View RSS Feed

Dubs

WWE: Top 5 of Wrestlemaina's best themes

Rate this Entry
What's up blog-readers! I'm feeling really good this time of the year as we are in Wrestlemaina season! Since its Wrestlemaina season with Wrestlemaina 28 coming up, I thought i'd be pretty cool to count down the top 5 Wrestlemaina theme songs of all time. Lets get started!

#5: Wrestlemaina 26 theme song

I liked this theme song. The whole theme of Wrestlemaina 26 was focusing on the new direction of the WWE Superstars and this theme nailed it pretty well with the trademark being "I made it". Although rap may not be everyone's favorite genre, I thought it was a pretty good song and it fit well with the younger stars getting a chance to wrestle on the biggest stage of them all.

#4: Wrestlemaina 22 theme song

Pretty good theme here. It was fun, catchy, and got you into the Wrestlemaina spirit. Its an 80's song but still, it made Wrestlemaina 22 feel like a big-time (Pun intended) show from the rest of the other Wrestlemaina shows.

#3: Wrestlemaina 24 theme song

Great song right here from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Not really that much of a fan of their music but this song was pretty awesome. Nice, slow song for the 24th anticipated Wrestlemaina!

#2: Wrestlemaina 23 theme song

I LOVE this song. This is really a song to get you hyped for an anticipated show. When you hear this song, its impossible not to get hyped for such a big PPV which is Wrestlemaina. This song went perfectly with Wrestlemaina 23. Great song by Saliva!

#1: Wrestlemaina 17 theme song

This is pretty much the best Wrestlemaina theme song of all time. This song had so much emotion driven into it. This theme went with just about every match on the card, especially The Rock vs Stone Cold's match. Just look at The Rock/Stone Cold's match video package and you'll see what I mean by that theme song fitting perfectly with that match along with the storyline. I'm not a Limp Bizkit fan for the most part but this is really an awesome song from them. Their best song I must say.

Thanks again for reading! Let me know what you think!

Submit "WWE: Top 5 of Wrestlemaina's best themes" to Digg Submit "WWE: Top 5 of Wrestlemaina's best themes" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE: Top 5 of Wrestlemaina's best themes" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE: Top 5 of Wrestlemaina's best themes" to Google

Updated 03-03-2012 at 01:09 AM by Dubs

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Completely agree with WM 17 having the best theme, it's such a great song and fit with the entire show and the Stone Cold-Rock video package to the theme is probably my favorite WWE promo of all time.
    only thing i would have differnt is. WrestleMania 19 theme song Crack Addict by Limp Bizkit should be on there instead of WM 24. and Written in the Stars from WrestleMania 27 instead of wm 22 theme song. i really liked 21's alot i would think about putting it on there. ive been to Wrestlemania 25,26,27 and soon to be WrestleMania 28 ive got videos up on youtube username Mhshow21. but nice blog tho i really like it that someone else cares about the theme besides me. and i dont like it how they r doing the theme song this year, they got to many of them and they already use good feeling!
    Light it Up-Rev Theory, WM 24
    No Wrestlemania 10? Wrestlemaniaaaaaaaaaaa fighting to survive. Oh those Men on a Mission.

In the words of Lance Storm, If I could be serious for a moment. I dont get WM 17s theme, The Song sucks but for some reason its amazing with a WM video package, That video package, with the song gets you so excited, Hell im excited to watch WM 17 right now and its freaking 11 years old..... No doubt Awesome pick Dubbs
    I usually hate people who post things like this but its time to be a massive hypocrite. How did you manage to spell Wrestlemania wrong every single time when it was literally written in front of you 5 times?

Literally ground my gears enough to make the blog less enjoyable.

Good choices though! Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dls1309
    I usually hate people who post things like this but its time to be a massive hypocrite. How did you manage to spell Wrestlemania wrong every single time when it was literally written in front of you 5 times?

Literally ground my gears enough to make the blog less enjoyable.

Good choices though! Haha
    I honestly didn't know I misspelled it. Meh, its not that big of an error since you know what I'm talking about.
    I have to agree with Crippler, I hated Limp Bizkit with a passion and was angry when that got picked for the theme. I think Light it Up deserved to be on there, it set the stage and created a good atmosphere.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.