View RSS Feed

Callumomac

The Thuganomic Rock Concert

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
I didn't know what to expect when I heard that The Rock and John Cena would be going at one another via music this past week on Raw. I was pleasantly surprised when Cena came out with his 'Thuganomic' attire on (although still wearing his wonderman wristbands). He had a mean look on his face and it looked like he had gone back to the gimmick we all loved back in the day.

Then came the rap.

Which was beyond disappointing. First he compared The Rock to Lebron James who most people outside of America will never have heard of. Then he said that if Rocky struggled with his song tonight he should read the lines off of his wrist ... repetition is ripe in this feud ... he then called him a G.I Joke, a Jackoff and said he had surgery on his and I quote 'boobies'. He then said he was going to give The Rock a 'Cleveland Steamer'. A little research later and it turns out thats when someone craps on someones chest ... alright. He then referred to the crowd chanting 'Tooth Fairy' last week in Boston. He'd make you believe the entire crowd was chanting it when it was literally a small group of people who were then drowned out by Rocky chants. He then actually called Rock 'Miami fried chicken sh!t' but because of the PG Era the WWE cut the sound for about thirty seconds so you couldn't actually hear it or the crowds reaction which up to that point had been mostly boo's.

He then admitted he doesn't have any balls ... but at Wrestlemania he will 'put his nuts on his The Rocks face' (he then pulled out a packet of peanuts and threw it at the camera). Which brings me to this question.

For the past week all Cena and the internet for that matter have talked about is 'The Rocks wrist notes' and how his stuff is scripted and blah blah blah and how Cenas stuff is all off of the top of his head ... so explain to me why Cena is walking around with a packet of peanuts in his pocket? He then dropped the mic and left.

That was it from Cena. They replayed a couple of lines throughout the show but that was it from him live. He was literally out there for five minutes.

The Rock on the other hand had about fifth teen minutes of air time. And even though I am a Rock fan nobody can deny that his 'Concert' was far more entertaining than Cena's rap. He completely tore Cena apart from calling him Marky Mark, the son of Vanilla Ice & a TeleTubby, an Eminem wannabe etc etc.

But I get why The Rock got more time.

The past few weeks rumors have surfaced that the WWE wants the crowd to be split 50/50 going into Mania. The past two weeks Cena has come out on top with the war of the words. So this week they needed to let The Rock 'win' if you will. But the problem is it simply isn't going to happen. The crowd boo'd the crap out of the entire Cena segment. The crowd boo'd Cena when he did the wrist notes dig, and they boo'd him last week in his home state of Boston. Going into next week it will be interesting to see if Rock comes out on top again.

PS. Hornswoggle shooting on The Rock? Who gives a flying f what the midget thinks? Who the hell is he to talk about legends in the business?

I leave you with good old Jim Ross telling the truth.

Submit "The Thuganomic Rock Concert" to Digg Submit "The Thuganomic Rock Concert" to del.icio.us Submit "The Thuganomic Rock Concert" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Thuganomic Rock Concert" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I wish they'd give more air time to Punk/Jericho!
    I dont agree, the boos are about a 50/50split. There were some boos for cena when he emerged, as always, but there was also a HUGE pop. I also would like to point out that The Rock is also getting booed, mainly by adult men - what does that tell you? I am not a Cena fan,never have been and never will be but I hope he wins at Wrestlemania. Also the cena sucks chants have been getting quieter...
    Quote Originally Posted by StratZ-
    And don't be dissing Hornswoggle, Randy also said that Cena was the best on the mic including better then the Rock. I don't see you dissing Randy for saying that? So don't be dissing Hornswoggle even if he is a midget. He's funny and entertaining
    Hornswoggle funny and entertaining? How old are you 12? He is about entertaining as finding out the girl you took home last night has the clap.

Good blog, I really agree with the majority, I thought Cena came out and did a good rap actually...I actually did mark out a little bit when I heard the Thuganomics entrance music, but he was out for 2 minutes. Rock had the crowd in the palm of his hand for 20 minutes. There is a BIG difference. And The Rock Concert was very entertaining, and Rock finally took some personal shots back at Cena (eg his wife) and you can tell the legit hatred between them...all bodes well for a good Wrestlemania main event in my opinion. But The Rock owned Cena last night.
    ROCKY MARK ALERT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=yr9eEY4rzaU#!

The boos ARENT a 50/50 split. This is after the show. All he's getting is boos, with an occasional chick or two cheering. Even after pandering to the crowd with the "DID YOU GUYZ SEE THE ROCK!" stupid pop nonsense.

Also why is there a draft when everybody is on the same show all the time..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6Xz...eature=related

6:00 mark. I think that's the greatest thing I've ever seen a wrestler do promo (besides the toronto promo, and Piper promo).

Having the crowd so over that they all chant the little kids name. Man what a lucky kid lol
    As a little person, I am offended you'd such a degrading word as "midget". What's next? Dwarf? Vertically challenged is the preferred term.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.