View RSS Feed

owenhart4life

If you disliked The Rock coming back you should HATE BROCK!

Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.
FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO THE WWE......well last year anyways and lots of the bloggers on this website started complaining. Why did people start to complain?

#1: His coming back stole the main event from other deserving WWE superstars. I hate to say this but there is a reason the Zigglers, Rhodes, and Barretts were not in the main event. THEY WERE NOT READY. The Rock could not steal the main event from someone who was not ready to be that level, or steal it from someone who was given a chance but they did not get over with the crowd.

#2: He only came back for the money? Really? The Rock is in the record books for making the most ever in a first time starring role with 5.5 million for The Scorpion King. Each movie he is a lead in he now makes over 10 million per movie so I am confident to say he did not come back for money. His net worth is at estimated at 82 million so I think he has enough money......

#3. He came back to promote his movies. You internet bloggers why you give wrestling fans that much credit? On average the WWE has about what 4 million fans per week who watch Raw in America. Newsflash the USA has about 307 million people. That is only about 1.3% of America that watches Raw. I am once again certain Rocky did not come back just to promote his movies to 1.3% of America. The same 1.3% who can see the commercials for his movies on any network or cable channel.

So why did The Rock come back? Maybe it was for his love of wrestling. So what if The Rock left again to make movies. Do you blame the guy!

The point of this is to say The Rock would be ok without wrestling. AS FOR BROCK.

Why did Brock come back? MONEY. He was washed up in the UFC and would never be the same in that league. I do not know how Brock handles his money but his chances for big paydays were out the door with his appearances in the UFC done, so that led him back to the WWE. Of course he came back only for the money because he can not get the money from anywhere else like he can with the WWE. Lesnar is THE GUY that Cena was trying to portray The Rock as. I hate Cena but when it comes to this feud I am pulling for Cena because like Cena or not at least he is there 24/7 and just does not show up to get 5 million bucks to appear 30 times in a year. Brock will be gone after next year. It amazes me how people forgot how Brock last ended up with the WWE. At least when The Rock would leave back in the early 2000s to make movies his last matches would be of the same quality that they always were. BROCK is a CROCK and the WWE will be better off without that washed up UFC fighter.

Submit "If you disliked The Rock coming back you should HATE BROCK!" to Digg Submit "If you disliked The Rock coming back you should HATE BROCK!" to del.icio.us Submit "If you disliked The Rock coming back you should HATE BROCK!" to StumbleUpon Submit "If you disliked The Rock coming back you should HATE BROCK!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All I know is at least from a character standpoint, Lesnar is being honest. He's here for MONEY. The video package on Raw made that evident. I loved seeing Rocky back and hated all the negative comments toward him. The main complaint seemed to be that the Rock was only back for money as well. People vilified him for leaving and denouncing wrestling by changing his acting name to Dwayne Johnson. Rock would cut promos about never leaving again, how much he loves WWE and the fans, how much passion he has for the business and people RAILROADED him for it. Brock Lesnar came right out and said this is about business. At least he's admitting that (as a character) from the get-go.
    Actually I liked both of them coming back. The Rock is a great entertainer and Brock is just a beast.

Is it fair for the guys in the back? Yes and No.

Why Not? Because those guys have worked their asses off and some are ready for that stage, this will not allow that to happen because like it or not, as much as they have worked, these two guys are more popular, thus making them more attractive assets for the WWE.

Why Yes? Well, Money, the more money for the company, the more money for the guys, this is where they need to weight in their roles, yes, maybe a set back to their roles but these two are there to produce more money for WWE and that will translate in more money for the guys there, or at least, that is what is expected.
    Thw Wwe Needs The Rock Back, If It Was Between Having The Rock Or Brock Back I Would Have To Go With The Rock He's More Entertaining Than Lesnar. But With Both Of Them Back/I Know The Rock's Been Missing For A Few Weeks, The WWe Should Be Pulling In Better Ratings And Bringing More Fans Back Into The Arenas. And With Matches Like Lesnar And Cena Happening I Think It Looks Good For The WWE.
    i agree on everything you said about Rocky, but why bash Lesnar? be happy he's back..
    Cena is going to win his match against Brock Lesner. The Rock and many others have shown in the past that losing will not prevent you from getting over. The Rock on numerous occassions lost and was still over. Brock Lesner plays the heel role to a T and because of that him winning or losing has no bearing on his charachter. Cena being the major physical underdog in this scenario is the guy that alot of folks will want to see get the win. Granted he was getting shoved down the fans throats and that can have an adverse effect on his "good guy" status, but all it takes is for a monster heel to come in and do what Brock has been doing to get Cena back into the fans good graces. If they were smart, they would have Cena get decimated in this match coming up and have that lead into an elongated program culminating in a main event at No Way Out or Summer Slam
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death
    So was Rock's last match before he left for d-list movies. People should remember that as well.
    are you joking when you say d-list movies Dr D ? lool...sure his not making The Godfather but all his movies make more than 100 mil and always gets high media attention...if you are joking then im sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    are you joking when you say d-list movies Dr D ? lool...sure his not making The Godfather but all his movies make more than 100 mil and always gets high media attention...if you are joking then im sorry
    yea, the highest grossing film of 2011 clearly constitutes as D-list... -_-
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.