View RSS Feed

Corwo

Tribute To The Troops:2011 Review

Rate this Entry
Match 1:Orton vs. Barrett review
Interesting match, I'm LOVING this feud. Unfortunately, Otunga ran out for the save and pretty much just got DESTROYED by Randy Orton.
Winner:Randy Orton by DQ

Match 2:Ryder vs. Swagger
Just a match to keep putting Ryder over. I do wonder about Dolph accompanying Swagger instead of Vickie AND Dolph, but thats just me..It was nice seeing Sgt. Slaughter again.
Winner:Ryder by Pinfall

Match 3:Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan
AWW YEAH, no... I knew Booker T would be involved, YAY D BRYAN!Winneraniel Bryan pinfall

Match 4:OMG lol Maria Menounos, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox vs. The Bellas and Divas of Doom pretty good by the Heels at first and then Menounos went to the second rope, I thought it was a hurricanrana at first but she pulled out a roll up on Phoenix. Divas of Doom losing streak continues!O.O
Winners: Maria Menounos, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox.

Match 5:Primo & Epico A.K.A. (WWE's Mexican America?) with Rosa Mendes vs. AirBoom Non-Title match.
Fairly nice match here, I am enjoying this new stable! Maybe they'll get a Tag Championship match soon? Kofi was distracted by Primo and Epico hit the Backstabber to win.
Winners:Primo and Epico with Rosa Mendes

Match 6: Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre MCINTYREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...apparently not, well at least they used him. Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick and pinned him for the win.It's just like WWE to make Drew look weak like that and put over Sheamus even more, really?He's ALREADY a monster face!
Winner:Sheamus

Match 7: SuperCena, "Best WWE Champion Ever" CM Punk, and Big Show vs. WHC Mark Henry, The Miz and ADR.
Nothing to say besides CM Punk and The Miz are GREAT!I hope we see Miz become a two time WWE Champion at TLC!
Winners: SuperCena, CM Punk,and Big Show
Side Note:John Cena got a HUGE positive reaction from the troops here, I mean HUGE!

Favorite Segment:
George Wallace, the guy was just plain hilarious!Anyway, that's my review of this years Tribute To The Troops. Thanks for reading everyone!
-Corwo

Submit "Tribute To The Troops:2011 Review" to Digg Submit "Tribute To The Troops:2011 Review" to del.icio.us Submit "Tribute To The Troops:2011 Review" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tribute To The Troops:2011 Review" to Google

Updated 12-14-2011 at 08:21 PM by Corwo

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Daniel Bryan pinned Cody Rhodes for the win, there was no DQ. You should maybe watch the match on Youtube
    The Orton vs Barrett match was a double countout.

WWE's Mexican AMrica with Puerto Rican guys?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.