View RSS Feed

ozfan

Ozfan's Opinion - Who Deserve a World Title in WWE

Rate this Entry
[I]Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion and this time, I'm going to share with you on some of the wrestlers in WWE who deserve to be WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion...[/I]

[B]Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship[/B]
Now even though Dolph has already been World Heavyweight Champion once before, it was only for about 10 minutes and he didn't even win the title, it was given to him. Dolph deserves to have a proper reign. If he didn't, then what was the point of having him hold the belt for that very short time. The second shortest World Heavyweight Championship reign in WWE, with Jeff Hardy being No. 1. Dolph has come along way since being a member in the Spirit Squad in 2006 and going around backstage reminding everyone of his name and offering hand shakes to everyone he saw. I think he deserves to be World Heavyweight Champion soon, possibly late this year or early to mid next year.
[B]
Wade Barrett - World Heavyweight Championship[/B]
The Barrett Barrage was cut short with his elbow injury and because of it, he can't compete at WrestleMania this year. Barrett was on a roll until the injury and I believe that if Sheamus won the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania, he should of feuded with him over the strap but he will unfortunately be out of action for 4 months. But when Barrett comes back, I think he should be brought into the title picture fast and become the first ever British WWE World Champion.

[B]R-Truth - WWE Championship[/B]
I don't know why but I think R-Truth is ready for at least ONE World Championship. His been on a roll as of late and ever since he and Miz's team disbanded, he has been better in the ring. Truth should be brought into the title picture shortly after WrestleMania 28. I think he should start a possible feud with CM Punk, with one of them turning heel again, most likely R-Truth. Also, R-Truth is better as a heel than a face. He knows how to cut a good heel promo and is ruthless in the ring. His ring skill has improved since Extreme Rules of last year and I think he should be one of the next WWE Champions. And that's the truth.

[B]Cody Rhodes - World Heavyweight Championship[/B]
Cody Rhodes has held the Intercontinental Title for over 200 days now. That's just under 7 months, which is one of the longest of the 2000's. I think he is going to lose the title to Big Show at WrestleMania 28 and shortly after that, I think he should go after the World Heavyweight Championship. Ever since he became the Intercontinental Champion, he has beaten superstars like Randy Orton, Big Show, Ezekiel Jackson and Sheamus. Rhodes could add the World Heavyweight Championship to his list of accomplishments and I think should be gunning for it by at least June onwards.

[I]That's all I can really think of at the moment. If you feel as if I have missed anyone, please leave your comments and your own opinions below. [/I]

Submit "Ozfan's Opinion - Who Deserve a World Title in WWE" to Digg Submit "Ozfan's Opinion - Who Deserve a World Title in WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "Ozfan's Opinion - Who Deserve a World Title in WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ozfan's Opinion - Who Deserve a World Title in WWE" to Google

Updated 03-04-2012 at 09:27 AM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Agreed! I hope Wade returns to continue the Barrett Barrage, eventually leading to a lenghty World title reign. Obviously rumour has it that Wade was the original choice for the next MITB winner but i don't think he needs it. I would like to see him win the gold without using the case and have either Cody or Ziggler win MITB. I think MITB would do more to get Ziggler or Rhodes into the title picture. I woud love to see Christian get drafted to Raw and win the WWE title. I could see Christian and Punk putting on an entertaining feud. R-Truth's a dodgy one. I could see fans turning on him as soon as he got the gold but i guess it depends on how well those 'Little Jimmy' shirts are selling. I like his promos and i think he's funny but i'm not sure i could see him capturing the gold anytime soon with the likes of Barrett, Rhodes and Ziggler heading towards title reigns in 2012
    R-Truth has improved in ring?? No it wud be appropriate to say..R-Truth was allowed to perform like that in-ring by WWE...jus c his matches in TNA as Ron Killings...u'll understand what I'm talking about...Ron Killings used to be a delight to watch....

R-Truth is watered down WWE Version....He deserves to be a World Champion...and as KingWade said...I also want to see CHRISTIAN as WWE championship..he and Punk can give us a very entertaining feud...
    Great blog dude. I like R-Truth but I think he would be better suited for some good US Title runs. I think Barrett will win a world title in 2012 and have a nice reign. Ziggler and Rhodes's time will come soon as well.
    I agree with all except r-truth, I also think he'd be better with the us title.Other people I'd like to see hold titles in the future not just the big two would be Christian - wwe title.Kane - world title.Drew Mcintyre - ic title.Ted dibiase - us title.The usos - tag titles.Tamina - divas title. Not sure how many if any of these will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEX3:16
    I agree with all except r-truth, I also think he'd be better with the us title.Other people I'd like to see hold titles in the future not just the big two would be Christian - wwe title.Kane - world title.Drew Mcintyre - ic title.Ted dibiase - us title.The usos - tag titles.Tamina - divas title. Not sure how many if any of these will happen.
    I agree in full with OzFan, ESPECIALLY about R-Truth. He is one of the superstars that is the "future of WWE"

Alex, I think I came up with an awesome way to give Tamina the Divas Title, read my blog "My dream Wrestlemania 29 card"

I think if they started fully pushing nothing but newer superstars then we have a bright future with WWE, if not, then WWE will die with Undertaker, Trips, Vince, etc.

No More Jericho with the belt, no more Trips, Please give Cena a break, keep him out of the title picture for at least a year.

Great Blog OzFan!

I honestly think Santino needs the title for at least a week too. He deserves it no matter what anyone says.
    Santino should never ever hold the title, guys like Mr Perfect, British Bulldog andRowdy Piper never got the privilege of wearing the title round there waists they deserved to Santino doesn't!
    Agreed. The two I'm really pulling for are Dolph and Cody (of course.) Dolph strikes me as the next Miz: a man with superblown ego who also has some great in-ring talent, which means people will REALLY hate to see him as the champ, which means that if he gets the gold then people will really flip. But I'm hoping that Cody Rhodes gets the big strap, even if it's not very soon. He's shown that he can put on great matches, he draws great heat, and to me he has improved drastically over his WWE career.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.