View RSS Feed

TheShockMaster

WrestleMania 28 - TheShockMaster!

Rate this Entry
Figured I'd jot down a few points on what I think will happen at Wrestlemania. By the way... I think it's appalling that WWE aren't showing the tag team title match on TV.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. John Cena
My original thought was that Miz would interfere, but given the recent news about Batista and Brock Lesnar, I'm predicting that Brock will interfere with the match. A dream ending would have Brock F5 The Rock, then have John Cena turn heel by taking advantage and pinning The Rock.

For complete chaos, Batista could come out after the F5 and start attacking Brock, but I'm doubtful that Batista will even sign with WWE.

WWE champion CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
Depending on Chris Jericho's contract, I think either athlete could win. If Jericho is staying around long after Wrestlemania - say to Summer Slam, then I can see Jericho winning.
At the same time, Extreme Rules follows Wrestlemania, and is in CM Punk's home town. If CM Punk were to win at Wrestlemania, then I can see the crowd getting angry if Jericho took the title in Punk's home town.
Overall, I'm predicting Jericho to win this one, as I feel the storyline can and will be stretched out further - and I think he needs to win that in order for the story to continue.

The Undertaker vs. HHH in Hell in A Cell with Shawn Michaels as special referee
I think The Undertaker will win after Triple H has a face off with Shawn Michaels over some "bad officiating."

World champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
Sheamus will likely win this one, even though I think heel Bryan rocks.

WWE Intercontinental champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
I don't see any reason for Show to win this match, so I think Cody Rhodes will be put over and win.

Randy Orton vs. Kane
This is a fairly boring storyline - about as bad as Show/Rhodes, so I think Randy Orton will win. If not, then I'm going to be switching the channel. Personally, I shouldn't have to try to find a reason to like these storylines, they should naturally be entertaining. The performers are great, the storylines are terrible.

Team Johnny vs. Team Long
Another boring storyline. I can see this being dragged out further, and so I'm going to pick Team Johnny. However, I feel the possibility of a Miz face turn in this match.

WWE Divas champ Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres vs. Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos
Who cares, seriously?

Submit "WrestleMania 28 - TheShockMaster!" to Digg Submit "WrestleMania 28 - TheShockMaster!" to del.icio.us Submit "WrestleMania 28 - TheShockMaster!" to StumbleUpon Submit "WrestleMania 28 - TheShockMaster!" to Google

Updated 04-01-2012 at 10:36 AM by TheShockMaster

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I agree except for the following:

CM Punk retains after a great match, but it isn't a clean finish. Jericho gets his rematch at Extreme Rules where he takes the title and is boo'd out of the building. The feud is stretched out to Summer Slam where Punk beats Jericho cleanly and can finally say he's best in the world.

I dont think Cody will win. They have made too big a point over the last few weeks of Big Show's loosing streak. He only has a few years left, and I think they wanna give him a victory or two before he retires.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.