View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

Booking Roode's title reign and other TNA titles toward Bound For Glory!!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Who should face Roode? Leave guys who he has faced already out of the picture. Have Roode face various wrestlers who Dixie thinks can take the belt off of him which the plan is to wait til Bound For Glory.
Sacrifice: Roode vs RVD in a ladder match with the theme Roode will put the belt on the line while RVD will put his body on the line. That has been RVD's reputation throughout his career.
Slammiversary:Roode vs Jarrett-created and built this very company. He isn't going to let him ruin it. Biggest stage 10th anniversary of the company....he is going to end his reign, but Roode retains the belt. I was thinking about King of the Mountain featuring Jarrett, Sting, Kurt Angle, Roode, but didn't have the right 5th member to put in this match.
Destination X:Roode vs Daniels vs Kaz vs AJ in a Ultimate X match-Theme of course is the X-Division from the past doing great things such as main event Unbreakable. Giving young guys a shot at Roode who helped built TNA the chance, but Roode leaves with the world title.
Hardcore Justice:Roode vs Abyss in a monsters ball match-Dixie gets a monster to try to get the job done in his match, but Roode remains the champ.
No Surrender:Roode vs Joe or Kurt Angle in a submission match-debating whether or not to put Joe here because I'd like to have him face Roode during the selfish era, but you also have him in the weak tag division with Magnus. Not like to have a loss on his resume on his way back to the top. Roode of course retains here where he virtually has no more competition.
Bound For Glory:Streak vs World title;Crimson vs Roode-Dixie asks a man who is undefeated to do the job at TNA biggest ppv. Guess you could add Sting or Hogan to the mix as a the special referee handing the belt to Crimson making him the MAN!! Of course he would have a rematch with Roode at Turning Point and have a decent run with the belt. Who would I have end the streak/championship reign Crimson would have? Samoa Joe!! It would make him back on top where he was in 2008 before he was a jobber.

Other titles;
Tag team division:
Jeff Hardy/Shannon Moore, Mr.Anderson/Mr.PPV RVD, Mexican America, Robbie E+T, Daniels/Kaz and I'd have Mr.Anderson/RVD at some point end the tag team title reign of Magnus/Joe. MCMG vs Anderson/RVD at Bound For Glory.

Television title:Bully Ray vs Devon at Slammiversary and Bully Ray wins!! Could face guys such as the Pope, Morgan, Magnus, MCMG, Daniels, and Kaz. Have Magnus face him at Bound For Glory. Magnus win of course!!

X-Division title
:Zema Ion beat Aries for the belt. As soon as that accident happened with Sorrenson, I thought they would be smart enough to put the belt on Ion by cheating or something. Keep the belt on him til Sorrenson returns. Possibly Lockdown of next year would be the perfect place for him to return and beat him for the belt. Have him face guys like MCMG, Daniels, Kaz, Shannon Moore, Pope and so forth til Sorrenson returns.

Knockouts title:Kim face Angelina Love and already faced in the past. Kim win and have her face ODB. ODB win at Slammiversary to hold the belt for a while facing the likes of Rosita, Sarita, Madison Rayne, Gail Kim til Bound For Glory when she faces Mickie James as a heel with her new man James Storm. Both got the Cowboy gimmick going and neither have faced I believe. Perfect for that ppv with ODB retaining. Possibly do a intergender match with Storm/Mickie vs EY/ODB. I'm still baffled as to why Velvet Sky has yet to have a decent run with the Knockouts championship.

Submit "Booking Roode's title reign and other TNA titles toward Bound For Glory!!" to Digg Submit "Booking Roode's title reign and other TNA titles toward Bound For Glory!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Booking Roode's title reign and other TNA titles toward Bound For Glory!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Booking Roode's title reign and other TNA titles toward Bound For Glory!!" to Google

Updated 04-16-2012 at 02:40 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Great blog. Although, Hardy/Moore seems cool, I'd rather see Matt come back and reform the Hardy Boyz
    Fantastic blog!
    I really hope this happens!!!
    Roode vs. Anderson should happen, Roode cheated his way out of the match the first time, so the title should be on the line next time they fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_HHH301981
    Great blog. Although, Hardy/Moore seems cool, I'd rather see Matt come back and reform the Hardy Boyz
    Just used the roster and wrestlers available.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper
    Roode vs. Anderson should happen, Roode cheated his way out of the match the first time, so the title should be on the line next time they fight.
    He probably more likely than RVD, but this is how I'd do it.
    At TNA's 10th Anniversary...I want James Storm to win over Roode...that would be gr8 for Storm who is there on TNA roster for all these 10yrs...he was with TNA in its entire journey n gave us 2 gr8 tagteams in AMW n BMI...

Storm deserves a Title VICTORY at Slammiversary....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.