View RSS Feed

Duderino

Solution to The Tag Division (Part 1)

Rate this Entry
Hello Duderino here,

It seems to me that the WWE have missed an opportunity to build the tag titles in recent weeks. This sprung to mind after watching the Santino/Brodus and Ziggler/Swagger segment on Raw. In my opinion the belts should have been put on Ziggler and Swagger just before Mania, that way, although not defended at Wrestlemania, the champions would have at least been represented on the card. With what happened on monday night we would now be beginning a build up to a interesting title defence at Extreme Rules featuring established heel champions and a new face team consisting of two over superstars.

This is salvageable, so I am going to have a go at booking the tag division through the next few pay-per-views. I have read a few blogs like this before and they seem to overcomplicate things and presume that the belts would get far too much airtime, so I am going to simplify it to one tag match on Raw and Smackdown each week.

Raw 9/3/12 - With Ziggler and Swagger on commentary duties, Brodus and Santino challenge for the Belts. With Brodus laying waste to Epico/Primo, Ziggler/Swagger interfere and leave the match as a no contest.

Smackdown 14/3/12 - Number one contenders match. Brodus/Santino vs Ziggler/Swagger. Vicky Guererro distracts Brodus by showing some leg or arse leaving Santino to be double teamed for a Ziggler/Swagger win.

Raw 16/3/12 - Ziggler/Swagger vs Primo/Epico for the belts. Brodus and Santino get some payback, costing Swaggler (sorry) the win, leaving them furious.

Smackdown 21/3/12 - Rematch from Raw, with John Laurinaitus banning Brodus/Santino from interfering. This time Swaggler win the Belts.

Raw 23/3/12 - Epico/Primo get an obligated rematch and lose to Swaggler. After the match Brodus/Santino challenge them for the belts. John Laurinaitus says if Brodus/Santino can beat Epico/Primo on Smackdown, they get a shot at Extreme Rules.

Smackdown 28/3/12 - Brodus/Santino become number one contenders. It is announced they will face the champs in a tables match at Extreme Rules.

Extreme Rules - Santino is eliminated early leaving Brodus in a handicap match,, which he comes through, laying Swagger on a table and slamming Ziggler through him from the top turnbuckle (if this is within Brodus capabilities). New champs.

Ok so I have this planned up to Money in the Bank, but i am aware this blog could drag on so i will leave it at here for now and will return with part 2 soon, regardless of what your feedback maybe (well unless you fella's are particularly brutal to me then i will just throw all my toys out the pram and sulk for a few weeks)

Thanks for reading

Duderino

Submit "Solution to The Tag Division (Part 1)" to Digg Submit "Solution to The Tag Division (Part 1)" to del.icio.us Submit "Solution to The Tag Division (Part 1)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Solution to The Tag Division (Part 1)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

doesn't sound bad but a brodus clay/santino marella team please don't make this happen unless brodus has another gimmick XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777
    doesn't sound bad but a brodus clay/santino marella team please don't make this happen unless brodus has another gimmick XD
    its happening!
    i dont have a clue why you didnt go with ZigSwag as a team name
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcat66
    i dont have a clue why you didnt go with ZigSwag as a team name
    Dammit!!!!
    I'd rather keep the titles on Primo and Epico. They haven't had a disappointing run as champs in regards to what they've been allowed to do by the 'E all they really get is to have matches and they put on damn good matches when given the chance. But they get no promo or mic time so they can't further their heel personas. I would like a heel vs heel match against Ziggler and Swagger. Also bring the Uso's back into the picture for fucks sake! That's my little rant

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.