View RSS Feed

ChrisMasterpiece

My WWE '13 Wish List

Rate this Entry
Hey folks. I'm pretty sure the title speaks for itself, so let's get to it. These are the features I'm hopin' and prayin' will be added to WWE '13

1. Midcard Superstars

Now let me first say that I believe THQ did a great job with the WWE '12 roster. With that said, I was a little bit disappointed with the lack of midcard talent in the game. Now I understand that people are probably more interested in the top guys like Cena, Orton, Sheamus, and Punk, but I personally believe that the lower-card guys are every bit as exciting as the A-listers (if not more so). So I'm hoping that the following stars are added:

Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins
The Usos
Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
Hunico and Camacho
Damien Sandow
Antonio Cesaro
Primo y Epico
Jinder Mahal
JTG
Ryback
Percy Watson

I understand that's a lot to ask for, but having a strong midcard opens up more match opportunities, which obviously increases replayability.

2. More Matches in WWE Universe
I understand that each major show got 4 matches a night, but I felt that with, say, 5 or even 6 matches a night, there would have been more opportunities for rivalries and feuds on each show. In my WWE Universe Mode for WWE '12, I had three real rivalries per show: One for the major belt, one for the second-tier belt, and some random Orton vs Undertaker thing. It gets a little bit stale, so having the chance to create more rivalries would be a fun way to shake things up. Also, who wouldn't want a chance to contest more matches?
3. New Match Types
Again, WWE '12 did a great job with its variety of match types. But there are a few that haven't appeared yet that I'd love to see. For instance, how about some three or four-team tag matches? Having a fatal-four-way tag team match would be an incredible addition
to the game, and would be a great new game type. A couple others I'd like to see:
Buried Alive Match
Three Stages of
Hell Match
"I Quit" Match
Four Corners Elimination Tag Match

Among many others. Adding new match types to each game really helps distinguish it from its past entities, and gives the game an entirely new flair.

Well that's all I've got for now. Questions? Concerns? Arguments? Tell me below

Submit "My WWE '13 Wish List" to Digg Submit "My WWE '13 Wish List" to del.icio.us Submit "My WWE '13 Wish List" to StumbleUpon Submit "My WWE '13 Wish List" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    couldn't agree more also a survivor series 5 on 5 match would be nice in which you can finally put your full stable everyone's been working on against another stable and just beat the crap out of each other survivor series style great blog i agree with everythin you said sadly the usos & hawkins+reks won't be in the game probably although those 2 teams have been the longest together almost over 2 years now i believe for the usos and hawkins+reks a bit shorter
    YES! I love those ideas, I've been saying from the very start they should have 6 and 8 man tags and elimination tags. Also triple threat tag team TLC/ladder match. Right to Censor should be in the game too!!!!!
    I like the ideas but the only problem with some of your midcard wrestlers are they debuted too late to be in the game. The likes of Ryback, Antonio Cesaro and O'neil and Young didn't make it onto the main roster until just a few weeks ago. Maybe as DLC? Same goes for the likes of Damien Sandow.

I do agree with the rest of your blog. The other part I'd like to see would be a better storyline. I enjoyed the story of RTWM this year but it became a bit stale constantly using Triple H (who has been in every WWE/F game) Sheamus was all right but I'd prefer to see a variance of superstars where all the storylines tie together but depending on which one you choose determines what path you follow. Kind of like picking your own feuds.

Good blog though man!
    30 MAN BATTLE ROYAL
    they used to have buried alive match a few games ago but they removed it for some reason I don't know why, it was a very good match.
    Yea more matches per show is needed and multiple tag team matches need to be allowed. I would also like to see the return of the buried alive match and a lumberjack match. As far as roster additions would love to see Sandow and Cesaro make it and for the love of god give me Mr. Perfect so I don't have to go create him.
    Like the ideas dude and would love a 3 or 4 team match but thq said a couple of games ago if they add more superstars on screen at the same time they would lose out on other stuff likeness grapics etc.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.