View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Over The Limit 2012 Predictions

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I haven't had a chance to post the next part of the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY because I have been on holidays. But I am back and will post the next part in the next couple of days. For now, here's my predictions for Over The Limit this weekend.

[B]WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
[/B]
For the third time in WWE, CM Punk squares off with Daniel Bryan. This time, for the WWE Title. I think CM Punk will retain the gold in this match. After Bryan kicks out of the GTS and Punk gets to the ropes while locked in the YES! Lock, I think Bryan will counter the GTS into another YES! Lock attempt but Punk will roll through and lock in the Anaconda Vise to make Bryan tap out.
[B]
Winner and STILL WWE Champion: CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship
Fatal-4-Way match
Sheamus (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio

[/B]In this match for the World Title, I actually think Orton will win it. Some of you are thinking that Sheamus' title reign will last a bit longer but I think at Over The Limit, it will end. After Del Rio hits a Running Enziguri to Jericho, he will attempt to lock in the Cross Armbreaker on Jericho. Sheamus interferes and hits the Irish Curse on Del Rio and then the Brogue Kick. Orton then sneaks in and levels Sheamus with an RKO. Just as Jericho gets to his feet, he tries for a Codebreaker on Randy but Randy hangs him up on the top rope and hits a second RKO on Jericho for the win.
[B]
Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis
[/B]
In this match, If Laurinaitis loses, he will be fired. But I can't see John Laurinaitis being fired. If any superstar interferes in the match, then they will be terminated on the spot. Big Show was fired on RAW this past week so that means he's technically not a superstar, right? So I think Big Show will interfere and turn heel by aligning himself with Laurinaitis by attacking Cena, allowing Laurinaitis to win and keep his job.
[B]
Winner: John Laurinaitis
[/B]

[B]WWE Tag Team Championship
Kofi Kingston and R-Truth (c) vs. Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler w/ Vickie Guerrero [/B]
Vickie claimed that Swagger and Ziggler would be the next WWE Tag Team Champions. If so, I don't see it happening this fast. I think that Kofi Kingston and Truth will win. Not sure how though. Maybe R-Truth hitting the Little Jimmy on Ziggler or the challengers being disqualified. However the outcome, I think the champs will retain.

[B]Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Kofi Kingston and R-Truth [/B]

[B]Divas Championship
Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix[/B]

Since this is Layla's first title defence, I think she will retain her gold as well. I think Beth will make a mistake or will get distracted and Layla will roll her up for a quick pinfall victory.

[B]Winner and STILL Divas Champion: Layla[/B]

[B]Pre-show match
Kane vs. Zack Ryder [/B]

The build up for this match were attacks by Kane on Ryder since his return to WWE and Ryder's interference last month at Extreme Rules in Kane's match against Orton. Just a simple one on one match to warm up the crowd for the event. I think Kane will win after a Chokeslam. Really a no-brainer here.

[B]Winner: Kane[/B]

THANKS FOR READING. LEAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS BELOW AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR PREDICTIONS.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Over The Limit 2012 Predictions" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Over The Limit 2012 Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Over The Limit 2012 Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Over The Limit 2012 Predictions" to Google

Comments

I think Kharma may come out and make Beth's injury worse so she will gone for even longer.

I agree with everything except for Fatal 4 way. Sheamus should win because he only had the belt since April 1st which we are just a month in it. How does Orton gain from this win? Is this what you want to happen or is this just how you think it will happen?He wasn't even scheduled to be in the match til later on. I remember back in 2006 main event was suppose to be King Booker vs Lashley, but since the event seemed to be a bit weak they added Batista and Finlay. Booker retained of course.
    I heard that Big Show is retiring so I'm not sure if he's going to come out but that would make sense as to why Johnny fired him kind of out of nowhere, so that he could interfere in this match. But I hope Lesnar comes out instead.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.