View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today

Rate this Entry
It's very hard to be the good guy (or gal) in the WWE today. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, babyface Superstars and Divas hardly don't get any mic time. But nevertheless, there are always babyfaces who stand out in the WWE and so without further delay, here are the top five good guys (and gals) who generate huge pops in the WWE today.

Honorable Mention

BRODUS CLAY: He failed as a monster heel but once he became the "Funkasaurus," he makes the WWE Universe get on their feet.

KELLY KELLY: Her bubbly personality is the main reason why she's one of the WWE's most popular Divas.

RANDY ORTON: Once one of the dominant heels, now an aggressive babyface.

R-TRUTH: In my opinion, R-Truth should've stayed heel instead of being a comedy character known as "Little Jimmy."

THE GREAT KHALI: The Punjabi Playboy is still one of the most popular babyfaces in the WWE.

SANTINO MARELLA: His comical shenanigans proves why he's a force to be reckoned with in the WWE.

BIG SHOW: The World's Largest Athlete shows that he's one of the most over babyfaces in the WWE today.

REY MYSTERIO: The high-flying luchador dazzles adults and kids alike.

5. ZACK RYDER
Mr. "Woo, Woo, Woo." The Long Island Loudmouth. Whatever you may call him, Ryder knows just how much fan support can get him noticed.

4. KOFI KINGSTON
The Ghanian highflier has delighted the WWE Universe with his death-defying moves.

3. SHEAMUS
The red-headed Irishman is the current World Heavyweight Champion.

2. CM PUNK
The most outspoken babyface on the RAW roster is currently the WWE Champion.

1. JOHN CENA
Yeah, I know. As much as the IWC (as well as half of the WWE Universe) despise him, Cena in my opinion is still the face of the WWE.

Submit "The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today" to Digg Submit "The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today" to del.icio.us Submit "The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today" to Google

Updated 04-26-2012 at 12:32 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHardy2012
    um dumbass, sheamus is a heel
    LM*O do you even WATCH WWE?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.