View RSS Feed

YruaMike

A Pre-WrestleMania Prediction

Rate this Entry
Now I don't have much time on my hands, so I'm gonna make this quick. Wazzup guys it's me Mike here once again with another blog. Now WrestleMania is today and I will make a short blog on who I predict will win followed by a brief summary of why I think so. Let's get started!

Triple Threat Tag Team Match The Usos
I honestly don't care who wins but I am pretty sure that Epico & Primo will lose on the grandest stage of all. And the Usos are a pretty good team and they deserve a little gold.

Team Johnny Vs. Team Teddy Team Johnny
I my pick is honestly team teddy, but if you critical think a little, you'llknow why I chose Team Johnny. First of all, Teddy Long is a little old now and I think he might retire soon. Second of all, team Johnny had the Miz, and I think that the WWE want him to be a future UnderTaker because of how they always give him a WrestleMania win, so i guess that he'll score the pinfall and become 3-0.

Diva's Match I don't give a crap
I actually never watch the diva matches on WWE, because they're a waste of time and I usually need to use the bathroom or am hungry when a diva's match or promo goes on. So I don't care who wins, all I've got to say to the winner is: congratulations, I officially don't care!

Cody Rhodes vs. The Big Show Big Show
I chose the Big Show because Cody has been making a big fuss about how the Big Show has been having embarrasing WrestleMania moments. I also think a loss could be good for Cody, so then he could slowly start rising on the World Heavyweight title and hopefully win it.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan Sheamus
I mean come on, ever since Elimination chamber Sheamus has been in more matches, and Daniel Bryan watches, Daniel Bryan has had some matches too, but I honestly don't remember a match ever since the champion vs. champion with Punk, and 1 or 2 tag team matches, I don't know if I just didn't watch them or something. Anyways, I think that Sheamus has won the buildup and I honestly don't know what else to say except that these two are great wrestlers and I give them good luck!

Randy Orton vs. Kane Randy Orton
Now I love Kane and all, but this match wasn't made for him to have his moment, in fact, I think they're just gonna burry him again. But I do think that they made this match to give Randy a good Pay-Per-View moment to let him go back for the World Heavyweight championship.

CM Punk vs. Jericho Jericho
I like CM Punk more than Y2J, but Jericho has won the buildup and their promos are entertaining. So I think that Jericho will win, so that Punk will claim a rematch at Extreme Rules, where their fight will be much, much more EPIC. Plus, I wanna see what Jericho will come up with next.

The UnderTaker vs. Triple H Hell In a Cell with guest referee Shawn Michaels UnderTaker
I chose the UnderTaker to win because he's the master of Hell In a Cell, and because of Shawn Michaels being the guest ref, I think thst Triple H will be about to win, but Shawn gives him a Sweet Chin Music, and causes The Deadman to win, walking out 20-0.

The Rock vs. John Cena I don't know
This match will be EPIC and both of them put up a good build-up. I love Rock and he's one of my favorite superstars, and I respect Cena, but I don't really cheer for him. It really doesn't matter for me about who's going to win, but I'm sure it will be in the best way possible. There have also been rumors about interferences By Brock Lesnar, but this is how I think it could go. In the middle of the match, I think that Brock will interfere and catch Rock's attention, then Cena would attempt the Attitude Adjustment, but right when he's about to throw Rocky, Batista will come to even the odds, so Cena lets go of Rock and both are distracted, then both of them will start beating each other up outside of the ring, then Cena and Rock will continue their match normally, and one of them will comeout on top, hopefully Rock (in my opinion).

And to wrap things up

Well, those were my predictions on winners of tonight's Mania. It will be great and I will see you all later.
I also made my own "WrestleMania", but it's with WWE toys, it's actually a part of my web show "SMW" please check it out.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HljhfowdfV4
Thank you for reading once again, please post in the comments who YOU think might win today, as always, I'm Mike Elyian, and don't let the alien invasion catch you!

Submit "A Pre-WrestleMania Prediction" to Digg Submit "A Pre-WrestleMania Prediction" to del.icio.us Submit "A Pre-WrestleMania Prediction" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Pre-WrestleMania Prediction" to Google

Comments

Miz will actually be 4-0 if he wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper
    Miz will actually be 4-0 if he wins.
    How do you work that one out?

Wrestlemania 25 - Lost to Primo and Carlito in the dark match
    Wrestlemania 26 - Beat John Morrison & R-Truth
    Wrestlemania 27 - Beat John Cena

Obviously dark matches are not included so that leaves the Miz with a record of 2-0.
    I am the only one who think Cody Rhodes will win?
    Not how I predict how the show, but that's interesting to say the least.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.