View RSS Feed

Real Talk!

Real Talk!: Brock Lesnar is not a Good Wrestler.

Rating: 6 votes, 1.17 average.
I got a lot of heat for my first ever blog and, I'll probably gets some more heat on this one too, but I don't care because thats what a blog is, I'm surpose to tell you what I think and that is exactly what I'm going to do.

As I remember watching Raw and Smackdown in the early 2000's I didn't think Brock Lesnar was good. First of all the worst match that I ever saw was a Brock Lesnar match. Come on people, have we all forgotten about Goldberg vs Lesnar at WrestleMania 20, it was the absolute worst match I ever saw.

Lesnar has horrible mic skills thats the reason why Paul Heyman did most of the talking. He injured a number of people in his first run with the wwe and, Lesnar was the main reason Mr.Perfect got fired.

Just as John Cena has been pushed down are throats in recent years Brock Lesnar was in the early 2000's. Lesnar wrestled only two or three years for the wwe and, already people calling him one of the greats, give me a break.

Lesnar match's and feuds only looked good when he was feuding with the greats like Hogan, Kurt Angle and, The Undertaker, They made him look good.

Brock Lesnar was wwe's version of Goldberg and, just like I didn't think Goldberg was good I don't think Brock Lesnar is a good wrestler at all and, thats Real Talk!

Submit "Real Talk!: Brock Lesnar is not a Good Wrestler." to Digg Submit "Real Talk!: Brock Lesnar is not a Good Wrestler." to del.icio.us Submit "Real Talk!: Brock Lesnar is not a Good Wrestler." to StumbleUpon Submit "Real Talk!: Brock Lesnar is not a Good Wrestler." to Google

Comments

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    F@#k U. Dont write another blog
    I'm not going to say your wrong. You're right about two things. First, when you made the comment about him being in the WWE for like 3 years and everyone considers him one of the greats, and Second, he has horrible mic skills.

I'm not a fan of Brock Lesnar, at all, but you're not exactly being objective either. He is a great wrestler and a phenomenal athlete. At least he was 8 years ago. We'll see about now. But you can't downplay his abilities.
    ... a good laugh was needed...hell all i did was read the topics headline.... scrolled past the blog, STRAIGHT TO THE COMMENTS!!!! boy Realtalk... that many people hating on your shit, CALL IT QUITS!!!!
    First off, I disagree with your point that Lesnar's matches/feuds were only good with people like Angle, Hogan and Taker. I enjoyed Lesnar's feuds/matches with The Rock, Big Show, Chris Benoit, and Eddie Guerrero, and I am sure others can agree with that point. Brock Lesnar wasn't the WWE's version of Goldberg, Brock Lesnar was the WWE's version of Brock Lesnar. That would be like saying Bobby Roode is TNA's version of HHH. There is just no air to that statement. And to me, I feel like you are basing a lot of your opinion off of his match with Goldberg at WM XX, which yes you are right stunk, but when two people are on their way out, and the crowd knows it, do you really think we are going to get anything stellar?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.