... Was this REALLY a blog???... I mean, I myself have been taking my sweet ass time coming up with an amazing blog concept, and we've got people throwing up "half ass" Raw predictions?!?! ... @Dashing Rachel; There's SOOOOO many topics you could have blogged about....RAW predictions?!...Really???LOL
    Yep, those are my predictions on what to expect on RAW tonight.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.