View RSS Feed

T-Hughes35

TNA Slammiversary 2012 Ideal Layout and Predictions

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
With Lockdown now officially behind us, it is time that TNA Wrestling needs to focus on it's equivalent to WWE's SummerSlam. That event, is Slammiversery. This is an event that TNA needs to take seriously, it's one of the organizations flagship Pay-Per-Views, and they can't have it the least bit disorganized. Here is an ideal outlook at how I feel TNA should book one of Sports Entertainment's Top 10 Biggest Pay-Per-Views of the year.

TNA Wrestling Presents:*
Slammiversary 2012
Ideal Match Card and Predictions

Theme Song: "Now" - Staind*
Ring Announcers:
Jeremy Borash - Preliminary Matches
Jimmy Lennon Jr. - Main Event
Ringside Commentators: Mike Tenay and Eric Bischoff
Backstage Interviewer: Taz

Facebook/Spike TV Exclusive Preliminary Matches
Zima Ion vs. A Local Competitor
Winter vs. ODB
Robbie E and Rob Terry vs. Gunner and Ric Flair
(Before the beginning of the Pay-Per-View, I feel that TNA should do something similar to what they did last year at Bound For Glory. What that was, was pull a play from UFC's or a Sunday Night Heat's playbook and have preliminary matches to get more people to order the PPV. They could have it live on Facebook, like they did for BFG last year, or they could even have it on Spike itself which would be better. Having prelims like the ones above would be a genius move on their part.)

Match Card:
01: Ultimate X Match For The TNA X Division Championship:
Austin Aires vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Anthony Neese vs.*Mark Haskins*
vs. Shannon Moore
(This would be an ideal way to kick off a TNA PPV. The X Division. Since this is Slammiversary, I would have five competitors in this match as opposed to a traditional four man Ultimate X Match. Aires would go over and continue his reign. I mean come on, he's "The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived".)

02: TNA Knockouts Tag-Team Championship Match:
Madison Rayne and Angelina Love vs. Sarita and Rosita
(Since Gail Kim and Madison Rayne's on-screen relationship has gone downhill, I can see an alliance form between Madison Rayne and Angelina Love. She, meaning Angelina, has hardly been on TV at all over the past several months. They could even form a new villainous version of The Beautiful People, minus Velvet of course, and dominate the Knockouts Tag-Team division. Bring dignity back to those belts by getting them off of ODB and EY. It'd be a good match between these two teams. It'd also be a legit Women's Tag-Team Match. Winners: Sarita and Rosita.)

03: AJ Styles vs. Kazarian
(This rivalry should all come to a head at this event. It'd be an ideal time to do it. Two of TNA's best, friends turned enemies, it'd be a classic X Division, meaning their weight class, showcase that I know would tear the roof off of the College Park Center.
Winner: AJ Styles)

04: TNA World Tag-Team Championships Match:
The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Mexican America
(I can see the MCMG's capturing the Tag-Team Titles once again at Sacrifice next month. TNA really messed up their return by announcing it when it should have been a surprise at Lockdown. I mean, we all knew that they were coming back this year, we just didn't know when. What can I say about this match though? Two legit Tag-Teams in a fight for the gold. They'll put on a good match. Just as long as they do it right, it'd be a match worth watching.
Winners: The Motor City Machine Guns)

05: TNA Television Championship Match:
Magnus vs. Rob Van Dam
(After Joe and Magnus lose their Tag-Team titles, I can see Magnus getting a big push as a singles competitor. He can then move on and win the TV Title from Devon. TNA made the right move by putting the TV Title on Devon. Having Magnus win it would give the title back the dignity that it lost in the early parts of last year. Rob Van Dam gets the opportunity by defeating Samoa Joe on an episode of iMPACT. I know for a fact that Magnus and Van Dam will put on a great match that would defiantly generate the Television Title as TNA's second greatest belt. It'd be an ideal match for wrestling fans.
Winner: Magnus)

06: Five-On-Five Elimination Tag-Team Match:
Team Hogan:*
Hulk Hogan, Abyss, Garrett Bischoff, Sting, and Kid Kash
Vs.
Team Hardy:
Jeff Hardy (w/Devon Dudley), Samoa Joe, Douglas Williams, D'Angelo Dinero,*
and Mr. Anderson
(I created this match with an idea to create a match that wrestling fans can talk about for years to come. Since the fans want Jeff Hardy, and since I feel that it's best to keep him as far away from the title picture as possible, having a match like this with Hogan would be genius. Hardy would make the challenge to Hogan at iMPACT, Hogan would accept, and they would each form their respected teams. Listen TNA, if you want to focus on the younger talent, this is your best chance!
Winners: Team Hardy
This would be an excellent way to put new stars over. Then it would all end with Hogan and Hardy shaking hands and Hogan raising Hardy's hand in victory. Genius I tell you. Genius!)

07: TNA Knockouts Championship Match:
Gail Kim vs. Mickie James
(Your Knockouts main-event of the evening would feature two of the best women's wrestlers in the world today in a fight for the gold. What more can I say. It'd be a good back and forth match that would showcase just how much women's wrestling matters in this world. This could also show WWE just how big of a mistake that they made by letting these talented competitors go.
Winner: Gail Kim)

08: King Of The Mountain Match*For*
The TNA World Heavyweight Championship:
Robert Roode vs. James Storm vs. Crimson vs. Matt Morgan vs. Bully Ray
(The main event for this Pay-Per-View should show the return of one of the flagship matches that made TNA Famous. That match is "The King Of The Mountain Match".
TNA can set this up to were either Roode, Storm, or either Bully Ray will walk away the winner. However, any competitor in this match can walk away victorious.
Winner: Crimson
This will without a doubt get everyone talking about Crimson and his undefeated streak. This would be front page news for TNA. It's what they need to do.)

Well, that ends this entry. Tell me your thoughts, and follow me on Twitter @T_Hughes35
PEACE!!!

Submit "TNA Slammiversary 2012 Ideal Layout and Predictions" to Digg Submit "TNA Slammiversary 2012 Ideal Layout and Predictions" to del.icio.us Submit "TNA Slammiversary 2012 Ideal Layout and Predictions" to StumbleUpon Submit "TNA Slammiversary 2012 Ideal Layout and Predictions" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ODB vs Gail Kim with ODB winning the Knockouts title. Rematch at next ppv. Face Rosita, Sarita, Rayne til Bound For Glory. Bound For Glory face Mickie James. Never faced before and sort of a dream match kind of.

Devon vs Bully Ray with Bully Ray winning. He took everything from Devon now all his successes was because of him. Bully Ray faces various wrestlers for the championship such as Mr.Anderson, Pope, Morgan til Bound For Glory to face Magnus.

Joe/Magnus have a decent title run for a change because their finishing move is great. Face Jeff Hardy/Shannon Moore at Sacrifice and retain. Joe/Magnus vs Daniels/Kaz at Slammiversary and retain the belts. Lose the belts next ppv to Mr.Anderson/Mr.PPV RVD. Rematch and go on to face Robbie E+T, Daniels/Kaz, Hardy/Moore til Bound For Glory and face MCMG.

X-Division: Sabin wins the title from Aries so he can continue his fued with Bully Ray at Sacrifice. Slammiversary: Sabin vs Shelley for the title. Sabin wins and loses the belt at Destination X in a X-Scape match with Zema Ion winning. Zema Ion fueds with MCMG til Bound For Glory. Triple Threat match Zema Ion vs Daniels vs Kaz for the belt.

Card probably look like this at Slammiversary:

DM:Pope vs Haskins-random match.

1.Jeff Hardy vs Crimson-Crimson wins of course because he is undefeated. Decent main event type of match where neither really fueded before. Beat the crap out of Shannon Moore to have this match at the ppv in the first place.

2.ODB vs Gail Kim KO title-ODB wins!!

3.Aries vs Bully Ray TV title match-Bully Ray beats Devon at Sacrifice in a tables match for the TV title. Keeps him off TV for a while which is why he doesn't get a rematch. Aries loses the X-Division title at Sacrifice in a fatal 4 way match thanks to Bully Ray. He decided he wants to get his hands on Bully Ray rather than get his rematch for the X-Division title. Bully Ray retains via DQ, but Aries wins the match. He chooses the type of match they have at Destination X which is Elevation X.

4.Joe/Magnus vs Daniels/Kaz tag titles-According to Daniels/Kaz they flourish on the big stages and will win the tag titles. Joe/Magnus retain though.

5.Shelley vs Sabin-For pride and the X-Division title.....Sabin retains!! Both faces leaving as faces. Handshake and so forth after the match.

6.Mexican America vs Mr.Anderson/Mr.PPV RVD vs Robbie E+T-#1 contenders match and have Anderson/RVD winning!!

7.Abyss vs Styles vs Angle vs Storm vs Garett Bischoff-KOTM #1 contender's match. Why Garett Bischoff? Well, he was granted it via Hogan/Sting for leading his team to victory at Lockdown. Angle/Bischoff had a match at Sacrifice, but Abyss interfered which is how they got in this match. Styles/Storm won matches to get in the match to. They hang a briefcase rather than a championship. Abyss wins in controversial fashion. Daniels/Kaz cost AJ the match. Abyss decides he wants his title match at Hardcore Justice in a Moster's Ball match. Who faces Roode at Destination X? Kaz, Daniels, and AJ in a Ultimate X match.

8.Roode vs Jarrett-Jarrett isn't going to let Roode ruin the company he built so he is going to do it on the big stage of Slammiversary to take the title off of him. 10 year anniversary for the world title. Roode wins of course.
    Updated 04-17-2012 at 08:25 PM by TheGreatOne
    My opinion on the bloggers card:

Crimson is winning the world title too soon after just being a tag team wrestler. Let him build back up as a singles wrestler. I'd save streak vs title for Bound For Glory. Have him win there vs Roode.

How many times does Storm get a title shot?

They just did Mickie James vs Kim before they did the Velvet Sky fued.

Hogan wrestling? No thanks. What is up with Joe being thrown in without Magnus on the team? How many heel turns will we have in the coming months with Jeff Hardy, Mr.Anderson, and so forth.

TV title with no Devon involved? What happened to Magnus/Joe tag title picture? What happened to Devon's rematch after losing possibly at Sacrifice?

MCMG just defeated Mexican America on Impact clean during return. Where's Joe/Magnus rematch? Is that on free TV to?

Bunch of no names facing Aries rather than one of the MCMG who just lost to the tag team champs at Lockdown?
    Giving props and dues for the ideas and matches...

1st off a pre-show hardly ever has but one match...
    2nd some good ideas... Particularly the King of the Mountain and Ultimate X...
    3rd off, why Knockout Tag titles why not Tag titles???
    4th point many feuds and stories have yet to be played out, most likely want end at or before Slammiverary!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by searle
    shut up you fool, go and suck him off, if you like it so much!

i want to apologise to T-Hughes35, sorry mate, i was bit harsh, it is after all your prediction, im sorry.
    Oh tough talk over the internet, real mature. Just shut up, jesus. Just grow up and mature already.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.