View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

It's Monday and I'm Not Excited

Rate this Entry
Well fans. I'm usually very enthusiastic about Mondays for obvious reasons. It is the day that the supposedly "Best" wrestling show of the week takes place. I use "best" very loosely because not much about WWE has been worthy of "best" in my eyes recently. The only thing that could be considered "best", is Miami's crowd the night after WM. That was the best in a long time. No questions asked. But what about after that momentous Monday? Not so much.

Knowing what we know, it's safe to assume that the majority of Raw will revolve around John Cena searching everywhere for Brock Lesnar...and of course, Lesnar won't be there. He'll show up at the end, during a Cena rant, on the Titantron and they'll jaw it out...and....and....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh, did I fall asleep. Sorry. Anyway, Outside of what will obviously be an endless amount of segments revolving around Cena's Search for Brock, we'll get some more Jericho and Punk mouthing off. Punk will pull off the win against Mark Henry, just for Henry to splat him afterwards, and Jericho will come out with....hmmmm, let's see. two weeks ago, he did whiskey. Last week he did beer. I wonder what liquor he'll soak Punk in this week, all while beating the dead horse of the alcoholic family stuff. Isn't Jericho gone yet? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The rest will be filler matches. I'm sure Fat Hakushi will squash Trent Beretta or Tyson Kidd or someone. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We'll get an appearance from Vickie Guererro and she'll introduce The Showoff and Jack Swagger, acting as if either of them have any relevance these days....zzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure we'll hear from Johnny Laurenaitis on several occasions. He'll boss Teddy around, try to screw CM Punk somewhere, and have some sort of confrontation with Cena in one of his segments...and he'll gloat about his Brock signing...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Finally, we'll get horrible commentary, filled with Twitter Trend updates, by Michael Cole, and a few "shut ups" and quirky one-liners by Jerry The King Lawler....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Did I miss anything that might happen tonight? Maybe we'll get something about Big Show and Cody...

One positive is that it's in England. And if a London England crowd can generate high voltage into TNA Impact, I'm sure they'll do the same for Raw. Or at least we can hope. I don't see it being as energized as Miami, but it'll be good. That might save tonight's Raw because I can't see anything they can do that will make anything better going into Extreme Rules aka WM Rematches. And we have another week after this.

Here's to hoping that I'm way wrong about tonight and we get an awesome Raw.

Thanks for reading. I'll have the first Abdominal Stretch up tomorrow.

Be safe everyone.

Submit "It's Monday and I'm Not Excited" to Digg Submit "It's Monday and I'm Not Excited" to del.icio.us Submit "It's Monday and I'm Not Excited" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's Monday and I'm Not Excited" to Google

Tags: raw
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

DAMN !! Your booking predictions were spot on !!
    if you arent excited DONT WATCH.
    Well....Fat Hakushi did beat someone.....take a pick...The Rock beat him too...Not really that predictable.
    Savior; can you say pretty damn accurate?!?! Other than the mere fact that Jericho or Lesnar do not travel over seas. So their appearances were nothing but pre-recorded videos... But spot on bud! Adding to that, they had Lord Tensai beat on the E's caped crusader instead of Lesnar himself... You didn't miss much. Have to give it to the London crowd. They sure as hell made the show worth watching. Decent rant/prediction bud. Who needs spoilers DAMN IT!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by owenhart4life
    if you arent excited DONT WATCH.
    As for you, buddy went on a rant... He did not say he would not be tuning in, he merely stated that the London show would be fairly predictable. That being said, IT WAS. Half the damn time no one is excited, yet we still tune in. Entitled to a little ranting?!? He most definitely is! That's what blogging is about.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.