View RSS Feed

Callum

What to do with Christian…

Rate this Entry

What he’s done since returning at Elimination Chamber…

Nothing besides back Laurinaitis against Teddy Long.

The following are the 3 options I think will most likely happen in no particular order.
(I think he’ll stay with Smackdown following the draft)

3. Perfected Charisma/Foreign Charisma…

Why it’s a good idea…
Christian won’t be in the mainevent scene for a while now (at least until the Sheamus/Bryan feud finishes) and wwe is looking to rebuild the tag team division. Christian is a veteran and could teach someone a lot. Perfected Charisma would see him teaming with Dolph Ziggler (I think Ziggler will be drafted to Smackdown and Swagger will turn face).Foreign Charisma would see him teaming with Wade Barrett. I think it’s more likely that Christian would team with Ziggler as Barrett looks set to win the next money in the bank match.
Why it may happen…
Triple H wants to restart the tag team division and putting Christian in a team would be a great start. Also Christian isn’t really doing anything at the moment and it’ll be a while until he’s involved in the mainevent scene again.
Chances of it happening…
It may not be either of those teams but…
8/10

2. Team Laurinaitis…

Why it’s a good idea…

3 nights after Christian won his first ever world championship teddy long forced him to defend it against Randy Orton. When he lost he turned heel and has voiced his dislike of Teddy Long’s decisions ever since.
Why it may happen…
Christian is not yet in a match at Wrestlemania and there’s still plenty of spaces left on Team Laurinaitis. Also as mentioned above, Christian isn’t a fan of Teddy Long.
Chances of it happening…
9.5/10

3. (After Mania) Vs Cody Rhodes

Why it’s a good idea…
Rhodes and Christian would put on some great matches if they were given enough time and Rhodes hasn’t been in a proper feud for his title in a while. I’m pretty sure most people would rather see Christian/Rhodes than Big Show/Rhodes at Wrestlemania.
Why it may happen…
After Mania I doubt the Gm feud or Big show/Cody feud will last beyond Extreme Rules. Once those feuds end both Christian and Rhodes will have nothing to do and this feud would bring some prestige back to the IC title.
Chances of it happening…
6/10

As always, Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading your comments.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "What to do with Christian…" to Digg Submit "What to do with Christian…" to del.icio.us Submit "What to do with Christian…" to StumbleUpon Submit "What to do with Christian…" to Google

Updated 03-17-2012 at 02:15 PM by Callum (.)

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Don't know when you wrote this, but Christian was added to team Ace on SD this past week.
    Figure he'll be on Johnny Ace's team.....
    alot of pictures, too many pictures...i like it
    Xtian in Ace's team for WM...then his feud with Cody would be awesome..man both can cut gr8 promos n can work for a gr8 match...

After that feud, I want him to be in Mainevent...I want to see a Punk Vs Xtian feud..that would be awesome...both can give us "THIS IS AWESOME " Moments in ring and on mic...

or I also would like to see him feuding with DB with a face turn..he would make a gr8 FACE...esp in this PG era..he'll be a CHARISMATIC FACE..
    Updated 03-18-2012 at 12:10 PM by Sahu

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.