View RSS Feed

Callum

Top Promo Cutters in the WWE

Rate this Entry
From now onwards this blog'll be my fav 5 but anyway onto my blog and I hope you enjoy. Some names like: The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, R-truth and Cody Rhodes are not on this list because there aren’t enough places on the list however if this were a top 10 list they would almost certainly be on it.

5. John Cena
Now, I’m no Cena mark but as of late he’s really upped his promo’s and as other people have said already, he outclassed The Rock easily this raw. I used to be a big fan of his work on the mic back when he used to rap because he was funnier and had more of a personallity. However as I have previously stated I’ve been liking his promos more as of late particularly the Hoeski one and the one with The Rock. ‘The People’s Strudel’ cracked me up.

4. Triple H
Always been a big fan of The Game despite all the controversies that surround him. He’s charismatic and funny and cut some amazing promos in the attitude era. As of late I’ve been enjoying his promos with the Undertaker and I’m really looking forward to their Hell in a Cell match at Wrestlemania. So yes, he really is that damn good.

3. Cm Punk
Not much to say here as he’s proven time and time again (way before his shoot promo in July) that he can cut a great promo. At the time the shoot promo was the best thing to of been on raw in a long time and made raw fresh and exciting again. He also cut some great promos in his feud vs Jeff Hardy. He’s charismatic and funny and I look forward to the upcoming promos between him and Jericho.

2. Chris Jericho
Always cuts consistently good promo’s and he managed to get the Spanish fans to throw toilet paper at him so he must of cut a good promo then. Always been one of the best on the mic so it’s a shame he’s not staying around for longer after Wrestlemania. But we’ve still got quite a few weeks until Wrestlemania which is plenty of time for him and Punk to give us many more great promo’s.

1. Kane
This may come as a surprise to many of you and I may be slightly biased here since I’m a Kane mark but in my opinion Kane is the most underrated on the mic and consistently cuts great promos (he also has an awesome evil laugh which helps). He cut a great promo the last raw before the new year and I’m looking forward for many more great promo’s from him (provided they don’t set up a feud vs Orton or Ryder as I’d hate for him to put over Ryder or be squashed by Orton as it would kill the little credibility he has left).

Thanks for reading!

Submit "Top Promo Cutters in the WWE" to Digg Submit "Top Promo Cutters in the WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "Top Promo Cutters in the WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top Promo Cutters in the WWE" to Google

Updated 03-01-2012 at 06:54 PM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hmm...your opinion is your opinion I guess, but Kane? Really? LooL
    I think Dolph Ziggler would be not even be on a top 20 list for me as a promo cutter, the guy stinks. He tries to hard and it all comes out unnatural. Same goes for John Cena, he has got to be the most boring promo cutter in the history of wrestling, I change the channel when he cuts a promo because after years of watching wrestling, you will come to realize that the guy is boring as all hell.
    my list 1. cm punk 2. cena 3. triple h 4. edge 5. jericho
    IMO, the best promo cutter in WWE history has always and will always be Vince McMahon himself ^_^
    Is this just for current WWE or are we talking all time? Also, are we talking promo cutters, or crowd pleasers? These are two different things. And John Cena on the list but not The Rock doesn't make sense. They do the same exact thing.

I like the rest of the list. No other real good promo cutters in Wrestling. Maybe Big Show. I would probably list mine as

5. Big Show
    4. Kane
    3. HHH
    2. Jericho
    1. CM Punk

1 & 2 may alternate.

Good blog though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNAorWWEorROH
    I think Dolph Ziggler would be not even be on a top 20 list for me as a promo cutter, the guy stinks. He tries to hard and it all comes out unnatural. Same goes for John Cena, he has got to be the most boring promo cutter in the history of wrestling, I change the channel when he cuts a promo because after years of watching wrestling, you will come to realize that the guy is boring as all hell.
    R you high? dolph is the next great heel in wwe if you cant see that go watch tna jeez riddle me that....
    5. Thugganomics cena
    4. Cody Rhodes
    3. Cm punk
    2. Jericho
    1. The Rock...dnt look at his return as a downfall. He had 8 years off.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.