View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

Chris Jerichos Promo on Raw

Rate this Entry
For weeks we heard Punk and Jericho go back and forth about who the best in the world is. It was entertaining, Each week they furthered their feud a little more but last week on Raw Jericho Took this Feud to a different level, A Personal Level.... Jericho cut a amazing Promo that up my interest for Punk vs Jericho at Wrestlemania 28 ten fold. It took Jericho 3 mins to add a whole new dimension to a cookie cutter feud built on who deserves their catch phrase more.

CM Punk went from a annoying, sarcastic baby face with hit and miss humor in a promo (CM Punks New character since his face turn) to a Sympathetic baby face and suddenly I care more about CM Punk... CM Punk is one of the best promo guys you will see, When he is inspired he can do wonders on the mic and I think this Promo from Jericho inspired Punk and it be very interesting to see what follows in this feud and how it manifest.

Cena and Rock should Take note, For a year now they pretty much cut the same promos on each other and turned it in to a comedy bit, Who can make you laugh at the other guy more... I'm not complaining at all cause I love the Cena and Rock feud but I think they need to make it more personal, Do What Jericho did last night on Raw, The Rock and Cena get 30 mins or more of promo time each Raw, They need to use this not to get the crowd laughing or using catch phrases or to twitter, No they need to take this to a personal level, they need to add more dimension to this once in a life time Dream feud..... Im all for the Rock and Cena not being physical before mania but they need to get more personal. I dont mean be cool and brush off the insults as nothing, No, Show anger, Show that the person who is being insulted is at a breaking point. They both need to do that and not laugh off the other mans comments.

Submit "Chris Jerichos Promo on Raw" to Digg Submit "Chris Jerichos Promo on Raw" to del.icio.us Submit "Chris Jerichos Promo on Raw" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chris Jerichos Promo on Raw" to Google

Updated 03-13-2012 at 05:10 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I agree times ten brother. I'm loving the Jericho/Punk feud. I think honestly that match between the two will be the 5 star match of Wrestlemania. The Steamboat/Savage of this 'Mania's Hogan/Andre.

As far as Rock/Cena I agree again. With 'Mania just a few short weeks away something needs to be done in the form of taking it to the next level. Make it personal somehow. I personally wouldn't mind seeing the two of them beat the hell out of each other and get seperated by security, or maybe have Rock/Cena on Piper's Pit.

Again, great read keep up the good work!
    I loved that Jericho promo too...did the same for me in taking the feud and story to the next level. I'm excited for how this plays out over the next 2 weeks leading up to the big match. I was looking forward to that match anyway, this new direction just made it that much more exciting.

I'd like to see Rock-Cena take it up a level too...they are doing very good, two of the best promo guys ever...but at this point with two weeks to go, they need something more. I hope this week on RAW, we'll get that something.
    It was a great promo and not only did it change the tone of the match, but it changes the outlook on Punk's Character. WWE never had Punk express the meaning behind the "Straight Edge" lifestyle of CM Punk and now we know why. Definitly makes the match more watchable and enjoyable.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.