View RSS Feed

ozfan

Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Three

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone, I know I said I would post PART 3 two days ago but I have been sick so I will do it now. Here's the next part for the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY.

[B]18. Trouble In Paradise (Spinning Buzzsaw Kick)[/B]
Probably one of the fastest and most effective move in WWE today. Kofi Kingston never fails to impress, especially after hitting his opponent with this move. The attacker starts running and puts his right foot in front, twists and hits a spinning buzzsaw kick to the opponen'ts face. A move that has taken out superstars like Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, John Cena and CM Punk.

[B]17. 619 (Tiger Feint Kick)[/B]
Rey Mysterio's finisher that he used since day 1 of WCW and is now using it in WWE. A move that involves the attacking wrestler place their opponent in a kneeling position against the second ring rope. They then run to and from the opposite end of the ring to the the top and middle ropes for leverage while turning in between them and kicking their opponent in the face. This move is normally followed by a springboard splash or a springboard diving leg drop to the opponent's chest or to the back of their head, also known as Dropping the Dime. It can also be followed up by a giving missile splash or a frog splash. It use to be followed by a springboard flipping hurricanrana, known as the West Coast Pop. It has helped Rey with victories against Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Kane, Chris Jericho, Edge, Batista, Shawn Michaels and Mark Henry.

[B]16. Chokeslam [/B]
This can be either for Big Show or Kane. They both use the finishers and can both basically chokeslam anyone that gets in their way. It involves grabbing the opponent by the throat with the attacker's right hand and using the left hand to help lift them from the back for leverage. They then lift them up and slam them down on their back or their neck. It has helped Big Show with victories against Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, Edge and John Cena and it has helped Kane with victories over Undertaker, Big Show, The Great Khali, Edge, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels.

[B]15. Air Bourne (Shooting Star Press)[/B]
A move used by Billy Kidman in his WCW and WWE days and has also been utilized by Brock Lesnar. It is now used by Evan Bourne who never fails to perform the move perfectly and can do it from great heights. The attacking wrestler dives forward off the top rope and does a backward somersault while landing across the chest of a downed opponent and just like the 450 Splash, sometimes on their back. Fast and effective. It has put away superstard like Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, The Miz and even former World Champions, Sheamus and Jack Swagger.

[B]14. Killswitch (Inverted Double Underhook Facebuster)[/B]
A move used by Christian as his primary finisher. It involves the attacking wrestler standing behind their opponent and grabbing their wrists and twisting around so that the attacker is in front and dropping down on their back, driving the opponent's face into the mat. It put away numerous wrestlers such as Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Booker T.

[B]13. RKO (Jumping Cutter)[/B]
Randy Orton's finisher. Originally used by Diamond Dallas Page, minus the jumping motion. It involves the attacking wrestler jumping up to a standing or oncoming opponent in a three quarter facelock and driving the opponent's face into the attacker's shoulder or onto the mat while the attacking wrestler lands on their back. Orton literally does it when no one expects him to do it and if you blink, he can strike out of nowhere. Which has happened to superstars like John Cena, Triple H, Batista, Sheamus, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Christian and Edge and many more, including numerous legends such as Jerry Lawler, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan, Kamala, Sgt. Slaughter, Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper and Ric Flair.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED PART THREE. I WILL POST PART FOUR TOMORROW....

Submit "Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Three" to Digg Submit "Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Three" to del.icio.us Submit "Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Three" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Three" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.