View RSS Feed

samwrigz

One of the best diva matches ever.

Rate this Entry

Night of Champions 2009: Michelle McCool (C) vs Melina WWE Womens Championship match

Why was it such a good match?
Personally I've always rated these ex-divas very highly. I think they carried the division pretty well after Trish and Lita left, they are both extremely athletic and have good charisma and mic skills. You can tell they both worked hard to be where they are in this match, that's why Vince gave them a good 10 minute air time because they did keep the crowd interested. I feel for them though - mainly because even though the crowd was interested, they weren't excited like they were for Trish vs Lita on RAW's main event or Trish vs Lita on Trish's last match. So personally I believe that IF the crown showed that extra bit of excitement this would of led to bigger and better for them both and they both might even be still in the WWE.
But to conclude, I do believe this was one of the best matched the divas of 2007-2010 have produced. We haven't seen a match like this for a while now.

Submit "One of the best diva matches ever." to Digg Submit "One of the best diva matches ever." to del.icio.us Submit "One of the best diva matches ever." to StumbleUpon Submit "One of the best diva matches ever." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This was a good match. Both Michelle and Melina are very talented and I believe head and shoulders above Divas nowadays such as Kelly Kelly.

Now as for the best WWE Diva match I've ever seen was actually live in Sacramento. Judgement Day PPV Chyna vs Lita for the Women s Championship. The crowd was actually high with anticipation for the match. Their intros were awesome. The match had everyone on the edge of their seats.

In my opinion is that no other WWE Diva's match has came close to that match since. It just had that classic big fight feel.
    Another Divas match I hold in high regard was the Women's Title match between Trish and Mickie James at Royal Rumble 2006. The Wrestlemania match a couple of months later wasn't bad either but the RR caught my attention.
    damn, McCool took one hell of a beating......good match

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.