View RSS Feed

Callum

8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013

Rate this Entry
Alex Riley - Us Title After attacking The Miz and turning face it was thought that he might possibly be the next big thing. Recently I've been quite impressed with his wrestling ability on Wwe Superatars and he's got a decent number of fans based on twitter. He does need to improve on his mic skills slightly but he hasn't been given the chance to showcase them lately. I think he'll be given the Us title around September/October.

Cody Rhodes - World Title
Everyone knows that Rhodes will of been champion come 2013 it's just a matter of when. He's shown he's great in the ring and he consistently cuts good promos. I'd love to see Cody feud with Barrett/Christian/Bryan and I think he'll probably be champion at next years Wrestlemania.

Dolph Ziggler - World Title
Dolph's got all the skills to be a superb champion. Now I'm not going to say he's a hybrid He's been a champion before but it was a pointless reign which only lasted an hour. Since then he's had Championship matches but he's never won it yet. Once he parts from Vickie (I expect he'll be drafted to Smackdown) he'll definitely be in the championship scene. For those who have doubts on his promo skills I'd watch Wwe download.

Husky Harris - Ic Title
It's been reported that wwe are high on him at the moment and I reckon he'll be one of the ones called up soon after Wrestlemania. I know he's a decent wrestler but I haven't seen a promo from him yet. He could be the one to end Cody's title reign and then feud with the likes of Ted Dibiase and Big Show for the title.

Christian - World Title
Christian had been left off the past two manias and to compensate for this I'd give him a lengthy run where he played a more aggressive heel (as long as he's not a cowardly heel) he can return at the Wwe draft as a suprise draft pick and then attack Cm punk later in the evening costing him a draft pick (where Kane or Dolph Ziggler gets drafted). Christian says his reasoning is simply revenge. These two can feud while Jericho is on tout with Fozzy. They'd produce great feuds and matches and could produce the best feud of 2012.

Ted Dibiase - Ic Title
When legacy were disbanding it was thought that Dibiase would be the star, unfortunately for him it didn't work out that way. Currently he's out with an elbow injury. When he returns I think that he may be the one to end Cody's championship reign. There's no doubting his in ring ability but he mic skills need work and he has little to no charisma. However he's been holding his Dibiase Posse parties for a while now and has gathered a decent amount of fan support. I see him winning the belt around October but it could be sooner.

Kane - World Title
He's older now and I'd like him to have one final championship run whilst wearing his new mask. Sheamus is a big guy and of he is to be given the title then wrestlers like Daniel Bryan and Christian won't look like a credible threat. I think he'll be drafted to smackdown so he can continue his feud with Orton. I'd like that feud to end by Kane kayfabe injuring Orton for a month or two. Then Kane can target Sheamus defeat him and go on a lengthy reign lasting 3 months or so. It can end by him losing to Orton after interference to set up Kane's next feud (Wishful thinking here I know).

Wade Barrett - World Title
Apparently Wade Barrett was set to win money in the bank at Wrestlemania before he was injured so it's obvious that he's going to win a world title sooner rather than later. He's also got all the skills to be a great world champion - he's good in the ring, good on the mic and to top it all off he's British .

Thanks for reading and I look forward to the comments.
(I was just wondering who else will be on chat whilst watching Wrestlemania?)

Submit "8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013" to Digg Submit "8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "8 wrestlers who will of been champion by 2013" to Google

Updated 03-28-2012 at 05:14 PM by Callum

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I disagree with many on this list.
    No offense but this list is pretty bad. You have a lot of guys for the world title and that would mean short reigns which would make a lot of people angry. Ziggler still has another year since he isn't being booked right. I think that's it for Kane and world titles. Riley is still in the doghouse for some reason. Dibiase is boring as hell. There are other guys who in FCW who are more likely to be called up before Harris.
    The only ones i agree with from this list at Wade and Christian. I don't see any of the others happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    The only ones i agree with from this list at Wade and Christian. I don't see any of the others happening.
    you do think cody will be WHC by 2013? ...interesting, i think he might get the belt this year but certainly by 2013...
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    you do think cody will be WHC by 2013? ...interesting, i think he might get the belt this year but certainly by 2013...
    The way i took his blog was that between now and January 1st 2013, these people will become champions. I could see sometime during the year 2013 Rhodes being champ, but by the time it becomes 2013, i don't see it happening.
    my bad i thought it was during 2013 as well...
    It would be cool to see Husky Harris and Cody Rhodes feud do to Cody being Husky's pro on NXT (which WWE always seems to forget about NXT).

I am actually hoping Rey Mysterio gets a decent WWE Championship reign when he returns. And he could even feud with Cody Rhodes if he wanted too.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.