View RSS Feed

y2jray

Thank you Miami

Rate this Entry
This blog is gunna be short and sweet and really is just a shout out basically but oh well i feel they deserve it.

Watching Wresltemania and Raw last night made me realize how great a WWE audience Miami is, perfect host for wrestlemania. The crowd was so amped all night for mania even with some lackluster matches they still were a great crowd. And Monday nights Raw? All I can say is WOW with the chanting of 'yes' yes' 'yes' 'ohhhhhhh yes' during the punk henry match it was great it made the match great to watch seeing the crowd get into to the show as much as they did. I havnt seen a crowd this enthused since the punk cena mitb match which i think made the match seem ten times better then it actually was when you look back and watch it but it just amde the whole experience that much better which is what WWE is supposed to be about, entertainment! And for the first time in a while i was actually really entertained watching RAW and was excited, not because the show was anything special, although i did like the show, but because the audience just comepletely made the night. I wish more crowds were like this instead of just sitting on their asses all night, crowds forget they make the show soemtimes, not the WWE.

So thanks Miami, thanks for making the show exciting again showing us all why we are all wrestling fans, more audiences need to get pumped like the Miami audience was, it just makes the show better for everyone.

Submit "Thank you Miami" to Digg Submit "Thank you Miami" to del.icio.us Submit "Thank you Miami" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thank you Miami" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    i agree. I was thinking the same thing last night. The crown was electric last night,That last cena segment was crazy. What a crowd now i wish i attended
    YES! Yes! Yes!
    I was there! YES! YES! YES! YES! Cant wait to watch it back on tv when i get back to England!
    I have to say half of the card was a bit lackluster....I would have preferred a money in the bank over the raw vs sd gimmick. All in all I think the AAA had better acoustics being a closed facillity and boy was it loud.

On the other hand there is nothing like 80,000 people chantting YES YES YES and the eruption when the rock pulled off the game ending Rock Bottom.

Im happy to see that we can be recognized as a great wresting community.
    That crowd was absolutely FANTASTIC. HAd an old school feel to it, it made what was really not that bad a Raw but still pretty average more spectacular than what it was. I'd say even going back to Punk vs Cena in Chicago they were even better than that on the count of that crowd was amped for one match mainly cause of Punk. Miami was out of their mind crazy the entire night. I didn't know Miami even had it in them.I used to expect places like Philly to be like that but Philly has been phoning it in lately.

I hope this carries over but Smackdown is now coming to my hometown (Orlando) and I can tell you now its probably going to be a huge dropoff..Lets hope not and I hope this "YES" thing carries over city to city
    Quote Originally Posted by Azreal87
    I have to say half of the card was a bit lackluster....I would have preferred a money in the bank over the raw vs sd gimmick. All in all I think the AAA had better acoustics being a closed facillity and boy was it loud.

On the other hand there is nothing like 80,000 people chantting YES YES YES and the eruption when the rock pulled off the game ending Rock Bottom.

Im happy to see that we can be recognized as a great wresting community.
    I agree about the aaa I watched both shows on tv and the crowd came off better in the closed arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by nosellshogan
    That crowd was absolutely FANTASTIC. HAd an old school feel to it, it made what was really not that bad a Raw but still pretty average more spectacular than what it was. I'd say even going back to Punk vs Cena in Chicago they were even better than that on the count of that crowd was amped for one match mainly cause of Punk. Miami was out of their mind crazy the entire night. I didn't know Miami even had it in them.I used to expect places like Philly to be like that but Philly has been phoning it in lately.

I hope this carries over but Smackdown is now coming to my hometown (Orlando) and I can tell you now its probably going to be a huge dropoff..Lets hope not and I hope this "YES" thing carries over city to city
    The crowd had an old ECW feel. crazy
    Updated 04-03-2012 at 01:34 PM by jjlbuck82
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.