View RSS Feed

y2jray

Top 5 Entertaining WWE stars today

Rate this Entry
I recently wrote a blog about my top 5 most boring WWE stars out there right now. This blog is just a follow up to that, but from a more positive perspective, this time its my top five entertaining WWE stars out there right now. First off i did not put the Rock on this list because i feel like this list is more about active WWE stars, however if Rocky had been around more this year I think I could warrant him being on this list because lets face it he is very entertaining.

Anyways now too my list:

5. John Cena- What can I say, I used to absolutely hate this guy but ever since MITB with punk hes actually starting to grow on me as much as I hate it. With the fans booeing cena but others loving him at the same time I can't deny I really am entertained now when he comes out. His promos building up to Wrestlemania entertained me, and I was actually excited to see what fallout their would be for Cena on RAW, turned out he gave a boring supercena promo and I hope he doesnt fall back into that because I really gotta admit, with the toned down supercena we had been seeing I was starting to be entertained by him.

4. Triple H- yea i know he is not a full time wrestler but he was around more this year than Rocky and he had me really entertained, he had soem good storylines ths year with Punk, Nash, and obviously the end of an era match. He used to be one of my favourites when he was a full time wrestler, and even when hes seen as the COO or w.e he is I still am entertained by him.

3. Chris Jericho- He is great, gold on the mic and still has it in the ring. He is arguably the best at promos in my opinion and I really hope he sticks around for a while i would love to see him carry the WWE championship again.

2. CM Punk- If this was the summer he would have been my number one for sure, but he has kinda slowed down a bit since he 'left' the WWE with the title. He made wrestling interesting just by himself in the summer, and he and jericho put on a great wrestlemania build-up although i hate how they made Christian look like a fool getting his ass kicked clean by punk but thats a whole another topic. Point is this guy ahs slowed down but he still entertains me and I hope he and Laurinaitis have this on going feud with punk eventually getting screwed out of the title, sort of like a mcmahon austin storyline.

1. Daniel Bryan- YES YES YES, OOOOH YES, I did not like Bryan as a face I honestly could not stand him but boy is he great as heel. Im even interested in his little love affair with AJ which is sad to say. The guy carried Sheamus for the Wrestlemania build up and then got made to look like an idiot. I think like many others I became more of a Bryan fan when he lost in 18 seconds then before he lost. He is so over with the WWe I hope they dont turn him face again just because the fans love him, keep him as a heel and sneaking his way to a win, thats why we love him because he isnt a big brute like sheamus he does what ever he needs to to win and if you hve ever been in a fight you know you arnt going to stay clean and nice throughout a fight, youre going to do what ever you can to win it and I think thats why I love Bryan right now because he is realistic.

Thanks for reading guys let me know what you think about my list and who else should be deserving of it.

Guys who deserve recognition: Cody Rhodes, dolph ziggler

Submit "Top 5 Entertaining WWE stars today" to Digg Submit "Top 5 Entertaining WWE stars today" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 5 Entertaining WWE stars today" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 5 Entertaining WWE stars today" to Google

Comments

HHH doesn't entertain me anymore. I was one of those fans who were not happy to hear about HHH vs Taker 3. Only reason the match was intriguing was because it was in a Hell in a Cell match. Thank goodness for that.
    Wait D-Bry is more entertaining than Chris Jericho? Are you insane? He says I'm vegan and yes and that's more entertaining than Chris Jericho yelling at C.M. Punk "your dad is a drunk! You sister is a drug addict!" Come on, that's classic and don't forget the bottles of Jack he threw at Punk's head, genius! That stuff is way more entertaining than yes....yes...yes! Here's a revised list:
    Most Entertaing WWE stars today:
    1) Chris Jericho
    2) Everyone else!
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcontra
    Wait D-Bry is more entertaining than Chris Jericho? Are you insane? He says I'm vegan and yes and that's more entertaining than Chris Jericho yelling at C.M. Punk "your dad is a drunk! You sister is a drug addict!" Come on, that's classic and don't forget the bottles of Jack he threw at Punk's head, genius! That stuff is way more entertaining than yes....yes...yes! Here's a revised list:
    Most Entertaing WWE stars today:
    1) Chris Jericho
    2) Everyone else!

Look at my name im the biggest jericoholic out there! I am jsut saying right now I think bryan is easily the biggest heel in WWE and maybe the best as of right now, jericho over time is way more entertaining same with punk but right now I think bryan is the most entertaining.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.