View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

Wrestling News and Views

Rate this Entry
Hey Everyone, Im not in the mood to write my usual top 5 list so I thought I discuss some of the News going on in Prowrestling, its been kinda slow so it wont be incredible interesting.

BROCK LESNAR INTERESTED IN WRESTLEMANIA 29 MATCH.
Its Been Reported by many Prowrestling sites that Former WWE/UFC star Brock Lesnar would be interested in a match at Wrestlemania 29. The Opponents he wants to face are "Steve Austin" or "The Undertaker". They are also some reports that he would also like to face The Rock.

My Thoughts
I think its Great to have Brock Lesnar at WM 29 in a match. The only thing I dont care for is the choice of opponents.

I would love to see The Undertaker and Lesnar at WM but The only problem is That The Undertaker has very few Good performances left in him. Undertaker is deteriorating year by year. I would like to see 1 Great match between The Undertaker and John Cena next year. I want to see this match before Undertaker is and more deteriorated. Lesnar and Taker would be Great for WM 30 but I think WWE needs to put one big, Huge Cena vs Undertaker match, John Cena will be the biggest threat to the streak in its history.... Lesnar and Taker could wait till WM 30. Lesnar is no longer the work horse he once was, that was seen in Japan so chances are slim it be a Classic like their Hell in the Cell match.

Steve Austin and Lesnar is not a match I care too much about, I think Austins return match belong to Punk and a very distant 2nd would be Orton.... but Punk is the opponent for Austin. Lesnar and Austin just makes no sense.

The Rock and Lesnar makes no sense, Neither guy is a full time Wrestler, They already had a Great match at SummerSlam and really I just dont see the Point in this, It be a waste of Lesnar and The Rock.

Lesnar if he had to Wrestle at WM29 I would wanna see a match between him and HHH, Orton, Jericho and CM Punk (If The Austin match doesnt happen) but If Lesnar waits till WM 30 than I think his perfect opponent would be the Undertaker but If WWE are dumb enough not to put Cena and Taker in a match at WM 29 then I say Undertaker is the best oppoent for him at WM 29 and a close 2nd would be Cena vs Lesnar.

KURT ANGLES MONTHLY TWITTER INSANITY.
Kurt Angle once again proved why Wrestlers shouldn't have twitters or be allowed to speak for their self. Here is what he had to say.

I'm training for Olympics. Every Wrestler is terrified of me that they will get tired"

"@steveaustinBSR @ShawnMichaels But Could Either of U take Me as a Shoot? Be Honest! I Respect You Both!"

"@steveaustinBSR @ShawnMichaels by the way! I Love Austin and Michaels. Just Joking. U guys are legends!"

"I Became a top star in 1 year, but it took Shawn and Austin 15years. Hello?"

"I have not touched a pill 8 yrs. up urs"

"@JRsBBQ @IAmJericho How do You feel about that. I'm the Best today! If Wwe never wants Me, their Mistake. What then?"

My Thoughts
Kurt Angle is always wanting to shoot fight with retired wrestlers, I mean come on what does having a Shoot fight have to do with being a better prowrestler?. If Angle wants to shoot fight, Stop being a chicken shit and go to the UFC.... Angle isnt half as tough as he thinks he is, Last time he had a semi real fight freaking daniel pudder almost tore his arm off.

Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels is a bigger star than you will ever be and your not even a pimple On Steve Austins ass..... Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin was brought up in a different era in wrestling, Guys like Austin, Hart, Michaels and Undertaker had to work years in indys before they got their big break, Kurt Angle got a contract before he even had his first match, The way things were done in the 80s and in 2000 is different, Guys like Angle, Batista, Orton, Cena and Goldberg are from a different era when people are automatically shot to the top without years of indys under their belt.. So to compare the two is just plane stupid and ignorant.

(Side Note) Kurt Angle's 80 year old Mother was scammed for $5,000 over the phone by men claiming her nephew was in prison and they need $5k to bail him out, Its a phone scam where criminals prey on the elderly. I personally think it is sick and God bless Kurt Angle's mother, Whether those men are brought to justice or not, God will replace her $5,00 and then some.... it was a terrible thing.

CHRISTIAN IS OUT OF WRESTLEMANIA.
Its been reported that Christian was taken out of the Team Johnny vs Team Teddy WM match cause he didnt heal as well as they thought he would by WM time.

My Thoughts
I think Christian looked great on Monday. I hate how Punk beat him down like that, If Punk used a weapon or sneaked attacked him I would understand, but to just destroy Christian like that, Like he was a jobber, Doesn't Scream former 2 time world champion. WWE could protect their talent so easily with just simple things, If Punk used the Stairs to take advantage of Christian then the beat down wouldn't make Christian look pathetic.

KEVIN NASH TALKS ABOUT HHH VS THE
UNDERTAKER

Kevin Nash spoke with the "UK Sun" about HHH possibly ending The Undertakers Wrestlemania Undefeated Streak and this is what he said.

"End of an Era…I've been thinking about the "speaking in code" that Shawn Michaels alluded to last week…If the WWE did have HHH end The Streak,[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] what's the bragging point since it took him three tries? There's no bragging point, and it doesn't do anything for business…It wouldn't be good for business at all. It'd be like, yeah HHH ended it, but it took him three tries...Big deal. How does that impact the business to the good side?

"Most people would automatically point to the fact that he's married to Stephanie, and didn't do it because he deserved it…They could see through the facade WWE [would] have to build for it. I could already hear the bullshit chants from the more seasoned fans if they did that.

"In all honesty, at this point in time, the only one that deserves to end the Streak, is Taker himself by hanging it up when he chooses…In other words, he retires undefeated at Mania."

My Thoughts

No what should happen is, X-pac brings a tazer, Shocks The Undertaker, HHH pins him, Ends the streak. Then the Next night on Raw Shawn Michaels pokes HHH, HHH falls down and Shawn Michaels pins him. Now Shawn Michaels beat the man that end the streak, All of DX comes to the ring to celebrate (X-pac, Roaddog, Billy Gunn, HHH and HBK) and they reveal it was a big plan to get back the Undertaker.... Yeah that would be good booking in Nash world.

In reality, Nash is right, No one deserves the honor of ending the Streak, The Undertaker has earned enough respect in this business to go out undefeated at WM.... HHH ending it is a dumb choice, Ending it at all is a dumb idea but I don't think anyone has to worry, HHH doesn't stand a chance of ending the streak.

ARN ANDERSON SAYS HE DONT DESERVE TO GO IN THE HOF ON HIS OWN.
Here is what Arn Anderson had to say.

On his Hall of Fame Induction: "It's phenomenal! My god! Especially with that group of guys, every one of them is a Hall of Fame-er. It's just a question of timing, I guess. Getting to share the stage with those guys—man—it just blows me away. I'm still, to this day, in awe of every one of them. John Laurinaitis pulled me aside some few months back and let me know, and I almost fell out! People around you that are very kind always say This has gotta be your year, well, no, it doesn't have to be your year. There's never have to be a year. So when you hear it for yourself, it's mind-blowing. It really is. …My initial thought was Marty Lunde going in the Hall of Fame—psh!—c'mon. Arn Anderson going in the Hall of Fame, I don't think so. But the Four [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Horsemen[/COLOR][/COLOR] going in the Hall of Fame? Absolutely."

My Thoughts
Arn Anderson is a class act all the way, A very humble guy. I personally Think Arn Anderson deserves to be put in the HOF by his self without the Horseman.... Arn has given so much in the ring and out of the ring to this business. I'm not a Huge Arn Anderson fan but he deserves all the respect in the world for a Amazing HOF career. Plus Koko "Fucking" Beware is in the Hall of Fame so what the hell would Arn Anderson not deserve to be in it.

Thats all for this time, Thanks for reading.

Submit "Wrestling News and Views" to Digg Submit "Wrestling News and Views" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestling News and Views" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestling News and Views" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Not the worst blog I read but certainly not the best!You have discussed some pretty boring points!Who cares what Arn sas!Lesnar vs Taker is a better match than Cena vs Taker!You are looking a first timer in blogging!
    Good blog as always. If Lesner did do one more match at Mania then I would like his opponent to be someone like Rhodes, Barrett or Ziggler. I think if they get him for one night, then he should be used to put over one of the upper mid card heels. Barrett would be the best match in my opinion (he just needs a better finisher though) and it would be a great way to get him over.
    Kevin Nash raised the better points from somebody outside the WWE. Arn is so goddamn modest. Christian getting Sh!t kicked was unnecesary. Kurt Angle is insane. Lesnar should fight Wade Barrett in a "Brawl to End them All" Bare Knuckle Challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by mizisawesome12345
    Not the worst blog I read but certainly not the best!You have discussed some pretty boring points!Who cares what Arn sas!Lesnar vs Taker is a better match than Cena vs Taker!You are looking a first timer in blogging!
    I actually enjoyed his blog. It is a breath of fresh air from the usual "Wm card, WM predictions, Cena vs Rock, Punk vs Jericho" stuff we have been seeing. And Crippler has been blogging on here a lot longer then you have so I'd watch who you'd say "You are looking a first timer in blogging..."
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    Good blog as always. If Lesner did do one more match at Mania then I would like his opponent to be someone like Rhodes, Barrett or Ziggler. I think if they get him for one night, then he should be used to put over one of the upper mid card heels. Barrett would be the best match in my opinion (he just needs a better finisher though) and it would be a great way to get him over.
    I would like to see Brock come back too, but come on, can you honestly see him coming in and losing to Ziggler or Barrett or Rhodes? I mean, having a match with one of those three would help whoever he faces rise a little, but no where near as much as if they beat him, but I think Brocks ego would get in the way. I'd rather have Brock vs Taker over Brock vs someone else any day
    You say Lesnar and Austin have no reason to wrestle but watch wrestlemania 20 when SCSA stunned him... The way the wwe acts they could make a story out of that.
    Updated 03-30-2012 at 02:11 PM by Dylan515

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.