View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

STATE OF THE 'E: The Day Has Arrived!!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Welcome again to the ALWAYS imitated and NEVER duplicated STATE OF THE 'E in blog form! I am your host as usual for the occassion, Rated_R(ob)KO!!

I'm happy. I'm happy that it is officially April 1st, 2012.. WrestleMania day. If I could get this made into a National Holiday, I would. It's certainly no secret that I'm a huge "mark" of THE 'E and always will be. They do a ton of things to piss me off but, I deal with it. Been with them through thick and thin and I'll be there until the doors close. And hopefully I'll be working for them before then as well. But, that's another story for another time.

It's currently 5am where I am and I'm thinking about all of the possibilities that could happen tonight. In twelve hours the pre-show begins and I'm completely psyched. In eight hours, my friends and family are arriving at my house to play games, do trivia, have tournaments and watch old WrestleMania events in my kitchen and watch the Story of WrestleMania and The Rock/Cena special in my living room.

We have a ton of food set up and everything is ready for an amazing night of shock and awe. Or, is everything? I think now... this year, THE 'E has more to prove than it did when WrestleMania happened in 1985. This is a defining year for them. They have a TON of market appeal, they're celebrating the twenty-eigith anniversary of their genre.

There is no show bigger than this, no grander stage, no environment... nothing. Tonights show will turn people into company leaders, knock them down on the totem pole, spark intrest, kick off storylines, end an era... this night means everything.

If this show fails to produce like it did last year I feel that they're going to lose a lot more fans. I feel a lot of people will give up hope and stop watching all together. I think people are fed up and giving them one last shot. Hell, I'm pretty sure THE 'E knows that this is the precipice of what's next to come.

They've stacked this card with more "wrestling" than they have in the years past and are showing more effort in beefing up the storylines, making things click, making things right. They fumbled last year and also at twenty five. They know this, they have to. A lot of fans are in favor of WMXXVI, I know I am but, its been spotty at best for the last four years in general for wrestling and I think WrestleMania has been reflecting that.

If CM Punk/Chris Jericho fails to deliver a show stealing match... can we really call either of them the "best"?

If The Undertaker/Triple H doesn't have a swerve or if Haitch wins, will you swear them off for good?

If John Cena/The Rock FAILS to live up to expectations and no one turns heel, what will you do?

If Sheamus/Daniel Bryan stink up the joint... will you still be mad that they got completely bumped off the card last year?

If The GM match actually delivers something great, should we all just scratch our heads and wonder what the hell happened?

If the Divas match gets more than two minutes, what would you do?

If Kane beats Orton this year, where does Orton actually go from here?

If Big Show beats Cody, will Cody get his push to Main Event finally?

I wonder what would happen if Brock Lesnar, Lord Tensai, Kharma, Rey Mysterio, Batista, and Sin Cara showed up, or didn't. Will Ric be at WrestleMania itself tonight when they introduce the 2012 class? Will SCSA make an appearance? Tonight is IT! They're hyping this up as the greatest WrestleMania of all time... and with how the card looks, it actually has a ton of potential to be one of the greatest.

I know I and roughly twenty people will be watching the show i complete awe of the spectacle in front of us. Hopefully you will be too...

As usual leave your questions, comments, jeers, cheers, death threats, life affirming quotes, dog treats, flaming dog poop bags or anything else in the section below... See Ya' Soon Space Cowboy...

Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: The Day Has Arrived!!" to Digg Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: The Day Has Arrived!!" to del.icio.us Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: The Day Has Arrived!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "STATE OF THE 'E: The Day Has Arrived!!" to Google

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In what order I mean.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.