View RSS Feed

ozfan

OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Draft 2012

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone, this time I would try something different. I would like to share with you my opinion on the 2012 WWE Draft Lottery...if there is one this year.

CM Punk (RAW) vs. Daniel Bryan (SmackDown)
[B]Winner via GTS: CM Punk (Big Show drafted to RAW)[/B]

Randy Orton (SmackDown) vs. Dolph Ziggler (RAW)
[B]Winner via RKO: Randy Orton (John Cena drafted to SmackDown)[/B]

John Cena (SmackDown) vs. R-Truth (RAW)
[B]Winner via Attitude Adjustment: John Cena (R-Truth drafted to SmackDown)
[/B]
Jack Swagger (RAW) vs. Sheamus (SmackDown)
[B]Winner via Brogue Kick: Sheamus (Kane drafted to SmackDown) [/B]

The Miz (RAW) vs. Justin Gabriel (SmackDown)
[B]Winner via Skull Crushing Finale: The Miz (Wade Barrett drafted to RAW) [/B]

The Bella Twins (RAW) vs. Tamina and Natalya (SmackDown)
[B]Winners via Twin Magic: The Bella Twins (Sheamus drafted to RAW) [/B]

Christian (SmackDown) vs. Kofi Kingston (RAW)
[B]Winner via Spear: Christian (Brodus Clay drafted to SmackDown)[/B]

Wade Barrett (RAW) vs. Cody Rhodes(SmackDown)
[B]Winner via Wasteland: Wade Barrett (Sin Cara drafted to RAW)[/B]

20 Man Battle Royal for 2 DRAFT PICKS - Team SmackDown def. Team RAW: John Cena (SD) last eliminated Big Show (RAW) to win it for SmackDown.

[B]Other Competitors:
TEAM SMACKDOWN
[/B]- Randy Orton eliminated by Punk
- Christian eliminated by Punk
- Mark Henry eliminated by Punk, Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio
- R-Truth eliminated by Kingston
- Ezekiel Jackson eliminated by Ziggler and Swagger
- Daniel Bryan eliminated by Big Show
- Cody Rhodes eliminated by Big Show
- Justin Gabriel eliminated by Orton
- Heath Slater eliminated by Ryan
[B]
TEAM RAW
[/B]- CM Punk eliminated by Bryan
- Sheamus eliminated by Cena
- Alberto Del Rio eliminated by Jackson
- Dolph Ziggler eliminated by Cena
- Jack Swagger eliminated by Cena
- Kofi Kingston eliminated by Cena
- Mason Ryan eliminated by R-Truth
- Zack Ryder eliminated by Orton
- David Otunga eliminated by Mark Henry
[B]Winner: Team SmackDown (Kofi Kingston and Alex Riley drafted to SmackDown) [/B]

Thank you everyone for listening. Please feel free to leave your own opinions below and feel free to tell me if I have missed anything that YOU would like to put in there.

Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Draft 2012" to Digg Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Draft 2012" to del.icio.us Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Draft 2012" to StumbleUpon Submit "OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Draft 2012" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great read man, I hope we get some good shake ups this year, we desperately need it imo. I like Cena going to Smackdown, I think that would freshen things up tremendously for him and the overall product. However I don't see it happening, but you never know so I will just end this by saying nice blog!
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedATB
    Great read man, I hope we get some good shake ups this year, we desperately need it imo. I like Cena going to Smackdown, I think that would freshen things up tremendously for him and the overall product. However I don't see it happening, but you never know so I will just end this by saying nice blog!
    Haha yeah I'm not sure that it will happen either but then again, I never thought Orton would be drafted to SmackDown last year. Thanks man.
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedATB
    John Cena IMO will not be going to SmackDown. He's the face of not only RAW but the WWE as well. Cena going to the blue brand would result in lower ratings for RAW.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.