View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped

Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average.
Hey Everyone. The Savior here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch. Now, I want to start by saying that I'm totally revamping how I do this blog. Instead of picking three or four topics and ranting with an opinion, I'm going a little more interactive. The topics I bring will now be in question form, so that should really get the comments and the debates going. Let me know what you think.

So, without further adieu, the new Abdominal Stretch.

Will The Crowd Stay as Hot as it was Monday?

This one is hard to say. I personally think that the crowd being so extra hype about the WM Fallout Episode, was because it was their last chance to let it all out. Think about what Miami had. Four days of Axxess, Hall of Fame, One of the most anticipated Wrestlemanias, and finally, the night after. It's sort of the equivalent to Superbowl Week or NBA and MLB All Star Week. Eventually though, the crowd's going to die back down. Why? Because the WWE can't put on star-studded shows week in and week out. They only have so many people they can bring back. Eventually, they're going to have to keep working with what they have, which doesn't seem like much if they're bringing all these people back.

Lord Tensai, or Still Just A-Train?

Lord Tensai made his return on Monday. I thought it lacked enthusiasm, and honestly, Albert's the same. I'm not sure what the point of bringing him back is. He's still fat and sloppy, and my guess is, he won't be around long. Even with that crowd as hot as it was on Monday, they didn't give a $hit about his re-debut, and neither did I. His move set was the same and the only thing innovative about him was after the match, he applied the claw. But again, I think he'll lose steam real fast and eventually just fall into obscurity.

Alberto Del Rio Being Pushed Right Back into The Title Picture?

This is one of those situations where I think someone has incriminating pictures or video of McMahon that could be very costly. I just don't understand why they insist on keeping him in the title picture. He hasn't participated in anything in 2012, yet the night after WM, he comes out and is already Sheamus' next opponent? I don't get it. He's got good size, and he's a good wrestler, but he sucks on the mic and the crowd still doesn't care about him. They never did up to this point, and I wonder if they ever will. Alberto Del Rio in the title picture is something I have to strongly disagree with. It's one of those things that will pull the steam out of the crowd.

Why Is The Jericho/CM Punk Feud Continuing?

Obviously, these two are working a good program. That's not my point here. I want to know why some of this stuff hasn't taken place from the get go here, with the culmination being at WM? Think about it. WM probably got somewhere between 1.5 and 2 million PPV buys. There was over 79,000 people live, and they're holding out? Now they're continuing the feud, and they're probably going to have a better match at Extreme Rules? The Arena will have 17,000 people and it'll get 400,000 buys. Just seems like they fumbled with this one. Especially since Jericho tapped at WM. The feud is getting stale and seems to be going nowhere, in my opinion. And the alcoholic and druggie family thing is uncreative.

Is Brock Lesnar's Return Really Worth It?

If reports of his contract are true, I don't see how it's worth it at all. $5 million for a light schedule to last until WM 29? I'm not a fan of Brock Lesnar but I am not ignorant to his abilities. The only thing I'm unsure of is how he fits in. What are they honestly going to do with him for a whole year? And how wise is it to have his first feud with John Cena? Is Cena really going to job clean again? But if Lesnar loses, he's buried before he even gets started. So how does this whole thing play out? And also, was there really a need to bring him back? If the plan is to keep Cena out of the title picture, fine. But they're not going to bury the face of their company. Brock, as loud as the crowd popped for him on Monday, is not the draw that John Cena is. Not even close. So was it really worth it to bring him back? Everyone's excited now. Let's see how excited we are two or three weeks after Extreme Rules, when the newness wears off.

I hope everyone liked the new format of The Abdominal Stretch. For those who are commenting, do me a favor and let me know what you think. I know this one was kind of long, but there's just so much happening this week. I'll be doing this twice a week now, so I can spread things out and not bunch so much together like I did on this one.

I hope everyone had a great week. Be Safe.

Submit "The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped" to Digg Submit "The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped" to del.icio.us Submit "The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brock Lesnar is worth all of the money WWE is offering him in his contract. Wanna know why? Because he can make them even more money. Lesnar is a draw whether you like him or not. He drew big time in the UFC during most of his fights and their is no question as to whether or not he will draw big money for the WWE. Brock Lesnar making a return to the WWE is very smart from a business standpoint. Just think about all of the possible feuds WWE will book him in. That's the point of bringing in Lesnar, to draw more numbers.
    This monday should be interesting. Cena will debut a custom made car made by the guys on the Dream Machine show called the InCENArator. We might see Brock (via satellite or live) and see more feuds developing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.