View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

2012 WWE Draft Preview: Who Won't Be Changing Brands

Rate this Entry
As you may probably already know about the 2012 WWE Draft on Monday, April 23rd when a number of Superstars and Divas change brands. But what about the select Superstars who I think will not change brands this year? And so without further adieu, here are the five Superstars who I think will be staying put this year.

John Cena. The so-called face of the WWE, Cena in my opinion should not and will not be moving over to Friday Night SmackDown anytime soon. Despite Monday Night RAW being a supershow, Cena is too valuable not to be featured on the B-Show.

Big Show. Yeah I know. The World's Largest Athlete is known to change brands just like changing contact lenses, but this year I don't expect the Intercontinental Championship moving to the red brand and besides, the Big Show can help a much younger star like a Dolph Ziggler or a Drew McIntyre.

Kelly Kelly. If Cena is the face of the WWE, then the perky blonde bombshell is the face of the WWE Divas. Despite being relegated to WWE Superstars like her fellow Divas, don't expect her to move to Friday nights.

Chris Jericho. In my opinion, Y2J is a RAW-type of guy and I don't expect his feud with CM Punk to end until maybe SummerSlam at the very latest.

Drew McIntyre. ​The Sinister Scotsman's time on RAW was a disaster and his second stint on SmackDown is equally subpar. But at least, he's getting some TV time as a result.

Submit "2012 WWE Draft Preview: Who Won't Be Changing Brands" to Digg Submit "2012 WWE Draft Preview: Who Won't Be Changing Brands" to del.icio.us Submit "2012 WWE Draft Preview: Who Won't Be Changing Brands" to StumbleUpon Submit "2012 WWE Draft Preview: Who Won't Be Changing Brands" to Google

Updated 04-12-2012 at 11:22 PM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well . First of, I Agree with the most part of it. So, I Hopefully Pray for the heavens that they don't do like last Year, when they've Drafted John Cena Twice in the Night.
    Now, I've seen you talking about Chris Jericho being an RAW-Type Superstar. I Have to disagree, because he could do an awesome job there. SmackDown is an Awesome Show, even They considering it as the "B" Show of WWE. No One Can Deny That Smackdown, in the past Years, was home of some great wrestlers and all that thing we always say. (I Think you get the point, so i'm shortening the things up)
    Now, Coming Back to Chris Jericho, I Think that he is not going to be drafted, not because he's a RAW-Type Superstar. He Will not be Drafted because he will soon go to a Tour with his band. And Because his contract is not so long. Wrestlers with Long Term Contracts can be Traded as much as the WWE Wants, because you know that they will stay there.

I May Have missed the Point with my commentary, but it's just What i Thought when I Saw your Blog.
    You've made an point, pointing the superstars and the diva that should be not Drafted. Keep Up The Good Work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhosBlack
    Well . First of, I Agree with the most part of it. So, I Hopefully Pray for the heavens that they don't do like last Year, when they've Drafted John Cena Twice in the Night.
    Now, I've seen you talking about Chris Jericho being an RAW-Type Superstar. I Have to disagree, because he could do an awesome job there. SmackDown is an Awesome Show, even They considering it as the "B" Show of WWE. No One Can Deny That Smackdown, in the past Years, was home of some great wrestlers and all that thing we always say. (I Think you get the point, so i'm shortening the things up)
    Now, Coming Back to Chris Jericho, I Think that he is not going to be drafted, not because he's a RAW-Type Superstar. He Will not be Drafted because he will soon go to a Tour with his band. And Because his contract is not so long. Wrestlers with Long Term Contracts can be Traded as much as the WWE Wants, because you know that they will stay there.

I May Have missed the Point with my commentary, but it's just What i Thought when I Saw your Blog.
    You've made an point, pointing the superstars and the diva that should be not Drafted. Keep Up The Good Work.
    Thanks for commenting!
    I have to say i agree with your predictions, mostly. My problem with the Draft is that it doesnt really make a huge amount of difference anymore. With the new Raw 'Supershow' format most of the big names from Smackdown are on Raw most weeks anyway. I woudl love to see Cena and Lesnar drafted to Smackdown and Orton to Raw. At least it would shake things up a bit.
    Miz to Smackdown!
    I really think that Brock Lesnar is gonna destroy John Cena @ Extreme Rules and then the next night (night of draft) Cena is gonna be drafted to SMACKDOWN to give Brock Lesnar the top RAW spot. Maybe CM Punk & Sheamus will both be drafted and the title belts will switch brands. Apparently Brock's gonna win a heavyweight title but rumor has it CM Punk is "too small to face him" so perhaps we'll see Brock Lesnar vs. Sheamus for World Heavyweight title on the RAW brand since Sheamus is now getting a little heel heat.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.