View RSS Feed

VanHooliganX

Vanity Blog: The return

Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.
Yes. After a long time the guy who seems to get decent ratings on his blogs and do well in Wrestlingfans blog wars (And Olympic special) has returned!

He will now talk about something no-one else on EWN has ever brought up before and raise certain thoughts in your mind that may question the ground you think you walk on.

Ladies and gentlemen...Majin Cena...(or John Buu)

Finally after over a decade of feverous research I have concluded that John Cena is the final form of Majin Buu. It's been so obvious, right in front of our faces the entire time! No one has put the two together until now..
Take note of the almost identical features John Cena and his former form Majin Buu both share.
Both are buff as hell, and short, yet it seems his final form caused his body to seal up all of the tiny holes in his chest and arms, as well as turning his bubble gum coloured skin into a Caucasian hue.
His former form had more of an undefined chin, while at times it continues to make an appearance in his final form.
Finally he hides the tentacle under his hat.

Discuss... Comments and/or questions are encouraged

Submit "Vanity Blog: The return" to Digg Submit "Vanity Blog: The return" to del.icio.us Submit "Vanity Blog: The return" to StumbleUpon Submit "Vanity Blog: The return" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brilliant Blog! When Awards Time comes around I will definitely be nominating this one for every category.

Van Blogging, not even his final form.
    Who wins in an anime wrestling match? That's the question
    Fantastic, absoulutley fantastic! Well played
    I don't like you. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    U wut mate? Do you know who his dad is? You are a rate cheeky block mate, I swear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    I'm sure if we got to know each other we would get on like brothers.

Or are you just bitter that CM Goku and the UnderVegetaker owned John Buu?
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX
    I'm sure if we got to know each other we would get on like brothers.

Or are you just bitter that CM Goku and the UnderVegetaker owned John Buu?

I'm just bustin your balls, this is the first blog I read from you lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.