View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today

Rate this Entry
It's very hard to be the good guy (or gal) in the WWE today. Unless your name is either John Cena or CM Punk, babyface Superstars and Divas hardly don't get any mic time. But nevertheless, there are always babyfaces who stand out in the WWE and so without further delay, here are the top five good guys (and gals) who generate huge pops in the WWE today.

Honorable Mention

BRODUS CLAY: He failed as a monster heel but once he became the "Funkasaurus," he makes the WWE Universe get on their feet.

KELLY KELLY: Her bubbly personality is the main reason why she's one of the WWE's most popular Divas.

RANDY ORTON: Once one of the dominant heels, now an aggressive babyface.

R-TRUTH: In my opinion, R-Truth should've stayed heel instead of being a comedy character known as "Little Jimmy."

THE GREAT KHALI: The Punjabi Playboy is still one of the most popular babyfaces in the WWE.

SANTINO MARELLA: His comical shenanigans proves why he's a force to be reckoned with in the WWE.

BIG SHOW: The World's Largest Athlete shows that he's one of the most over babyfaces in the WWE today.

REY MYSTERIO: The high-flying luchador dazzles adults and kids alike.

5. ZACK RYDER
Mr. "Woo, Woo, Woo." The Long Island Loudmouth. Whatever you may call him, Ryder knows just how much fan support can get him noticed.

4. KOFI KINGSTON
The Ghanian highflier has delighted the WWE Universe with his death-defying moves.

3. SHEAMUS
The red-headed Irishman is the current World Heavyweight Champion.

2. CM PUNK
The most outspoken babyface on the RAW roster is currently the WWE Champion.

1. JOHN CENA
Yeah, I know. As much as the IWC (as well as half of the WWE Universe) despise him, Cena in my opinion is still the face of the WWE.

Submit "The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today" to Digg Submit "The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today" to del.icio.us Submit "The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Top 5 Babyfaces in the WWE Today" to Google

Updated 04-26-2012 at 12:32 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Randy Orton?
    This is your answer key:

1. CM Punk - #1 in the fans minds, #1 in merchandise sales, WWE Champion, etc.

2. John Cena - still in the biggest feuds. #2 in merchandise sales. Huge among women and kids who haven't graduated from high school.

3. Randy Orton - considered the face of Smackdown. WWE tabs him as one of their top stars.

4. Big Show - He can be in a feud with anyone and it will be one of their top feuds. Always a fan favorite.

5. Santino Marella - Perhaps the most over mid to upper mid card guy in the WWE (followed closely by Zach Ryder)

As evidence by the complete lack of respect at Wrestlemania and the subsequent dead crowd responses combined with boo's, Sheamus is definitely not a top 5 face in the WWE. Prior to Wrestlemania, I would have said he's a sure fire top 5 babyface. Now, not so much. WWE dropped the ball big time on this one. I'd put Kofi Kingston below Brodus Clay since he's really nothing more than a jobber for the main event guys.
    I'd replace Kofi with Santino who is ridiculously over (who doesn't love that guy?) but other than that it's a fairly good list.
    Well, I included the Apex Predator on the list. My memory isn't very good, but I'll learn.
    I agree with this list 100% but I know he's a heel right now but Daniel Bryan is will be one of the top faces in wwe and jomo to when he comes back which won't be to long.
    sheamus, relly??! He will get one of the biggest heat in chicago. He cant be in top 5...
    This is your answer key:

1. CM Punk - #1 in the fans minds, #1 in merchandise sales, WWE Champion, etc.

2. John Cena - still in the biggest feuds. #2 in merchandise sales. Huge among women and kids who haven't graduated from high school.

3. Randy Orton - considered the face of Smackdown. WWE tabs him as one of their top stars.

4. Big Show - He can be in a feud with anyone and it will be one of their top feuds. Always a fan favorite.

5. Santino Marella - Perhaps the most over mid to upper mid card guy in the WWE (followed closely by Zach Ryder)
    I agree this list!!!

KOfi is also really over...but, e has dropped ball on him..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.