View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

What to expect on RAW on 5/21/2012?

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Following a so-so Over the Limit PPV, the spotlight shifts to the return of the No Way Out PPV on Sunday, June 17 at the Prudential Center in Meadowlands, New Jersey.

And so without further ado, here's what to expect on the RAW after the Over the Limit PPV.

JOHNNY ACE GETS A NEW BODYGUARD

After helping John Laurinaitis defeat John Cena at Over the Limit last night, the Big Show will explain his actions. Expect the Big Show to cut a very heated promo that will surely get plenty of "You suck" chants from the WWE Universe.

CM PUNK VS. DANIEL BRYAN FEUD IS JUST GETTING WARMED UP

After a controversial finish in last night's WWE Championship match, Bryan will no doubt get another shot at Punk's belt at the No Way Out PPV.

ANOTHER HEEL TURN IN THE WORKS?

There has been signs of dissension between Sheamus and Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship as of late. Don't be surprised to see one of these men turn heel this week.​

Plus: Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, the Divas, and so much more!

Submit "What to expect on RAW on 5/21/2012?" to Digg Submit "What to expect on RAW on 5/21/2012?" to del.icio.us Submit "What to expect on RAW on 5/21/2012?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to expect on RAW on 5/21/2012?" to Google

Tags: wwe raw
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'd say raw will be a bit story heavy this week.Also a lot of advertising of the new 3 hour time slot and revamped NXT.
    orton turns heel then sheamus keeps beating randy for the whc then barrett returns either wins the mitb and defeat sheamus or he wins straight up and becomes the new whc champion
    Not sure what kind of a blog this is. Probably better suited for the discussion forum.
    You really got to extend your blogs, add predictions, opinions, thoughts on the ppvs, anything just to make these longer.
    Anything that keeps Punk and Bryan feuding is fine by me.

I hope they work the angle differently for Big Show, they don't have to turn him heel due to his actions. Desperate men, do desperate things, even faces. I just don't want to see him turn again, it's absurd.

Not sure if they'd turn Orton or Sheamus at this moment in time, faces can feud on occasion.

I think we may also see the return of Sin Cara tonight.
    We shall see. Tonight's RAW is gonna be exciting.
    Yeah, I think the way Show acted last night was basically like a guy still angry at Big Johnny, but willing to do what he needed to do in order to get his job back. But more than likely as simpleton as it was to write him into the PPV, it would be just as simpleton to have him turn heel.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.