View RSS Feed

WrestlingzPoster

Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring

Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.
I know I may get a lot of hate for this blog, but hear me out. I'm not saying that they suck or saying that I don't like them, I just find them boring. Here are a couple reasons why:

1. Squash matches - I know that Clay's matches are starting to get longer and that now Clay's taking SOME hits, but what about Ryback and Tensai? They're matches are short, and usually feature jobbers. Now I also know that Tensai did face Cena in the main event, but that wasn't a main event worthy match. Ryback, Clay, and Tensai all need to find someone who isn't a typical jobber, and I know that this is because of the WWE Scripters, but come on. Enough is enough.

2. Slow in the ring - I've seen bunch of squash matches in my life and most of them are from giants. I know that Mr. McMahon likes the strong, slow guys over the fast, not so strong wrestlers. Tensai is push 400 pounds, so that makes him slow. His first match was against Riley, and I felt like I found some spots where Tensai could've picked the pace up... the entire match. I can't say much about Ryback, since he barely moves to the ring, but what I've seen from him isn't that impressive. Clay is slow, as well. I get it, he's a big guy and he can't help it, but take a look at Umaga. He was like 400 pounds, but was a quick paced superstar for his weight. I just think they need to start picking the pace up.

3. Gimmicks - Their gimmicks are also very boring, but Clay's is the best. Oh, someone shoot me, I actually said Clay's gimmick is good. Tensai's gimmick is horrible, WWE is making him look like he's actually Japanese. His name's Albert for crying out loud! Ryback's gimmick is just to demolish everyone in his path... b_ring! Can someone give me an O?

Well, thanks for reading this blog. I'm sorry if this is bad, but this is my first blog so don't hate! Please leave your comments I will put it in my head for future's notice.

Submit "Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring" to Digg Submit "Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring" to del.icio.us Submit "Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring" to Google

Comments

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I marked out for Ryback this week. Love seeing the Backpack Stunner.

Clay has gone stale for me but at least he is being allowed to prove he can wrestle.

Tensai, well, if he didn't have those really distinguishable tattoos he may be able to shake the Albert persona, but he faced Cena in the main event on RAW so your jobber argument is invalid.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.