View RSS Feed

YES! YES! YES!

RAW Reflections - April 16th 2012

Rate this Entry
RAW IS LONDON, RAW IS BORING.

I would really love to see a big shake up at RAW. things are getting very repetitive and ordinary. this weeks episode of RAW was a real put you to sleep episode.

THE GOOD: DANIEL BRYAN. His backstage confrontation with Kofi Kingston and AJ was priceless. one my favorite backstage segments I have seen in a while. I thought he would stop after 3 YES! chants but the fact that he went on and on for a while was hilarious. the more he chanted YES! the more the crowd joined in and the more obnoxious it got, which is exactly what he wanted. The match that took place afterwards between bryan and kofi was a good match as well. two very talented and athletic guys. I thought that was the best match of the night, fast paced and exciting.

THE CROWD: They were pretty loud the whole night and active. they were chanting throughout the show. I loved the YES! chants, that alone was enough to make me happy. the ALBERT chants during Lord Boring's match were very funny and necessary.

ROSA MENDES: YES! YES! YES!

THE BAD: JOHN CENA, I am sooo damn bored of john cena, not showing any emotion or aggression. i am so sick of john cena pretending to be intimidated by brock lesnar and lord tensai. i am so sick of john cenas promos where he basically just does the same thing that he did with the rock, he changes it up just a bit to fit in with the lesnar storyline. i am so sick of john cena embracing the negative reaction he gets. and i am sick of his whole good guy routine. I cant take anymore of it. why does he sounds like hes always rapping at the start of his promos, he talks in some weird rhythm and then starts to yell and stare into the camera at the end.

LORD TENSAI: There isn't a single person watching Lord Tensai who looks at him and says "HEY THATS LORD TENSAI, HES A JAPANESE WARRIOR, LOOK AT HOW STRONG AND POWERFUL AND NEW AND EXCITING HE IS" what people say when they look at Lord Tensai is probably this "HEY THATS THAT GUY THAT USED TO BE A SHITTY BORING WRESTLER ABOUT A DECADE AGO....WHAT WAS HIS NAME, O YEAH....ALBERT". Nobody believes for a second that he went to Japan and learned the ways of the Japanese learned their culture and how to fight like some Japanese ninja warrior guy. he went their because the sucks.

-->Everyone just believes ur some fat out of shape guy that has some weird tattoos to try and distract people from seeing that ur just a chubby guy in a red diaper who stole the green mist move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R-TRUTH: pointless, not funny, unwarranted, waste of time.

BIG SHOW AND KAHLI VS PRIMO AND EPICO: Pointless, not entertaining, waste of time. Its actually embarrassing to watch the great kahli. the man can hardly walk, he can hardly get up from a kneeling or sitting position and he almost fell doing a big boot. i feel bad for the man, he is so deformed he cant more.

the big show reminds me of cena, always happy nothing bothers him and he is big with the kids. im glad there was no cody rhodes involvement because thats getting old fast!!

BRODUS CLAY: GET THE HELL OUT OF THE RING. WHY IS HIS ENTRANCE AND CELEBRATION LONGER THAN ANY MATCH HE HAS. fisherman suplex, headbutt, big splash...1..2..3. 90 second match. 3 minute entrance and celebration. and poor ziggler has to waste his time with this crap.

are we going to have to see vickie wrestle those two dancers, i hope not. I would rather not see vickie at all.

SANTINO VS DAVID OTUNGA: I always love seeing Santino, and his race walk. As a soccer fan I enjoyed his little bit during his entrance with the jerseys, although non soccer fans wont really care about it, it was funny. the match itself was predictable and pretty much ended the same way all of santinos matches with one of Laurinaitis' boys.

CM PUNK vs MARK HENRY: despite CM Punk's cool bulldog of the barricade it was a pretty slow boring match. mark henry really held back punk. i was hoping for a lot more. the first match they had a few weeks ago was really good, this one was a bit slow and sluggish, the ending was alright cool flying chair shot. I hope now this punk vs henry stuff ends

CM PUNK/JERICHO: Its getting a little redundant. after the liquor attacks from the past two weeks it was a bit of a let down just hearing jericho talk. we all get his point so lets just see them fight. the little home video of punk in the pub was a bit lame as well. i dont drink either and i got to bars with my friends, no big deal.

FINAL THOUGHTS: This weeks Raw was average at best. nothing really sticks out in my mind as memorable. it was the same repetitive stuff we have seen for a while now. I did like the brock lesnar interview that seemed like something off of a UFC pre fight show.

what do u guys think about brock lesnar's return?
what will brock do after his contract expires?

what do u think about his feud with cena?
how long will it last?

what should the WWE do with Albert, I mean lord tensai?

What changes would u like to see on RAW in the future?

Thanks for reading.

Submit "RAW Reflections - April 16th 2012" to Digg Submit "RAW Reflections - April 16th 2012" to del.icio.us Submit "RAW Reflections - April 16th 2012" to StumbleUpon Submit "RAW Reflections - April 16th 2012" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm not a Brock fan so I could care less about his return. I think his superstardom in UFC was laid out for him and Dana White saw the gold mine from his popularity in wrestling and capitalized on it. I don't think the Brock UFC persona is anything special.

His feud with Cena, again. I'm not a fan of either so it doesn't matter to me.

Brock's in it for the money and that's it. If WWE doesn't increase his income to over $5 million when its time to renew or extend, I think he'll bounce again, and in the last few months leading up to WM 29, he'll be lackluster and not care, just like 8 years ago.

Who cares what he does after he leaves

WWE should have left Fat Hakushi in Japan. He has no range and is just boring.
    I have to say this review is pretty spot on in my view...compared to the other ones on this site, you took my thoughts and put it in words, keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I'm not a Brock fan so I could care less about his return. I think his superstardom in UFC was laid out for him and Dana White saw the gold mine from his popularity in wrestling and capitalized on it. I don't think the Brock UFC persona is anything special.

His feud with Cena, again. I'm not a fan of either so it doesn't matter to me.

Brock's in it for the money and that's it. If WWE doesn't increase his income to over $5 million when its time to renew or extend, I think he'll bounce again, and in the last few months leading up to WM 29, he'll be lackluster and not care, just like 8 years ago.

Who cares what he does after he leaves

WWE should have left Fat Hakushi in Japan. He has no range and is just boring.
    Umm can you write a blog in more detail on all of that Lesnar stuff you said. I agree 100%, seriously, who gives a s#$% about Brock!
    i love daniel bryan but his ''yes yes yes'' to kofi in the back was the worst thing about raw, rest of it was a cool show

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.