View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

WWE's Future Endeavored Class of 2012: Who Stays, Who Goes?

Rate this Entry
As reported earlier, WWE's annual "Spring Cleaning" will likely take place next week before the 2012 WWE Draft commences on a special three-hour Monday Night RAW on Monday, April 23rd.

But don't expect the likes of Michael Cole, Vickie Guerrero, John Laurinaitis, and Hornswoggle to get the boot. Instead, the released Superstars will likely be talented wrestlers with no direction whatsoever.

I don't see very many Superstars on the main roster; the most affected in my opinion will be the Florida Championship Wrestling roster which may see as many as fifteen Superstars getting released.

And so without further ado, here are my predictions on who gets to be "future endeavored."

Evan Bourne: Bourne was a promising highflier who was a victim of backstage heat as well as not one, but two suspensions related to the WWE's Wellness Policy. Expect Bourne to be a major player in TNA's X-Division later this year once he recovers from his foot injury.

Ezekiel Jackson: Despite being a talented wrestler, Jackson was not one of Vince McMahon's favorites. And it's a shame, considering that Jackson is one of the best Superstars in the company but used erratically nonetheless.

Trent Baretta: Baretta has been AWOL for several months now and the former Dudebuster's days in the WWE could be numbered.

Kharma: The mammoth female wrestler has been AWOL since her pregnancy (save for an appearance at this year's Royal Rumble PPV). The WWE tends to favor former models (i.e. Kelly Kelly) and expect Kharma to be another talented Diva to be all but forgotten.

Heath Slater: Slater has been lost in the shuffle since splitting with The Corre last year.

Ted DiBiase, Jr.:
This is my surprise choice to be "future endeavored." When DiBiase debuted in the WWE back in May 2008, he was considered to be the breakout star of Legacy. Whoops! Unfortunately, it was Cody Rhodes who would go on to become one of the biggest heels in the WWE; rendering DiBiase an afterthought.

Submit "WWE's Future Endeavored Class of 2012: Who Stays, Who Goes?" to Digg Submit "WWE's Future Endeavored Class of 2012: Who Stays, Who Goes?" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE's Future Endeavored Class of 2012: Who Stays, Who Goes?" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE's Future Endeavored Class of 2012: Who Stays, Who Goes?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The reason Bourne had backstage heat was because of his Wellness Policy failures! And if you think Big Zeke is a talented wrestler, I think you need to watch some more wrestling! Also Kharma actually lost her baby, so I imagine isn't ready to return to the ring full time yet, but they will have plans for her, she won't be released any time soon! Hope you are right about DiBiase though!
    Quote Originally Posted by LM_StraightEdge
    Hope you are right about DiBiase though!
    thats a cuntish thing to say, hoping someone loses their livelyhood.
    jinder mahal,ezekiel jackson,evan bourne,trent barreta are ma choice
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Dude
    thats a cuntish thing to say, hoping someone loses their livelyhood.
    He won't lose his livelyhood! Somebody will pick up his bland, charisma vacuum ass due to his daddy! Pretty much like his 'E' career!
    Disagree with your assessment of big 'Zeke - he really isn't that good at all, and that'll be why he goes.

Kharma will be staying for a while. She will only go if she decides she just doesn't want to step into the ring again.

As for who I see going...

JTG; Evan Bourne; Michael McGillicutty; Trent Baretta; Matt Striker
    I always saw Evan going to TNA. The fact that he went to WWE first I believe was just a smart decision on his part. He made his million dollars, now when he is in the midcard as part of the X-division on TNA he will be set and can start to settle down. How much you wanna bet that Austin Aries loses the belt to him the second he steps into a ring because TNA loves to reward the defectors from WWE.

I don't see Ted DiBiase Jr. being cut loose just yet. Sure he is a raw talent, but remember that there was no major platform for him to get better until his hit-and-miss time with Legacy. The DiBiase Posse that he has every time is a good idea because it helps warm the crowd up to him and is putting himself over, so that when he turns heel like his dad it will be all that much more devastating.

I think that Kharma isn't going to be let go yet. She still could be riding on a medical leave. Sure she showed up at the Royal Rumble, but she took all-of-one bump. When she is completely medically cleared, which should be either this or next month due to what happened. She will become a force in the diva's division.

I really don't know all that much about Trent Baretta except that he teamed with that Cliff Compton guy back in WWECW. Hopefully he can pull things together, or accept a transfer to FCW to train and practice a better gimmick.

Ezekiel Jackson will not be canned. He is the equivalent to the 90's Ahmed Johnson. What they need is a guy from FCW to come up to the main roster and take his face spot so they can turn him heel. As a heel, everything with this guy just clicks into place.

Heath Slater in my opinion is the only one who deserves the boot. Sure he was in a vignette with Flo-rida, but besides that he doesn't do a good job of putting the others over. Thats a jobbers job is to make others look good and he just can't do that. I watched a match he had against Ted DiBiase Jr. late last year and he made DiBiase look bad. When stuff like this starts happening you need to reassess the situation and maybe try giving Heath a role better suited to him. Perhaps the role of dark match jobber that way he isn't embarrassing himself or the other wrestler in front of a camera.
    Kharma has a miscarriage so the wwe get rid off her, that would be bad form and terrible publicity. i actually don't see any of them leaving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.