View RSS Feed

WrestlingzPoster

Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring

Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.
I know I may get a lot of hate for this blog, but hear me out. I'm not saying that they suck or saying that I don't like them, I just find them boring. Here are a couple reasons why:

1. Squash matches - I know that Clay's matches are starting to get longer and that now Clay's taking SOME hits, but what about Ryback and Tensai? They're matches are short, and usually feature jobbers. Now I also know that Tensai did face Cena in the main event, but that wasn't a main event worthy match. Ryback, Clay, and Tensai all need to find someone who isn't a typical jobber, and I know that this is because of the WWE Scripters, but come on. Enough is enough.

2. Slow in the ring - I've seen bunch of squash matches in my life and most of them are from giants. I know that Mr. McMahon likes the strong, slow guys over the fast, not so strong wrestlers. Tensai is push 400 pounds, so that makes him slow. His first match was against Riley, and I felt like I found some spots where Tensai could've picked the pace up... the entire match. I can't say much about Ryback, since he barely moves to the ring, but what I've seen from him isn't that impressive. Clay is slow, as well. I get it, he's a big guy and he can't help it, but take a look at Umaga. He was like 400 pounds, but was a quick paced superstar for his weight. I just think they need to start picking the pace up.

3. Gimmicks - Their gimmicks are also very boring, but Clay's is the best. Oh, someone shoot me, I actually said Clay's gimmick is good. Tensai's gimmick is horrible, WWE is making him look like he's actually Japanese. His name's Albert for crying out loud! Ryback's gimmick is just to demolish everyone in his path... b_ring! Can someone give me an O?

Well, thanks for reading this blog. I'm sorry if this is bad, but this is my first blog so don't hate! Please leave your comments I will put it in my head for future's notice.

Submit "Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring" to Digg Submit "Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring" to del.icio.us Submit "Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why Ryback, Clay and Lord Tensai are boring" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A wise Elf told me, I should sometimes ''Shut My Cabbage hole'', then the Elf kicked my ass. In other words, if I don't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all.

Good day Sir
    deadly56 : so why have you commented...

anyways...good blog but i disagree with all 3 points.
    1. Squash matches are needed so we the fans know their moves and get familiar with them. plus other than ryback the other wrestlers have stopped the squash matches or will stop soon.
    2.ermm...they are slow, but their job is to be strong while their opponents shoud help the big guys look better in the ring.
    3.them 3 have probably the most unique gimmicks currently, how many fat white japenese samurai kung fu wrestlers do you know? what about a disco dinasour?...

the gimmicks i have a problem with which is the show off cocky wrestler and i can think of 4 wrestlers who are in possesion of that gimmick - dolph, swagger, cody etc...im happy with wrestlers you mentioned and especially their gimmicks
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar

1. Squash matches are needed so we the fans know their moves and get familiar with them. plus other than ryback the other wrestlers have stopped the squash matches or will stop soon.
    2.ermm...they are slow, but their job is to be strong while their opponents shoud help the big guys look better in the ring.
    3.them 3 have probably the most unique gimmicks currently, how many fat white japenese samurai kung fu wrestlers do you know? what about a disco dinasour?...

the gimmicks i have a problem with which is the show off cocky wrestler and i can think of 4 wrestlers who are in possesion of that gimmick - dolph, swagger, cody etc...im happy with wrestlers you mentioned and especially their gimmicks

Well I was originally saying my reply of his blog, but felt what I was saying wasn't very appropriate. So I just had to say that very true funny Elf story.
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar

We don't need Squash Matches. They do nothing to help any of the wrestlers involved.

Squashes may have worked in the 80s-Early 90s, but its 2012 now and they're boring as hell
    I like ryback he is defiantly something we havent seen for a while, I was either not born or very young during Goldberg's streak the what not so it's good for younger people to have something like that, tensai provides something that will last for a year and go away which I'm fine with, and finally I only watch clay matches for his dancers
    Clay's the guy that I try to ignore while Naomi is dancing right?
    Love this blog. I agree to the fullest.

1. Always hated Albert. He always sucked and this new gimmick and run is no different. He sucks. Plain and Simple.

2. Clay just looks wrong. A bad Rikishi reboot and it should never have happened. He could be a wrecking machine type *the way their trying to make Ryback*

3. I don't see Ryback as a Goldbergesque type. But more like a Hercules Hernandez type. I really don't see much athleticism in him. Just brut strength. By the time he graduates and starts battling real wrestlers, I believe he'll look very bad. They should do something with him in a tag team. I don't know who with but someone like Alex Riley and create sort of a new Power and Glory tag team.

Good Stuff. Nice First Blog. It great to blog and speak your mind.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.